Sign in to follow this  
double tour

New 'Biden Diet' Sweeps Nation: Pay The Same Amount Of Money But Eat 50% Less Food

US — With inflation showing no signs of slowing down, a new diet craze is sweeping across the nation. Known as the Biden Diet, the principle is simple; you spend the same amount of money on groceries as you were before, but you only get half the amount of food.

Google searches for "Biden Diet" have surged 3,000% in the last month, and nutrition experts say their phones are ringing off the hook with questions. "Hundreds of people call my office every day asking about the Biden Diet," said nutritionist Dr. Rich Simones. "For a long time everyone was into paleo, but really, who can afford meat these days?"

Simones says the ultimate strength of the Biden Diet is its simplicity. "You don't really have to do anything special to participate," he noted. "You just go to the grocery store and buy as much food as you can afford, and soon all those extra pounds just start melting away!"

Connecticut mother Denise Martelli said her whole family is having success on the Biden Diet. "We're spending the same amount of money on groceries each week, but my husband and I have each lost 10 pounds," she exclaimed. "Our kids used to be chubby too, and now all three are in the 10th weight percentile for their age group. I tell you, this Biden Diet is a miracle!"

At publishing time, the White House announced that President Biden has been nominated for a Nobel Prize in medicine for singlehandedly solving the obesity crisis in America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Won’t change once your savior trump becomes prez, no matter conservatives or liberal is going to get worst and worst, until they the conservatives and liberals destroy this country, get ready to fight for Liberty, and Justice, and Freedom, I’m sure a puzzy like you will be hiding.  

6 minutes ago, double tour said:

Funny? The truth ain't funny.  

Truth can be rather scary and intimidating.   And when it arises that truth finally reaches a liberal the first move is often denial.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Truth can be rather scary and intimidating.   And when it arises that truth finally reaches a liberal the first move is often denial.

But the problem is that you’re not repeating a truth here, you’re repeating a lie. 

What is the truth? That Biden has very little to do with inflation. Inflation is a world wide problem and it is better here than almost anywhere else. If Biden is defeated inflation will get worse. (Though not much worse because Presidents have very little power on this issue.) 

Blaming Biden, or Trump, or any President for the level of inflation is lazy, childish and stupid. No thinking person does this. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But the problem is that you’re not repeating a truth here, you’re repeating a lie. 

What is the truth? That Biden has very little to do with inflation. Inflation is a world wide problem and it is better here than almost anywhere else. If Biden is defeated inflation will get worse. (Though not much worse because Presidents have very little power on this issue.) 

Blaming Biden, or Trump, or any President for the level of inflation is lazy, childish and stupid. No thinking person does this. 

Yes they do, they have nothing better to do, and let’s Blame everyone else for all problems.  

Trump definitely needs to go on the Biden diet (or any diet). 😁

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump definitely needs to go on the Biden diet (or any diet). 😁

He needs to be on some adrenaline drugs to be able to give a speech without wandering off somewhere shaking hands with the air? :blink:

You liberals really love you some really dumb stuff. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's always initially flat out denial with them. Always. 

1 hour ago, double tour said:

Funny? The truth ain't funny.  

Oh I thought you knew that was supposed to be satire.

So the real problem is you’re stupid :( 

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh I thought you knew that was supposed to be satire.

So the real problem is you’re stupid :( 

Oh boy, igotworm made a real zinger there. Hoo boy. Very fbgesque.

Aren't we already eating less with shrink-flation? 

I wonder if Biden is upset that his pints of ice cream don't contain as much as they did four years ago? He probably doesn't even notice since he's spoon fed. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This response is why college is still important.  Don't let anyone tell you that going to electrician school is not a good decision.  It is.  However, there needs to be a contract they sign that aren't allowed to pontificate on things one learns in their 2nd semester of real college.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

World Wide!!!!!!!

Switzerland 1.0%

Russia 7.7%

You're a limpwrist blowhard. 

3 minutes ago, Jose M said:

World Wide!!!!!!!

Switzerland 1.0%

Russia 7.7%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/256598/global-inflation-rate-compared-to-previous-year/
worldwide average inflation rate: 5.79%
US inflation rate 3.5%

Lower than almost anywhere else. Once again I’m right. Once again you’re an idiot. And why do you persist with the limp wrist stuff? I told you already I’m not interested. And why add blowhard? Are you looking for someone who does? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jose M said:

World Wide!!!!!!!

Switzerland 1.0%

Russia 7.7%

He doesn't get it. He looks up to Kamala for God's sake. There's not much there between the ears. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What is the truth? 

Orange man bad is your only "truth" 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/256598/global-inflation-rate-compared-to-previous-year/
US inflation rate 3.5%

Lower than almost anywhere else. Once again I’m right. Once again you’re an idiot. And why do you persist with the limp wrist stuff? I told you already I’m not interested. And why add blowhard? Are you looking for someone who does? 

⬆️ IdiotTim grabs a statistic that includes all the chithole 3rd world countries to compare to America. If all libidiots think like you do no wonder we're turning into a piss pot. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

US inflation rate 3.5%

And you still can't even foking read. You have gutterboy disease. Anything after 2022 (when we were worse than the worldwide average) on that graph is a projection. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Jose M said:

And you still can't even foking read. You have gutterboy disease. Anything after 2022 (when we were worse than the worldwide average) on that graph is a projection. 😂😂😂😂😂

Sigh. 
You guys really think our inflation level is worse than it is around the world, and that Joe Biden is responsible. It’s just ignorant BS. I guess if you insist on being stupid then you’re going to be. 

Let’s try this a different way: if you think Joe Biden is responsible for our current inflation, please explain what he’s doing to cause it, what he should be doing to stop it, and what Trump will do if he wins that will make things better. 

New 'Biden Diet' Sweeps Nation: Pay The Same Amount Of Money But Eat 50% Less Food

Biden eats jello and rocky road ice cream. WTF does he know about eating healthy ? 

Now ask him about sniffing little kids and he'll have an answer.