Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: Vikings at Broncos - W11

Inactives -

Vikings: OT Hakeem Adeniji, LB Brian Asamoah, S Lewis Cine, CB Akayleb Evans,QB Jaren Hall, WR Trishton Jackson, TE Nick Muse

Broncos: C Alex Forsyth, DE Elijah Garcia, OLB Thomas Incoom, S P.J. Locke, LB Ben Niemann, OLB Ronnie Perkins

Line: DEN -2.5
Total: 42.5

This game is a good example of why I'm starting to hate dynasty.  I draft guys like Ty Chandler and Khalil Shakir.  Their respective teams do everything in their power to ensure they never see the field.  The team gets enough injuries such that these guys get pressed into service and they're great, but not before I finally give up on them since, you know, their teams seem to be indicating they don't think very highly of them.

I hate you Courtland Sutton!

-  Jerry Jeudy

9 hours ago, Law said:

I hate you Courtland Sutton!

-  Jerry Jeudy

He's made some great catches this year.

and Jeudy has had a handful of brutal drops.

11 hours ago, nobody said:

This game is a good example of why I'm starting to hate dynasty.  I draft guys like Ty Chandler and Khalil Shakir.  Their respective teams do everything in their power to ensure they never see the field.  The team gets enough injuries such that these guys get pressed into service and they're great, but not before I finally give up on them since, you know, their teams seem to be indicating they don't think very highly of them.

I dropped Shakir after last week. This week you can substitute the name Gabe Davis. Buffalo has been inconsistent this year and too many mouths to feed. Diggs Cooks and Kincaid eat first