The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

This is exactly why I say conservatives are treated as bad as blacks were in the deep south.

You don't give on flying fuk thst Trump is being mistreated by the government.

You don't care if Trump was the first and only person ever to be prosecuted for such a crime where there was no victim or harm.  

Trump is subhuman and does not deserve fair treatment.  He is a fuking n-word in your eyes and the eyes of leftist bastards who can be unfairly treated.  

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This is exactly why I say conservatives are treated as bad as blacks were in the deep south.

You don't care if Trump was the first and only person ever to be prosecuted for such a crime where there was no victim or harm.  

Trump is subhuman and does not deserve fair treatment.  He is a fuking n-word in your eyes and the eyes of leftist bastards who can be unfairly treated.  

Jon, remember, the ends justify the means.

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

That is not what happened.  Appraisers appraised the value around what Trump said.  The judge relied on no appraisal, but valued it based on a tax assessment, which the state of Florida acknowledged was extremely low.  Why not based the scenario on the facts of the case instead of some made up BS.   

That is not my understanding. When you wrote “appraisers appraised the value around what Trump said” that was after the fact by one appraiser paid a million dollars by the defense who was discredited. And the judge didn’t just rely on a tax assessment either. But let’s see what the appeals court does. 

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You can't be serious. Have I missed the segregated lunch counters? 😁

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hey! There’s a conservative riding in the front of the bus! Arrest him! 

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

You view conservative as a low-life n-word.  That is why you endless lie about Rittenhouse and Zimmerman.  You think conservatives should just die and not defend themselves.  Even with clear video evidence, you think Ruttenhouse should have just accepted getting whacked across the face with a skateboard or shot in the head.  That is why I think you are POS, but even I would defend your right to defend yourself.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You view conservative as a low-life n-word.  That is why you endless lie about Rittenhouse and Zimmerman.  You think conservatives should just die and not defend themselves.  Even with clear video evidence, you think Ruttenhouse should have just accepted getting whacked across the face with a skateboard or shot in the head.  That is why I think you are POS, but even I would defend your right to defend yourself.  

Wait, you make that this absurd statement and then call me an endless liar. 🤣

Conservatives are treated as bad as blacks were in the deep south.

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That is not my understanding. When you wrote “appraisers appraised the value around what Trump said” that was after the fact by one appraiser paid a million dollars by the defense who was discredited. And the judge didn’t just rely on a tax assessment either. But let’s see what the appeals court does. 

The judge found from the bench based solely on the tax assessment that Trump was guilty.  Trump brought in the biggest luxury real estate broker in Florida, a man named Lawrence Moens, who Trump paid $950 per hour....not millions.  This is a man who had brokered over $11 billion in real estate transactions, so not exactly a man Trump could buy.  He valued the property at $1 billion, far more than even Trump did.

Now if you were honest, if you were listing a property and wanted to know what it would sell for, would you list it at the price someone from the county assessors office said or the guy who has sold more real estate than anyone on the area.  Who is the real fraudster here, the judge for saying the property is worth $18 million or the best expert in that region who says it is worth much much more.  

Let's be honest....you know the judge ruled solely on his biased as a rabid Trump hater.  

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Wait, you make that this absurd statement and then call me an endless liar. 🤣

If Trump were hanging on a cross, you would be part of the mob throwing gasoline on him and lighting a match.  I have zero doubt of that.

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If Trump were hanging on a cross, you would be part of the mob throwing gasoline on him and lighting a match.  I have zero doubt of that.

How can anyone be taken seriously who says: 

Conservatives are treated as bad as blacks were in the deep south.

And then does not offer one shred of proof to back it up? Nada. Zip. Zilch.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

You have. Do remember Vaxx shaming? Where we couldn't eat in the same restaurants as you?? 

20 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You have. Do remember Vaxx shaming? Where we couldn't eat in the same restaurants as you?? 

Yep. I was told to eat outside in the cold because I did not have a Vax card on me. 

26 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That was not discrimination against conservatives as liberals not vaccinated had to sit outside in the cold too along with you and jonny.

That was discrimination against the stupid and those who were dangerous to others.

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Go to a lunch counter in a Liberal city wearing a Trump hat.  Then get back to us.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

That was not discrimination against conservatives as liberals not vaccinated had to sit outside in the cold too along with you and jonny.

That was discrimination against the stupid and those who were dangerous to others.

You want to talk about stupid?  How about closing outside sporting events to the public, including the parents of track runners, as late as March, 2021?  I was almost arrested for sneaking onto a remote section of a cross country race in November of 2020, and I even had a mask on.  Please.  You Leftist pukes have no business even talking about “stupid” when it comes to the Covid years.

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like voter registration cards isn't targeting blacks and targets the lazy, right?  Your stupidity knows no bounds.

42 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yep. I was told to eat outside in the cold because I did not have a Vax card on me. 

LOFL. This literally made me laugh. 

"Serves ya right, ya uppity 'publican! Hey Andre, quit readin dat queer book to da lil ones and go get the firehose and Dobermans! We gotsa teach dis 'ere dirty little 'publican 'is place!"

You're not just off your rocker, you took a chainsaw to it and burned it with your crosses. You couldn't be a bigger caricature if you tried.

Wow, Biden getting eviscerated on Afghanistan.  But @The Real timschochet thinks the loss of American lives in Afghanistan was OK.  Just the cost of doing business if you're a lib, right Timmy? 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Wow, Biden getting eviscerated on Afghanistan.  But @The Real timschochet thinks the loss of American lives in Afghanistan was OK.  Just the cost of doing business if you're a lib, right Timmy? 

That dude is mentally ill. Biden and timcrotch.

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think it was correct to leave Afghanistan. I think Biden correctly deserves much criticism for the way it was handled. But I am very skeptical that any other President could have handled it better because no one ever has. If you look all through modern history virtually 100% of all military withdrawals from similar situations have been total disasters. This does not excuse Biden but it does put what happened in a historical reference. 

Anyone who makes the argument “Biden was terrible with regard to Afghanistan; Trump would have done much better, therefore I’m voting for Trump” is either historically uninformed or disingenuous, IMO. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think it was correct to leave Afghanistan. I think Biden correctly deserves much criticism for the way it was handled. But I am very skeptical that any other President could have handled it better because no one ever has. If you look all through modern history virtually 100% of all military withdrawals from similar situations have been total disasters. This does not excuse Biden but it does put what happened in a historical reference. 

Anyone who makes the argument “Biden was terrible with regard to Afghanistan; Trump would have done much better, therefore I’m voting for Trump” is either historically uninformed or disingenuous, IMO. 

Maybe it's YOU who is uninformed or disingenuous.  Biden's own military leadership just tore him a new today.  But we get it.  There is literally NO WAY one can look at what happened in Afghanistan and say it couldn't have been done better.  That's idiotic. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You try too hard Sally.  Fail.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe it's YOU who is uninformed or disingenuous.  Biden's own military leadership just tore him a new today.  But we get it.  There is literally NO WAY one can look at what happened in Afghanistan and say it couldn't have been done better.  That's idiotic. 

I offered you my honest opinion based on my knowledge of military history. I don’t think you’re being honest however, or the Republicans in Congress who held this hearing. The military who testified is honest but self-serving. You however are looking for ways to criticize Biden. If Biden had performed superbly in this situation you would not have praised him, you would simply have ignored it and found something else to criticize him for. Which is why your analysis of Biden, or any liberal, cannot be trusted. I trust people who give praise and criticism based solely on performance, regardless of what side they’re on. For example, Trump as President deserves tremendous praise for Operation Warp Speed. When have you ever praised Biden for anything? I don’t think you’re capable of it. 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/19/us/alabama-bill-bans-dei-public-universities-reaj/index.html

Message to black football players from Southern California: you guys are the best football players in the entire country. If Alabama is determined to end diversity programs you don’t need to keep going there. Stay at home, play at UCLA, USC, Cal. Our teams don’t play that racist sh!t and we’ll send you guys to the NFL. Ignore these southern bigots. 

• Haha 1

Here is a breakdown of Engorgon’s decision and how he arrived at the numbers: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/25/trump-354-million-penalty-judgment/

I’m not sure it’s right, but the assertions that @Jon_mx have been making, that it’s entirely bogus, that it’s based on tax assessed values, that there no victims here, is not true. Basically Jon is repeating Trump’s attorneys’ arguments and adopting them as gospel ( which is always unwise because these attorneys are almost always dishonest and lose big all of the time.) 

On the issue of no victims, one big one appears to be whoever else bid for the Old Post Office building that Trump was able to secure apparently through fraudulent means. 

Again I’m not saying I agree with the judge’s decision. It’s pretty complicated and very large numbers are involved. Let’s see what the appeals court says. I suspect they will knock the amount down some but it will still be substantial. And that will make Jon’s arguments look ridiculous once again (but that’s an old story around here.) 

I get that many people here side with Texas on this border issue because they prefer Abbot’s policies towards undocumented immigrants and the border over those of our current federal government. But it’s a bigger issue than that: does a state government have the right to enforce federal laws in a manner of its own choosing? I thought we settled this back in the John C Calhoun nullification days and then again in the Civil War. The answer is still no. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You’re wasting your time in this thread. Come up with some of your own arguments. If you truly believe that Biden is to blame for the inflation that occurred after Covid, you’re going to have to explain why it’s lower here than in almost any other country. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here is a breakdown of Engorgon’s decision and how he arrived at the numbers: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/25/trump-354-million-penalty-judgment/

I’m not sure it’s right, but the assertions that @Jon_mx have been making, that it’s entirely bogus, that it’s based on tax assessed values, that there no victims here, is not true. Basically Jon is repeating Trump’s attorneys’ arguments and adopting them as gospel ( which is always unwise because these attorneys are almost always dishonest and lose big all of the time.) 

On the issue of no victims, one big one appears to be whoever else bid for the Old Post Office building that Trump was able to secure apparently through fraudulent means. 

Again I’m not saying I agree with the judge’s decision. It’s pretty complicated and very large numbers are involved. Let’s see what the appeals court says. I suspect they will knock the amount down some but it will still be substantial. And that will make Jon’s arguments look ridiculous once again (but that’s an old story around here.) 

My arguments have never looked ridiculous on these witch hunt cases.  The case amounts to fining someone $1 billion for j-walking.  Trump did nothing wrong.  

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

My arguments have never looked ridiculous on these witch hunt cases.  The case amounts to fining someone $1 billion for j-walking.  Trump did nothing wrong.  

OK. 
if the appeals court upholds most of the judgment will you stand by this? 

Serious question- not for the Maga types but for anyone else reading this: 

Does the blind loyalty to Donald Trump, and the insistence that he is a victim no matter what the evidence shows, remind anyone else of the way a lot of black people felt about OJ Simpson when he was on trial for murder? It does me. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Serious question- not for the Maga types but for anyone else reading this: 

Does the blind loyalty to Donald Trump, and the insistence that he is a victim no matter what the evidence shows, remind anyone else of the way a lot of black people felt about OJ Simpson when he was on trial for murder? It does me. 

The evidence against OJ was nowhere near as solid as the evidence against Trump in most of these cases.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The evidence against OJ was nowhere near as solid as the evidence against Trump in most of these cases.

You’ve said a lot of dumb, ignorant shitt in here, but that one takes the cake.  😆