Cloaca du jour

Golf question...rbz 3 and 5 wood..trying to find

Anyone have luck with some resellers?  Or does anyone have a set RH standard shaft faiway woods with the white paint they would want to part with.  I got rid of mine years ago and I miss em lol.

I have an rbz 3 wood and i hate it.  The club forced me to change my swing on order to hit it and i never liked that

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I have an rbz 3 wood and i hate it.  The club forced me to change my swing on order to hit it and i never liked that

Condition?  Length?  Shaft?  Must be right handed 

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Condition?  Length?  Shaft?  Must be right handed 

Ill have to look. It is right handed

Thanks boston...have u tried those resellers?  Any luck?  I get warey sometimes...i have found several online..just not sure how trustwothy these companies are

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Thanks boston...have u tried those resellers?  Any luck?  I get warey sometimes...i have found several online..just not sure how trustwothy these companies are

I have not, but they seem to have good reviews. If you can't find the RBZs anywhere I would recommend trying a SIM or SIM2 model. They are going to be in the same price range and easier to find since they are a bit newer. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I have not, but they seem to have good reviews. If you can't find the RBZs anywhere I would recommend trying a SIM or SIM2 model. They are going to be in the same price range and easier to find since they are a bit newer. 

Yes...i plan on playing more this year and need a couple new fairway woods

12 years since release, there's been some advancements in fairway woods. Hit some new ones? :dunno:

4 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Anyone have luck with some resellers?  Or does anyone have a set RH standard shaft faiway woods with the white paint they would want to part with.  I got rid of mine years ago and I miss em lol.

The white and green or white and black ?

1 hour ago, Reality said:

12 years since release, there's been some advancements in fairway woods. Hit some new ones? :dunno:

Depending on price, the original (green and white) RBZ 3 wood was a beast. There really Havnt been that many advancements. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

The white and green or white and black ?

White and green

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Depending on price, the original (green and white) RBZ 3 wood was a beast. There really Havnt been that many advancements. 

My thoughts also

My Billy Baroo is a 4-wood V Steel 16 degree Taylor Made with an S-300 shaft. Look into them. They’re out there. I saved more shots with her than two phat chicks being a wing man in Fat City. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yeah, I don't really agree, it's been 12 years. It's definitely not something I'm gonna argue about tho, so much of golf depends on what you're comfortable with. If he feels more confident swinging a 12 year old club, that's really all that matters.

Hell, twist face alone really helps with typical amateur misses but, all good.

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, I don't really agree, it's been 12 years. It's definitely not something I'm gonna argue about tho, so much of golf depends on what you're comfortable with. If he feels more confident swinging a 12 year old club, that's really all that matters.

Agreed, overall forgiveness across the club face has improved.  Shot improvement for center face shots, not as much.  

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Yeah no argument. If prices are similar and you don’t already have something in mind that looks good to you at setup then you might as well go with “newer tech”

but for example, companies come out with new lines of woods every year and the changes are mostly buzz words. Speed slot, twist face, AI etc. A pro will notice some difference in these minor advancements but major advancements only happen every so often. In my personal opinion, the last major advancements were adjustable loft on driver heads and shaft adapters. I tried a Stealth 2 and had no improvement on distance or accuracy compared to my M2 using the same shaft. 

When you find something that works for you, you can usually stick with it for quite a while and sounds like cloaca used these in the past. Also that particular 3 wood was known to be nuclear. 

again it sort of depends on price and condition as far as what’s a better value. 

13 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yeah no argument. If prices are similar and you don’t already have something in mind that looks good to you at setup then you might as well go with “newer tech”

but for example, companies come out with new lines of woods every year and the changes are mostly buzz words. Speed slot, twist face, AI etc. A pro will notice some difference in these minor advancements but major advancements only happen every so often. In my personal opinion, the last major advancements were adjustable loft on driver heads and shaft adapters. I tried a Stealth 2 and had no improvement on distance or accuracy compared to my M2 using the same shaft. 

When you find something that works for you, you can usually stick with it for quite a while and sounds like cloaca used these in the past. Also that particular 3 wood was known to be nuclear. 

again it sort of depends on price and condition as far as what’s a better value. 

Researching....those M2 are popular with mid high handicppers like myself.

28 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Researching....those M2 are popular with mid high handicppers like myself.

Head to a good shop with a simulator and hit all of the above.

See what the numbers actually look like.