Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Manhattan school district

Changes policy, will now not allow men to compete in Girls sports.  This news outraged the rainbow people.  Thank you Jesus. 

I searched for an article on this and was led to “GenZ” Reddit.  I weep for our future.

They also don’t really have an advantage. After the appropriate amount of time on estrogen (I think it’s like 9 months?) you’ve lost all advantages in musculature and are just competing with a tall (on average) woman. At that point you might as well ban Michael Phelps from competing in swimming because of his “unfair genetic advantages”. The reason why the Olympics allows trans woman to compete and US schools don’t is transphobia.

Nah. I much prefer the traditional New England over the gross Manhattan. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I searched for an article on this and was led to “GenZ” Reddit.  I weep for our future.

They also don’t really have an advantage. After the appropriate amount of time on estrogen (I think it’s like 9 months?) you’ve lost all advantages in musculature and are just competing with a tall (on average) woman. At that point you might as well ban Michael Phelps from competing in swimming because of his “unfair genetic advantages”. The reason why the Olympics allows trans woman to compete and US schools don’t is transphobia.

Not true, you’re not competing with s tall or avg woman, you’re competing with a man with issues of confusion.  He will never be a woman , why because he’s a man.  A very confused and scary one imo.  

• Like 1

What would you guys do if your daughter was on a team and one of these men went into their locker room?

36 minutes ago, nobody said:

What would you guys do if your daughter was on a team and one of these men went into their locker room?

Talk to the coach.  And see if this is normal, and I’m sure since the only way one would know it took place in a gym locker room bathroom, would be that ones daughter told her dad that it took place.  There would be a meeting set up with coach and staff with daughter at the meeting to ask important safety and concerns from both dad and daughter, if those issues are going to continue then the family of that daughter and that daughter would then need to decide If continue to be apart of a team that violates her safety should stop or not.  

What would you do? 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Talk to the coach.  And see if this is normal, and I’m sure since the only way one would know it took place in a gym locker room bathroom, would be that ones daughter told her dad that it took place.  There would be a meeting set up with coach and staff with daughter at the meeting to ask important safety and concerns from both dad and daughter, if those issues are going to continue then the family of that daughter and that daughter would then need to decide If continue to be apart of a team that violates her safety should stop or not.  

What would you do? 

I'd remove the man from the locker room.  You probably have never done anything like that though.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'd remove the man from the locker room.

Again I don’t see why you would be in a girls gym room to witness it.  In that case it’s not pubic in a girls gym. So I would question why you’re in my daughters gym.  Pedro   When my two daughters played there was no pubic bathrooms in the girls or boys gym.  Only pederos would try that move.  

I would be guarding it on the outside.  But you've obviously never done anything like remove a man from potential endangering your family members.

Just now, nobody said:

I would be guarding it on the outside.  But you've obviously never done anything like remove a man from potential endangering your family members.

During a sporting event you would be standing outside a girls locker room gym,  pedero.  Calling the police on you would be step one.  

I would obviously clear it with the school.  It's called security guards.  You obviously let trannys run wild in your neck of the woods.

Should be a federal law. While they're at it open up insane asylums again so we can throw these pos in there.

36 minutes ago, nobody said:

I would obviously clear it with the school.  It's called security guards.  You obviously let trannys run wild in your neck of the woods.

Clear what.  Look I would like to stand guard  in the girls bathroom in the girls gym, let’s report this pedero.  Yea right loser boy.  

• Confused 1

In the girls bathroom?  What's wrong with you man?

Its clear you would let a tranny co-mingle with your female family members in public restrooms.  You should reconsider that approach.

50 minutes ago, nobody said:

In the girls bathroom?  What's wrong with you man?

Its clear you would let a tranny co-mingle with your female family members in public restrooms.  You should reconsider that approach.

No I would never let you do that pedero. 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

I moved to Florida to prevent that situation from happening but ... uh... the safest thing is to wear the swim clothes under regular clothes then wear them home. Or change when he's not in the locker room.

GB not having to contemplate blue state alternate plans.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Should be a federal law. While they're at it open up insane asylums again so we can throw these pos in there.

Winner 👍

Look what liberals have done. Now think about what they have planned.