Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Browns QB

so how long until Flacco gets to start?

or does Thompson-Robinson keep the job?

Maybe PJ Walker gets a shot too......

Joe Burrow boat?  I too smelled the garbage cans ... Gardner Minshew & Will Levis. Need to shower after those adds.

Both over Robinson. Browns are built to run and play D. Low scoring games. Few garbage points.

I am in a 2 QB league.   so any player who I think may emerge as a starter is a guy I want on my roster.

I wouldn’t want any part of that QBBC.  

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

I wouldn’t want any part of that QBBC.  

I dont have a choice.

I'm in a 12 team, 2 QB league.   one of my starters (cousins) got hurt at roughly the same time as my backup (Tannehill)

I traded for another QB (Carr) at great cost,  but I dont have a backup QB.   so at this point I really have no choice.   This is the best of a bad lot.   all the starters are rostered, so you take players you think may become the starter within a couple of weeks and hope it ends up happening.

Anyone hard up in a Superflex league starting Flacco? Thinking he might get lucky on a pair of TD passes to the TE/RBs

2 hours ago, Chickie said:

Anyone hard up in a Superflex league starting Flacco? Thinking he might get lucky on a pair of TD passes to the TE/RBs

Don’t forget the offensive linemen.

On 12/2/2023 at 1:28 PM, Chickie said:

I was going to start him ahead of Carr when I heard the news but I was out of town in a place with no wifi or internet and wasnt able to do my roster move in time.

I wasnt starting flacco because I loved him but more because I didnt like Carrs matchup.   in the end it did not matter. I couldnt get my change done in time.

• Like 1

He caught the Rams by surprise and still barely completed 50% of his passes.  I see nothing but regression from here on out.

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

He caught the Rams by surprise and still barely completed 50% of his passes.  I see nothing but regression from here on out.

whenever a known QB moves into a new offense the scouting report changes.     but in this case its also a case of he doesnt know all of the playbook.   so his game will also evolve as he learns more of it.