Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tee Higgins Seeking a Trade

On 3/11/2024 at 8:21 AM, Mike FF Today said:

OK, looks like Tee Higgins doesn't think he's in Cinci's plans for the long-term and wants out...

he also likely thinks he could be some teams #1 WR.   he may think hes overlooked in cincy.

He’ll cost way too much. Not only a mega huge contract but also a high draft pick as well.

Not even coming off a good year and he’s only even barely cracked 1,000 yards receiving in a season (with 7 TDs at most and he’s 6’4).

I mean I still think of him as a beast, but you really gotta talk yourself into it 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

He’ll cost way too much. Not only a mega huge contract but also a high draft pick as well.

Not even coming off a good year and he’s only even barely cracked 1,000 yards receiving in a season (with 7 TDs at most and he’s 6’4).

I mean I still think of him as a beast, but you really gotta talk yourself into it 

I hear you.  Granted he wasnt the first option in the offense so there is some meat left on the bone.  he can do better if hes not the #2.   but hes also against #1 corners instead of #2 corners.   so these things dont always work out the way you think they will.

there is considerable risk in signing a guy like this unless you already have a 1A type WR where they form another dymamic duo.  maybe one where he is the lead dog instead of the 1A

On 3/12/2024 at 2:03 PM, IGotWorms said:

I feel the same. He's doing himself a disservice by demanding a trade, he's not a WR1. The injuries are also concerning. He should happily play on the tag and hope to be the highest paid WR2 in the league at some point.