Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Coming soon.

Christians risk being branded by UK government.  Coming to America soon. 

Christian actress ordered to pay 350k after being fired over bible verse social media post.  I was wrong, it’s already in America.  

• Like 1

Just now, weepaws said:

Christian actress ordered to pay 350k after being fired over bible verse social media post.  I was wrong, it’s already in America.  

I am the Lord your God.

You were a mistake. 

Weird how yall dont like it when rules are made against you aint it?

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

?  Who had rules made against them? Jews? Muslims? Hindus? Please expand on your statement.  

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Total opposite, Christians know it’s coming, and that’s its taking place is just another fulfillment of God’s Word.  

It’s very exciting.  

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated Me first. If you belonged to the world, it would Love you as it’s own.  As it is, You do not belong to the World, but I have Chosen you out of the World.  That is why the World Hates you.  Remember what I told you, A servant is not greater than his master.  If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed My teaching, they will obey yours also. 

They will treat you this way because of My Name, for they do not know the one who sent Me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of Sin, but now they have no Excuse for their Sin. Who ever hates Me hates My Father as well.  If I had not done among them that works no one else did, they would not be guilty of Sin.  As it is , they have seen , and yet they have hated both Me and my Father.  But this is fulfill what is written on their law. They Hated Me Without Reason.  

John 15:18-25.  Amen. 

You hate God cyclone, that’s not my problem, that will be yours.  

Now you just but your big smelly foot into your arse once again.  

Stop worrying about this board, and work on your relationship with Jesus Christ.  Jesus said to follow Me.  

So this type of news isn’t scary, isn’t it troubling, isn’t triggering, it’s very exciting, and expected.  I will suffer for my Faith in Jesus Christ Lord Savior.  

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

?  Who had rules made against them? Jews? Muslims? Hindus? Please expand on your statement.  

Christians branded the gay community for eons preventing them from equality and even persecution…..forgive me if i have little sympathy for them.

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Keep here lunatics in power. Elections have consequences 

26 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Christians branded the gay community for eons preventing them from equality and even persecution…..forgive me if i have little sympathy for them.

That’s not true, that’s another one of your mannnnnny lies.  God judges all.  Christian just tell you what the Bible tells you, the Truth hurts. 

Are you telling everyone on this board that society hasn’t been involved in branding the gay community? Please do tell ol foolish one.  

And how about you, how do you brand the gay community? You must have stupid opinions about it.  Can’t wait for another of your stupid thoughts.  It’s coming 

19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Keep here lunatics in power. Elections have consequences 

Agreed, that’s why I find so stupid this country keeps doing the same, and then complains about it.  Silly people.  

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s not true, that’s another one of your mannnnnny lies.  God judges all.  Christian just tell you what the Bible tells you, the Truth hurts. 

Are you telling everyone on this board that society hasn’t been involved in branding the gay community? Please do tell ol foolish one.  

And how about you, how do you brand the gay community? You must have stupid opinions about it.  Can’t wait for another of your stupid thoughts.  It’s coming 

Hahaha….yes the folks that tell us that youre going to die being gay because the magic book says so have been huge supporters of equality for them….lol. GTFOH

i think they should be able to marry and have the same rights. Surely you agree yes?

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

i think they should be able to marry and have the same rights. Surely you agree yes?

I absolutely agree. I also believe that you have the right to disagree. 

Yes? 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I absolutely agree. I also believe that you have the right to disagree. 

Yes? 

Disagree yes. Make laws for everyone over one religions views? No.

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Hahaha….yes the folks that tell us that youre going to die being gay because the magic book says so have been huge supporters of equality for them….lol. GTFOH

I never heard anything like that in church.  Maybe you mean the Muslims? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never heard anything like that in church.  Maybe you mean the Muslims? 

Lol wait…are you under any impression whatsoever that Christians have been supportive of the gay community? Seriously?

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol wait…are you under any impression whatsoever that Christians have been supportive of the gay community? Seriously?

Christians are supportive of the people that live in the gay community, So we go out to tell them the truth, God hates sin.  If you die in sin any sin, not just one sin, any sin that’s against God, you will face His judgement of Hell Fire.  

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul, Rather , be afraid of the One who can destroy both Soul, and Body in Hell.  People like to say the Bible doesn’t mention Hell it sure does.  Matthew 10:28.  

The Bible makes it perfectly clear, God dislikes sin, and those that live in sin.  It’s in the Bible.  

27 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I like freedom l God gave us freedom, God gave us free will to live in sin if one chooses that life.  I’m not here to stop them, I’m here to Tell them the consequences of God’s wrath if anyone dies or in sin,   All sin is bad sin when it Goes against God.  Lies, Thief, Killing, Adultery, Taking the Lord Name in vain. The biggest sin of all of them, the one way people pick Hell over Heaven, is not repenting, and not accepting Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Christians are supportive of the people that live in the gay community, So we go out to tell them the truth, God hates sin.  If you die in sin any sin, not just one sin, any sin that’s against God, you will face His judgement of Hell Fire.  

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul, Rather , be afraid of the One who can destroy both Soul, and Body in Hell.  People like to say the Bible doesn’t mention Hell it sure does.  Matthew 10:28.  

The Bible makes it perfectly clear, God dislikes sin, and those that live in sin.  It’s in the Bible.  

Exactly. You’re inability to consider that other people don’t think exactly like you do therefore, you have prevented them from equality for decades and somehow you’ve convinced yourself you’re the good people. But you said it yourself so guys, let’s not act like you have no idea what I’m talking about. 

you have decided to take your book and your feelings on sin and project that onto culture no matter the effect. So like I said now it’s come around back on you. Sorry. No sympathy for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

I like freedom l God gave us freedom, God gave us free will to live in sin if one chooses that life.  I’m not here to stop them, I’m here to Tell them the consequences of God’s wrath if anyone dies or in sin,   All sin is bad sin when it Goes against God.  Lies, Thief, Killing, Adultery, Taking the Lord Name in vain. The biggest sin of all of them, the one way people pick Hell over Heaven, is not repenting, and not accepting Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

That’s part of the problem too. Nobody asked you for your opinion on it. They don’t give a shiit that you think they are going to hell. Like myself most of us Think you guys are completely bat shiit crazy. So think whatever the hell you want, but don’t make laws for everyone based on your silly book. 

23 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lately they have.  Much like everyone else.  Except the Muslims. They chop off their heads. 

15 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Exactly. You’re inability to consider that other people don’t think exactly like you do therefore, you have prevented them from equality for decades and somehow you’ve convinced yourself you’re the good people. But you said it yourself so guys, let’s not act like you have no idea what I’m talking about. 

you have decided to take your book and your feelings on sin and project that onto culture no matter the effect. So like I said now it’s come around back on you. Sorry. No sympathy for you.

I know a lot of people don’t like what the Bible says. And they don’t want to accept it, but that doesn’t make it the Truth, that’s why we go out into all the world to tell them the truth, and it works, many come to the understanding of their sins, and repent, and accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Thank you Jesus.  I like said before, not looking for  sympathy, I’m glad it’s happening, it  shows how right the Bible is.  Thanks. 

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

That’s part of the problem too. Nobody asked you for your opinion on it. They don’t give a shiit that you think they are going to hell. Like myself most of us Think you guys are completely bat shiit crazy. So think whatever the hell you want, but don’t make laws for everyone based on your silly book. 

It’s not my opinion, it’s Gods facts.  I’m not going out there and hurting anyone, just simply telling them the truth, now others do hurt those that live in the gay community, do you agree with that, that others do hurt them? I’ll show you that it’s taking place if you like. 

21 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I live in SC, which despite what brainwashed Liberals believe is very progressive. Especially compared to the disgusting racist hypocrite Yankees up North. 

I'm not a Bible thumper by any means but I can tell you that "Southern Christians" are very accepting and all inclusive in their preachings. Unlike the filthy Catholic pigs and their hate preaching. 

The filthy Catholics have backed off of those beliefs a little because it was hurting their bottom line, money 💰. They are frauds who show up on Sundays for the show. 

Don't assume that all religions or christians hate gays, because that's irresponsible.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lately they have.  Much like everyone else.  Except the Muslims. They chop off their heads. 

Lately. And look at why. Young Evangelicals support of gay equality jumped by over 25% in the last 20 years. You’re going to lose your entire base. So let’s not act like you guys just all of a sudden decided to gloss over what you guys have been doing for the last 100 years or so Because of the goodness of your heart. 

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Lately. And look at why. Young Evangelicals support of gay equality jumped by over 25% in the last 20 years. You’re going to lose your entire base. So let’s not act like you guys just all of a sudden decided to gloss over what you guys have been doing for the last 100 years or so Because of the goodness of your heart. 

I haven’t been alive for 100 years or so.  Sorry.  Thanks.  

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I know a lot of people don’t like what the Bible says. And they don’t want to accept it, but that doesn’t make it the Truth, that’s why we go out into all the world to tell them the truth, and it works, many come to the understanding of their sins, and repent, and accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Thank you Jesus.  I like said before, not looking for  sympathy, I’m glad it’s happening, it  shows how right the Bible is.  Thanks. 

It’s not my opinion, it’s Gods facts.  I’m not going out there and hurting anyone, just simply telling them the truth, now others do hurt those that live in the gay community, do you agree with that, that others do hurt them? I’ll show you that it’s taking place if you like. 

Your stances on those communities have harmed them for decades upon decades, whether you’re specifically going out in hurting them or protesting them. It’s all the same. 
That’s something you guys have to live with. Not me. 

Just now, weepaws said:

I haven’t been alive for 100 years or so.  Sorry.  Thanks.  

Bullshiit. :)

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Your stances on those communities have harmed them for decades upon decades, whether you’re specifically going out in hurting them or protesting them. It’s all the same. 
That’s something you guys have to live with. Not me. 

Christians have been beaten and killed for their faith, more so today then ever before.  

My stance on those communities has been to to reach out to them with the truth, and it’s been working.  

Your stands of letting die in their sin just sends to to God’s judgement.  You have to die and face God with.  Opps. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Total opposite, Christians know it’s coming, and that’s its taking place is just another fulfillment of God’s Word.  

It’s very exciting.  

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated Me first. If you belonged to the world, it would Love you as it’s own.  As it is, You do not belong to the World, but I have Chosen you out of the World.  That is why the World Hates you.  Remember what I told you, A servant is not greater than his master.  If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed My teaching, they will obey yours also. 

They will treat you this way because of My Name, for they do not know the one who sent Me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of Sin, but now they have no Excuse for their Sin. Who ever hates Me hates My Father as well.  If I had not done among them that works no one else did, they would not be guilty of Sin.  As it is , they have seen , and yet they have hated both Me and my Father.  But this is fulfill what is written on their law. They Hated Me Without Reason.  

John 15:18-25.  Amen. 

You hate God cyclone, that’s not my problem, that will be yours.  

Now you just but your big smelly foot into your arse once again.  

Stop worrying about this board, and work on your relationship with Jesus Christ.  Jesus said to follow Me.  

So this type of news isn’t scary, isn’t it troubling, isn’t triggering, it’s very exciting, and expected.  I will suffer for my Faith in Jesus Christ Lord Savior.  

That’s what all Christians are to expect, and can’t wait to see happen. I’m going home.  Thanks. God bless. 

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Bullshiit. :)

I   Have prove that I haven’t been around for 100 plus years.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Christians have been beaten and killed for their faith, more so today then ever before.  

My stance on those communities has been to to reach out to them with the truth, and it’s been working.  

Your stands of letting die in their sin just sends to to God’s judgement.  You have to die and face God with.  Opps. 

I dont want to ever hear christians whine about those communites shoving their views down our throats. 

Not everyone believes and like i said you STILL cant provide proof of an afterlife sooo…

And young people dont agree with you…sorry.

20 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I live in SC, which despite what brainwashed Liberals believe is very progressive. Especially compared to the disgusting racist hypocrite Yankees up North. 

I'm not a Bible thumper by any means but I can tell you that "Southern Christians" are very accepting and all inclusive in their preachings. Unlike the filthy Catholic pigs and their hate preaching. 

The filthy Catholics have backed off of those beliefs a little because it was hurting their bottom line, money 💰. They are frauds who show up on Sundays for the show. 

Don't assume that all religions or christians hate gays, because that's irresponsible.

You don’t know much.  But you’re funny, so continue. 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I dont want to ever hear christians whine about those communites shoving their views down our throats. 

Not everyone believes and like i said you STILL cant provide proof of an afterlife sooo…

And young people dont agree with you…sorry.

My Church is fool of young people that believe, and have accepted Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.  Many of the Church is this community worship teams are run by young people, many churches have young pastors, so stop the lies.  The foolishness that comes from you is just sickening.  

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I can only speak for myself and the church and schools I have attended. Lgbtq wasn’t a factor. Hardly mentioned. But cling to your notions, false as they may be. It’s seems to be a comfort for you, so enjoy.  

Lol I would agree. At church we don’t talk about the rainbow people.  We talk about God.  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can only speak for myself and the church and schools I have attended. Lgbtq wasn’t a factor. Hardly mentioned. But cling to your notions, false as they may be. It’s seems to be a comfort for you, so enjoy.  

Sorry, it is completely factual that the biggest hindrance to their equality has been the religious right. I’m not letting you guys off the hook like suddenly you’ve been big supporters because you have been the complete opposite for decades upon decades. so like I said, forgive me if the original post is a bit of karma coming back.

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Sorry, it is completely factual that the biggest hindrance to their equality has been the religious right. I’m not letting you guys off the hook like suddenly you’ve been big supporters because you have been the complete opposite for decades upon decades. so like I said, forgive me if the original post is a bit of karma coming back.

The gay rights movement started in Ernest (no pun intended) in the early 70’s. I’d say they haven’t been hindered that much. They’re doing great. So great they’ve been replaced by trans 

No one , and I mean no one, provided more aid and comfort to the gay community than catholic organizations during the Aids epidemic. That was 40 years ago.  So spare me the Johnny come lately nonsense. 

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

In a world with a broad and lengthy history of disliking homosexuality, you can’t single out Christians like they were alone in it.

22 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Also, karma?  I think you can defend gays (if that’s what you’re attempting here) without celebrating bad fortune of others.  I know you remember when Mom told us that 2 wrongs don’t make a right.