Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

More Newest Fake Racism ploy

marriage 'fundamentalism' helps bolster White supremacy

Letiecq begins the piece by noting “as a White, cisgender woman, I am currently living with my partner and co-raising our children in a committed heterosexual union outside the institution of marriage.” She continues, noting the origins of both White supremacy and marriage before explaining how each became favored by religious conservatives.

“Proponents of marriage fundamentalism include conservative, Christian, and right-wing organizations, such as the Heritage Foundation, the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), and the Family Research Council which recently gained tax exempt status as a church,” Letiecq wrote.

😆

Something is good....has positive outcomes....so its racist.....

Just now, RLLD said:

marriage 'fundamentalism' helps bolster White supremacy

😆

Something is good....has positive outcomes....so its racist.....

This is the fifth time I've seen this article posted across several conservative boards.  Do you guys not realize how easily manipulated you all are?

This nobody professor writes a stupid article and you all immediately get your outrage orders from your alt right media and start crying.

It's ONE stupid person's opinion...LOL

Such sheep you party of Trumpers are...SAD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

This is the fifth time I've seen this article posted across several conservative boards.  Do you guys not realize how easily manipulated you all are?

This nobody professor writes a stupid article and you all immediately get your outrage orders from your alt right media and start crying.

First deny  

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"   <------- WE ARE HERE

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

These people are a cancer that needs to be removed from this country.  Send them to North Korea or whatever Communist country they want to live in.  I don't care which, they just need to be removed ASAP.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

They always do that, take one nutcase liberal's opinion and use that as an example that is supposed to be representative of everyone on the left. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, squistion said:

They always do that, take one nutcase liberal's opinion and use that as an example that is supposed to be representative of everyone on the left. 

Self-Awareness is clearly not a liberal trait.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Lol, bloodbath.

The left divides. And it’s poisoning the blood of our country. 

The right divides just as mush as the left, let’s not lie to oneself that the right side is the safe side.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

The right divides just as mush as the left, let’s not lie to oneself that the right side is the safe side.  

Not  just as much. Or even close. One side is much more proactive in their divisive endeavors, while the other side is reactive. It may seem the same to a simple mind like yours, but it isn’t. Push back isn’t the same as pushing. You’re welcome. 

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The state of being a liberal....