Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Jan 6, 2021

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s taking so long? 3 1/2 years later? You’re good with that? 

The Propaganda Dough-Boy only believes the propaganda.  Be wary.

Just now, Dozer FBG said:

The massive volume of cases and evidence probably has something to do with it.

Yes, obviously I’m ok with it.

What do you believe should be the statute of limitation for assaulting a police officer with a deadly or dangerous weapon?

This case you have referenced seems serious. It’s on tape. So what took so long? You seem to be saying I don’t want a prosecution. I’m not.  Let’s go ahead and see if you can stay on topic. I don’t think you can though. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This case you have referenced seems serious. It’s on tape. So what took so long? You seem to be saying I don’t want a prosecution. I’m not.  Let’s go ahead and see if you can stay on topic. I don’t think you can though. 

Ha! Kind of funny that the king of whataboutism asking me to stay on topic…

I thought I answered your question with my response about the massive volume of cases and the tens of thousands of hours of video evidence. Also, the prosecution is severely understaffed.

Despite these stressors, the Feds have an extremely high conviction rate in J6 cases.

I do believe that you support the violent J6 defendants being prosecuted. What normal American wouldn’t?

• Haha 1

The Propaganda Dough-Boy thinks everyone else is a weirdo, not the guy who has been deranged about Trump for the better part of a decade and listens to nothing but glory hole propaganda. Who also was instrumental in getting another forum shutdown with his derangement.

Yeah, WE'RE the weirdos.  :lol:

Alam Case Status:

Arrested 1/30/21.

Alam was arrested on Jan. 30, 2021, in Denver, Pennsylvania. Investigators found evidence of flight and plans to dispose of evidence connecting Alam to Jan. 6, 2021.

Indicted 3/5/21 and made initial appearance on 3/29/21.

Arraigned 4/13/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. 

Superseding indictment filed 11/10/21. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 12/6/21.

Virginia Man Found Guilty of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges Related to Capitol Breach

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m gong to attempt to explain something to a libtard. I don’t think it will sink in though.1)  People should be held to account for their actions/ crimes on Jan 6. 2) there is a political purpose for the way that justice is being administered and people are not being treated equal under the law. It’s a concept known as two things can be right at the same time. But you’re ok with that. Because you aren’t an American. You just live here. 

I believe your assertion that our fellow Americans are not being treated equally is wrong, and further, I believe you are basing that accusation based on paranoia and your belief in false propaganda.

I fully understand the point you are trying to make. I believe your point is wrong.

Got any specific cases?

I am eligible for The Mayflower Society. You don’t get much more American than that!

• Like 1

So much for being invited in for a tour. And she was carrying a large folding knife.

Capitol surveillance cameras captured more than 14,000 hours of footage between noon and 8 p.m. on Jan. 6, but the U.S. Capitol Police, as well as federal prosecutors, are "strictly" controlling who can see the footage and how much is shared with the public

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The feds are obviously dragging these prosecutions out as long as they can for political purposes.  And leftists are good with it. 3 1/2 years later and they are just charging people caught on videotape ? You people aren’t Americans. You just live here. 

Good.  Everyone should be reminded about how a sitting president organized a mob to attack police officers in an attempt to murder the VP and steal the election.

Anyone defending this behavior such as yourself doesn't believe in democracy and can't call themselves an American.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Good.  Everyone should be reminded about how a sitting president organized a mob to attack police officers in an attempt to murder the VP and steal the election.

Anyone defending this behavior such as yourself doesn't believe in democracy and can't call themselves an American.

That’s not the role of the justice system. Shoes you’re ok with it being politicized, like Russia! And other dictatorships. You just live here. Not a patriotic bone in your body. Truth, Justice and the democrats way. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s not the role of the justice system. Shoes you’re ok with it being politicized, like Russia! And other dictatorships. You just live here. Not a patriotic bone in your body. Truth, Justice and the democrats way. 

You think Jan 6 was patriotic.  You're so far gone man.  So sad to see.

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

How many times do I have to say that people need to be held responsible for their crimes on Jan 6? This is why you’re a retard. You get it in your head, are wrong, and stick to it. Read mutha fuuuker, read. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The Pelosi, FBI, and Capitol Police colluding to entrap civilians into to criminal behavior was very Nazi-esque. 

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The Pelosi, FBI, and Capitol Police colliding to entrap civilians into to criminal behavior was very Nazi-esque. 

You are foking delusional.

Seek help.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many times do I have to say that people need to be held responsible for their crimes on Jan 6? This is why you’re a retard. You get it in your head, are wrong, and stick to it. Read mutha fuuuker, read. 

Sure that's why you cry about them taking so long.  You just say stuff.  Retard.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The Pelosi, FBI, and Capitol Police colluding to entrap civilians into to criminal behavior was very Nazi-esque. 

You'll believe anything trump tells you.  You're a sucker, so easily manipulated.

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So in your low IQ, CT addled brain, Nancy Pelosi, the FBI, and the Capital Police all colluded together to force the animal MAGAtards to attack our capital?

You my friend should not be walking free among the rest of us.  You're a danger to we normal people. 

36 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Sure that's why you cry about them taking so long.  You just say stuff.  Retard.

I guess you’re not familiar with one of the rules of justice being a right to a speedy trial. It’s right there in the constitution.  It’s the sixth amendment.  That’s not just saying stuff. That’s citing the constitution. Look what your TDS has done to you. Sad. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's got more patriotism in a pecker molecule than you do in your whole body. He views Jan. 6 as it should be, an angry mobbed whipped into a frenzy by their deluded sore loser of a "leader," with the intent to kill the vice president and House speaker and derail the fair-and-square democratic process. It was a sick day for our country, and MAGAturd losers such as you are still deflecting, whatabouting and making excuses. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's got more patriotism in a pecker molecule than you do in your whole body. He views Jan. 6 as it should be, an angry mobbed whipped into a frenzy by their deluded sore loser of a "leader," with the intent to kill the vice president and House speaker and derail the fair-and-square democratic process. It was a sick day for our country, and MAGAturd losers such as you are still deflecting, whatabouting and making excuses. 

See what I mean? These TDS freaks just can’t process what anyone says anymore. And you seem to know this Ron fella pretty well to make a statement like that. Weird. 

I will say that I am surprised there haven’t been more uprisings. Maybe there will be. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See what I mean? These TDS freaks just can’t process what anyone says anymore. And you seem to know this Ron fella pretty well to make a statement like that. Weird. 

they all visit the same ghey bodybuilding forums cruising for the same twinks.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So in your low IQ, CT addled brain, Nancy Pelosi, the FBI, and the Capital Police all colluded together to force the animal MAGAtards to attack our capital?

You my friend should not be walking free among the rest of us.  You're a danger to we normal people. 

I perfer not to walk around with people who have their heads up their arse.  The only danger I am is that I might wake up a few of you dumbasses. 

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

You are foking delusional.

Seek help.

Keep bootlicking you fuking Nazi dumbfuk. 

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

In before blah blah bootlicker I’m a victim blah.

The only one licking boots and propaganda glory holes is you.  :lol:

For the better part of a decade, but probably much longer.

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Keep bootlicking you fuking Nazi dumbfuk. 

DERP DERP DERP

DERP DERP DERP

I have more repeect for toilet paper clinging to my butt than anything a brainwashed bootlicking bastard like you says.  

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess you’re not familiar with one of the rules of justice being a right to a speedy trial. It’s right there in the constitution.  It’s the sixth amendment.  That’s not just saying stuff. That’s citing the constitution. Look what your TDS has done to you. Sad. 

The 6th amendment refers to delays between arrest, indictment and trial, and unnecessary delays.  What we have here are investigations leading to arrest.  You're an idiot and you just spew BS.  Time to shut your mouth.

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I have more repeect for toilet paper clinging to my butt than anything a brainwashed bootlicking bastard like you says.  

Gross.

The places your sick mind goes…

Gross.

The places your sick mind goes…

Seriously, the type of person you are disgusts me.  I hate blood-thirty bastards who bootlick for the corrupt authoritarian government.  Seriously, you are the worst

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Seriously, the type of person you are disgusts me.  I hate blood-thirty bastards who bootlick for the corrupt authoritarian government.  Seriously, you are the worst

Seriously, you are a delusional idiot. You’re lucky people like me fight for your right to speak like an idiot in the public square.

Say whatever blows your dress up, Jon The Fascist.

You’re still wrong.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The only one licking boots and propaganda glory holes is you.  :lol:

For the better part of a decade, but probably much longer.

Dude, no offense.  We can all tell from your postings that you're mentally challenged.

However, the amount of time you spend posting about glory holes and ghey this and ghey that...dude, you're being way too obvious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Dude, no offense.  We can all tell from you postings that you're mentally challenged.

However, the amount of time you spend posting about glory holes and ghey this and ghey that...dude, you're being way too obvious.

The projection on this forum is one big psychological grad school doctoral thesis waiting to be written…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

The projection on this forum is one big psychological grad school doctoral thesis waiting to be written…

Seriously.  You barely post and ObiouslyGayandChrome somehow knows you posted and attacks you like a scorned teen chick.

Dude is way way way to obvious in his obsession.

DozerPOS and BeachGhey need to get a room with all the knob-slobbin' they're doing to each other. :lol:

The amount of time you two spend on each other and TDS derangement could also fill a psychology book.  Keep that in mind the next time you want to point out "how much he talks about X", because you're TDS dwarfs anything else in comparison, you f'n morons.  :lol: