Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Justin Fields Traded To... Pittsburgh

I guess they got Russel Wilson's salary paid by Denver this season, may as well get another QB 😆

A 6th rd pick! ROTFLMAO...

🤣🤣🤣

This could actually be genius by Pittsburgh.

They get Wilson cheap because of how much he’s getting paid by the Broncos.  Fields is groomed for the future, but doesn’t get a massive contract after his rookie deal expires because he’s not starting and blowing up.

And gave up practically nothing to get both.

Very good moves by the Steelers, a big boost from what they had last season at the Qb slot.  Steeler fans should be very happy about both Wilson and Fields.  

8 hours ago, makindollaz said:

This could actually be genius by Pittsburgh.

They get Wilson cheap because of how much he’s getting paid by the Broncos.  Fields is groomed for the future, but doesn’t get a massive contract after his rookie deal expires because he’s not starting and blowing up.

And gave up practically nothing to get both.

It is because if (when) a contending team loses a QB to injury then that 6th round dart throw is now a 2nd round pick, maybe more. 

I have no idea what the Bears were thinking. The original asking price must have been astronomical. 

I'm excited by it. I wanted Fields before they got Wilson for the league minimum. That move was awesome itself. Wilson wasn't that bad last year. In fact, he was good. It was Payton who had a stick up his a-- and who was looking for a scapegoat of why Denver sucked. So, he shipped Wilson off and now he'll get another season full of excuses why Denver sucks...all while he gets paid elite money. Eventually, everyone will see that Payton is the poor man's Belichik - without Brees, he's just a guy.

The Steelers get Wilson, who is better than Pickett. Pickett could have been the backup this year and maybe started next year, but he got his panties in a wad a cried. In fact, he cried last year when the didn't just give him his spot back. So he got himself and his little hands traded to Philly wear he'll never see the field unless Hurts gets hurt.

Then the Steelers got Fields for nothing! He's better than Pickett too!

The Steelers have two QBs for 2024 who are not perfect but are better than anything they put there last year.

Now, about trading away DiJohn for a small, but fast, CB who hasn't done much...don't get me started!

5 hours ago, Law said:

I'm excited by it. I wanted Fields before they got Wilson for the league minimum. That move was awesome itself. Wilson wasn't that bad last year. In fact, he was good. It was Payton who had a stick up his a-- and who was looking for a scapegoat of why Denver sucked. So, he shipped Wilson off and now he'll get another season full of excuses why Denver sucks...all while he gets paid elite money. Eventually, everyone will see that Payton is the poor man's Belichik - without Brees, he's just a guy.

The Steelers get Wilson, who is better than Pickett. Pickett could have been the backup this year and maybe started next year, but he got his panties in a wad a cried. In fact, he cried last year when the didn't just give him his spot back. So he got himself and his little hands traded to Philly wear he'll never see the field unless Hurts gets hurt.

Then the Steelers got Fields for nothing! He's better than Pickett too!

The Steelers have two QBs for 2024 who are not perfect but are better than anything they put there last year.

Now, about trading away DiJohn for a small, but fast, CB who hasn't done much...don't get me started!

Agreed