Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testifies)

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And he was also a top official in the DOJ. So wtf are you clowns talking about? 

How does Biden appoint an assistant district attorney? That’s local, not federal. You’re an idiot. 

💥

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How does Biden appoint an assistant district attorney? That’s local, not federal. You’re an idiot. 

I just gave the name since you didn’t seem to want to.

This guy just loves going after criminals it seems like to me. Donald Snoreleon is a honey hole! 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I just gave the name since you didn’t seem to want to.

This guy just loves going after criminals it seems like to me. Donald Snoreleon is a honey hole! 

And you’re good with it. Because it’s about justice, not politics, right? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you’re good with it. Because it’s about justice, not politics, right? 

I mean I like seeing criminals get caught. I guess you don’t, that’s fine.

Just now, thegeneral said:

I mean I like seeing criminals get caught. I guess you don’t, that’s fine.

This case is garbage. I’d hold off on the caught declaration. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the U.S. assistant attorney general is local, not federal?

🤣

OK,  I was wrong about Biden appointing him. The attorney general appointed him as an ACTING assistant attorney general, which means the guy knew all along that the job was temporary and eventually he'd be replaced with a permanent one.

You're such focking dumbass.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This case is garbage. I’d hold off on the caught declaration. 

So you can layoff this deep state stuff. This guy is a dedicated prosecutor who loves big game hunting.

in any case looking forward to Donald explaining himself on the stand. He’s got an interesting story laid out.

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So the U.S. assistant attorney general is local, not federal?

🤣

OK,  I was wrong about Biden appointing him. The attorney general appointed him as an ACTING assistant attorney general, which means the guy knew all along that the job was temporary and eventually he'd be replaced with a permanent one.

You're such focking dumbass.

You said assistant district attorney. Anyone that has a clue doesn't confuse that with the assistant attorney general of the United States.  It’s not even on the same planet. And you don’t go from being even a temporary appointment at that level down to a local assistant DA. They make less than you.  You think when the appointment was up he’s going down back to some low level position? Now stay down dumbass. You have shitt for brains and zero clue. HTDS does that to people. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said assistant district attorney. Anyone that has a clue doesn't confuse that with the assistant attorney general of the United States.  It’s not even on the same planet. And you don’t go from being even a temporary appointment at that level down to a local assistant DA. They make less than you.  You think when the appointment was up he’s going down back to some low level position? Now stay down dumbass. You have shitt for brains and zero clue. HTDS does that to people. 

That was a typo, which I've corrected. And I also stood corrected on Biden appointing him.

Pick all the nits you want, but your original point was that this guy gave up a federal job to go back to the minors, but what you can't get your jelly brain around is that the federal job was only temporary. He stepped in as an acting role until the attorney general could find a permanent assistant attorney general.

Can you admit that he was only in the position in an acting role instead of it being a situation where he left the job for the one he has now?

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That was a typo, which I've corrected. And I also stood corrected on Biden appointing him.

Pick all the nits you want, but your original point was that this guy gave up a federal job to go back to the minors, but what you can't get your jelly brain around is that the federal job was only temporary. He stepped in as an acting role until the attorney general could find a permanent assistant attorney general.

Can you admit that he was only in the position in an acting role instead of it being a situation where he left the job for the one he has now?

I’ll admit becoming an assistant da at the local level is the lowest level on the prosecutorial ladder and he had progressed way past that but decided to go back to the minors because of his belief in justice and whatever other fairy tale you want to believe. He’s a mercenary sent by the Biden administration whose reward will come after this is over and it won’t be staying in Manhattan to prosecute misdemeanors, which is 60 pct of what they do now. He’s out of there before the judge strikes the gavel to end the trial. Wake up. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll admit becoming an assistant da at the local level is the lowest level on the prosecutorial ladder and he had progressed way past that but decided to go back to the minors because of his belief in justice and whatever other fairy tale you want to believe. He’s a mercenary sent by the Biden administration whose reward will come after this is over and it won’t be staying in Manhattan to prosecute misdemeanors, which is 60 pct of what they do now. He’s out of there before the judge strikes the gavel to end the trial. Wake up. 

You can't acknowledge that he was "acting" assistant attorney general.

Well, he gets to help with the prosecution of the first former president to face a felony charge.

Pretty good gig. 

And if he wins, I get to smush your nose in your own words, that a "lowest level" prosecutor got a former president convicted.

Nothing wrong with an entity prosecuting a former president and billionaire by bringing in a gunslinger.

What's your focking point?

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You can't acknowledge that he was "acting" assistant attorney general.

Well, he gets to help with the prosecution of the first former president to face a felony charge.

Pretty good gig. 

And if he wins, I get to smush your nose in your own words, that a "lowest level" prosecutor got a former president convicted.

Nothing wrong with an entity prosecuting a former president and billionaire by bringing in a gunslinger.

What's your focking point?

Just shutup. You put the full force of your ignorance and ineptitude on display here and like a child you hope  to rub my nose in it. I don’t have to wait to rub your nose in shitt. I do it most everyday. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just shutup. You put the full force of your ignorance and ineptitude on display here and like a child you hope  to rub my nose in it. I don’t have to wait to rub your nose in shitt. I do it most everyday. 

Nah, you're listing heavily to starboard, boyo. Your boyo is on trial for felonies. The Ukraine bill made it through the House. The walls are closing in on MAGAturds. Balance is becoming restored, and MAGAturds are getting squished like a toothpaste tube. 

Nitpick all you want, but Juneteenth is in June, aircraft can transport tanks, etc., etc., etc.

I notch up V's on the HT-defeat belt all day every day. 

You're just a sad, stupid little boyo living in your sad, stupid world.

Enjoy the slow, methodical castration of everything in which you believe.

Go research some wife-hair colors if it brings you some relief.

Rusty wins again.

😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah, you're listing heavily to starboard, boyo. Your boyo is on trial for felonies. The Ukraine bill made it through the House. The walls are closing in on MAGAturds. Balance is becoming restored, and MAGAturds are getting squished like a toothpaste tube. 

Nitpick all you want, but Juneteenth is in June, aircraft can transport tanks, etc., etc., etc.

Rusty wins again.

😎

'Boyo'. What a fhag. 😆

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rusty wins again.

😎

Are you so fuking dumb not to know that what you call MAGAtards are the people and the bastards you bootlick are the fascist state?  Good lord, can people be anymore fuking stupid?   

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Are you so fuking dumb not to know that what you call MAGAtards are the people and the bastards you bootlick are the fascist state?  Good lord, can people be anymore fuking stupid?   

No need to ask that question. Liberals know how dumb they are. It gives them their fortitude to carry on without conscience. Their stupidity makes them whole. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump is upset that his goons haven't gathered outside the courthouse.

Bootlickers hate people rising up to protest corrupt institutions.  You fukers bow down to authoritarian state like it is your god.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's hope this POS gets locked up for his attempted intimidation of witnesses and the unbiased court staff and their families.

We've all see how his unthinking, animal servants will use violence and racist intimidation to do their master's bidding.

Cultist are truly scum. 

30 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Let's hope this POS gets locked up for his attempted intimidation of witnesses and the unbiased court staff and their families.

We've all see how his unthinking, animal servants will use violence and racist intimidation to do their master's bidding.

Cultist are truly scum. 

Imagine that... board leftist is ok with witnesses who go on tv interviews or post videos online and trash Trump but if Trump responds, he needs to go to jail.

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump is upset that his goons haven't gathered outside the courthouse.

Board leftist's are ok with their "goons" gathering, but right-wing "goons" are not allowed.  Imagine that.  Tell me, how many people involved in 2020 riots spent even 1 month in prison?

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cultist are truly scum. 

OMG, Trump made a retweet!  Fuking lying idiots.  

Historic Trial Day 5:  Still not one bootlicking idiot leftists can articulate what felony Trump is on trial for.  

Mean tweets=world peace. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Board leftist's are ok with their "goons" gathering, but right-wing "goons" are not allowed.  Imagine that.  Tell me, how many people involved in 2020 riots spent even 1 month in prison?

What leftist goons?  Who said right wing goons aren't allowed?  Make up more shite.

57 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Imagine that... board leftist is ok with witnesses who go on tv interviews or post videos online and trash Trump but if Trump responds, he needs to go to jail.

Trump controls a horde of deplorable, violent animals who will lash out at anyone who questions their master.  Just like you'd expect from animals. 

Astounding how little self awareness you people have.

Lock the POS up!

25 minutes ago, jonmx said:

OMG, Trump made a retweet!  Fuking lying idiots.  

Trump controls violent animals.  If he can't keep them under control, lock the POS up!

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mean tweets=world peace. 

We had peace in Afghanistan?

When Iran killed US servicemen and the pus$y did nothing?

How about the complete bungling of the pandemic resulting in the deaths of Americans needlessly?

It's so very easy to tell you used to be cop.  Dumb and emotional as the day is long.

SAD

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

We had peace in Afghanistan?

When Iran killed US servicemen and the pus$y did nothing?

How about the complete bungling of the pandemic resulting in the deaths of Americans needlessly?

It's so very easy to tell you used to be cop.  Dumb and emotional as the day is long.

SAD

Syrians had peace, yeah right. 🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Syrians had peace, yeah right. 🤣

Israel totally at peace...

Peace in the world due to Trump.  Can you believe a grown man believes this?

HFS...

32 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Historic Trial Day 5:  Still not one bootlicking idiot leftists can articulate what felony Trump is on trial for.  

From WaPo:

The charges: Trump is charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What leftist goons?  Who said right wing goons aren't allowed?  Make up more shite.

Guess you didn't read your own post. 🤣

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Guess you didn't read your own post. 🤣

Back to this schtick.  You must be bored today.

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump controls a horde of deplorable, violent animals who will lash out at anyone who questions their master.  Just like you'd expect from animals. 

Astounding how little self awareness you people have.

Lock the POS up!

That's right... you disagree with his politics and can't stop him from the Presidency, so you try to put him in jail for things that Hillary was just fined for.  Yeah, that's a model of self awareness.  Personally, I have no problem with him going to jail, but it'll be awesome watching you b!tch and complain for 4 years after he beats Brandon because you morons persecuted him and people were pissed about it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Back to this schtick.  You must be bored today.

What, calling you out our your bullcrap?  Don't have to be bored... that's only content you ever post.  🤣

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

That's right... you disagree with his politics and can't stop him from the Presidency, so you try to put him in jail for things that Hillary was just fined for.  Yeah, that's a model of self awareness.  Personally, I have no problem with him going to jail, but it'll be awesome watching you b!tch and complain for 4 years after he beats Brandon because you morons persecuted him and people were pissed about it.

If he wins it's the dems fault for throwing the dementia patient back in the ring.  Virtually any other dem would curb stomp Trump, and Biden probably will too, but the dems are so stupid to run him again.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

What, calling you out our your bullcrap?  Don't have to be bored... that's only content you ever post.  🤣

what bullcrap?

I bet you can't answer that.