Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Nebraska

A dog found in a dumpster was found wrapped up in duct-tape.   People are wicked.  I bet they spoke conservatives, and lived liberal.  Amen. 

33 minutes ago, weepaws said:

A dog found in a dumpster was found wrapped up in duct-tape.   People are wicked.  I bet they spoke conservatives, and lived liberal.  Amen. 

Lookit this a$$hole thinking he's above all that.  :lol:

GTFO with your fake pious sh#t.  

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.”

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But, but... weepaws has never been proven wrong!  So he must be right$#@!  :lol: 

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

But, but... weepaws has never been proven wrong!  So he must be right$#@!  :lol: 

👆🏿Speak conservatives, and speak liberal.  You can look it up, it was simply on the news.  But I do appreciate the mocking and ridicule, I know my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is strong when you do.  

The World hate you, remember that it has first hated Me before it hated you. John 15:18.  I feel good, thank you Jesus   Amen  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

👆🏿Speak conservatives, and speak liberal.  You can look it up, it was simply on the news.  But I do appreciate the mocking and ridicule, I know my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is strong when you do.  

The World hate you, remember that it has first hated Me before it hated you. John 15:18.  I feel good, thank you Jesus   Amen  

Awww...lookat the poor victim here.  Poor weepaws, he's so persecuted.  :doh:

i suggest you also stop violating your 1st commandment with your pursuit of victimhood:

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Awww...lookat the poor victim here.  Poor weepaws, he's so persecuted.  :doh:

i suggest you also stop violating your 1st commandment with your pursuit of victimhood:

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

Speaks conservatives, lives liberal, keep the mocking coming.  How about you, do you support abortion being legal?  

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

If it was simply in the news, you should be able to simply provide a link.  If something is preventing you from providing a link, let me know, I'm forgiving that way.  If not, and you just won't do it, then you are with the damned at Revelation.  Sorry if that is true, I'll pray for you.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If it was simply in the news, you should be able to simply provide a link.  If something is preventing you from providing a link, let me know, I'm forgiving that way.  If not, and you just won't do it, then you are with the damned at Revelation.  Sorry if that is true, I'll pray for you.  :thumbsup: 

Do you support abortion being legal?  

Just now, weepaws said:

Link, dummy?  I asked first

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Speaks conservatives, lives liberal, keep the mocking coming.  How about you, do you support abortion being legal?  

You're already on record for violating TWO of the 10 commandments, idolater. You pretty much guaranteed your place in hell so I guess you might as well violate the other 8 while you're at it - if you haven't already.  :lol:

I'm your huckleberry. Do your worst, sinner.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Link, dummy?  I asked first

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're already on record for violating TWO of the 10 commandments, idolater. You' pretty much guaranteed your place in hell so I guess you might as well violate the other 8 while you're at it - if you haven't already.  :lol:

Be quite satan. 

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm your huckleberry. Do your worst, sinner.

Have no shame deal what you’re trying to say.  Sorry. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Be quite satan. 

Which is something Satan would say to throw off the attention from himself.  Satan would even throw a misspelling in there to fool people into thinking he's a retard instead of, y'know, being Satan.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Are you a broken AI bot?  Link to 60% of Catholics supporting abortion.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Are you a broken AI bot?  Link to 60% of Catholics supporting abortion.

Do you support abortion being legal? 👆🏿

Which is something Satan would say to throw off the attention from himself.  Satan would even throw a misspelling in their to fool people into thinking he's a retard instead of, y'know, being Satan.  :lol:

It’s what Jesus said to Peter, so your now calling Jesus satan, oh the shame.   

Do you support abortion being legal? 👆🏿

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. :( 

Weepaws… you were doing a really nice job day after day thread after thread of disproving that you’re a complete nut job. 

Just now, weepaws said:

It’s what Jesus said to Peter, so your now calling Jesus satan, oh the shame.   

I'm 100% sure Jesus didn't say "Be quite Satan".  :lol:

Jesus wouldn't be that retarded. But Satan would be.

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. :( 

Do you support abortion being legal? So far catholic on this board are batting 100% yes.  Oh the shame , if st peter was able to he would point to Jesus and say, Savior.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Do you support abortion being legal? So far catholic on this board are batting 100% yes.  Oh the shame , if st peter was able to he would point to Jesus and say, Savior.  

Link, dummy?

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Weepaws… you were doing a really nice job day after day thread after thread of disproving that you’re a complete nut job. 

Appreciate the mocking and ridicule, I know my relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ is Strong.  Amen. 

Link, dummy?

Do you support abortion being legal, even though murder is a sin?  

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Which is something Satan would say to throw off the attention from himself.  Satan would even throw a misspelling in their to fool people into thinking he's a retard instead of, y'know, being Satan.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm 100% sure Jesus didn't say "Be quite Satan".  :lol:

Jesus wouldn't be that retarded. But Satan would be.

Oh nooo.  There you go again calling Jesus satan.  Might want to take your pills and go quickly to sleep.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Do you support abortion being legal, even though murder is a sin?  

I'm done with you for now, 70% of your brain is mush, prove me wrong.  If you want to provide a link to your 60% claim and have an adult conversation, let me know.  Otherwise, enjoy your future damnation as per Revelation, liar.

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Appreciate the mocking and ridicule, I know my relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ is Strong.  Amen. 

Poor, Weepaws. He's suffering just like Jesus Christ did.  persecution, beatings and nailed to the cross.  Oh my goodness, how have you survived so long taking so much punishment like Jesus did when he was in an online forum?   :lol:

So far we have only one honest catholic on this board.  Shame.  I now know why Jerry said his faith sucks, you can look it up on my Bible thread.  

So far we have only one honest catholic on this board.  Shame.  I now know why Jerry said his faith sucks, you can look it up on my Bible thread.  

And we know it isn't you since you're intent on violating EVERY commandment on the books.  probably should just pack it up and leave.  you're done here.

Poor, Weepaws. He's suffering just like Jesus Christ did.  persecution, beatings and nailed to the cross.  Oh my goodness, how have you survived so long taking so much punishment like Jesus did when he was in an online forum?   :lol:

Now your mocking Jesus , calling him satan, now mocking him dying on the cross. Oh you wicked sinner. satan is your name, you are offensive to Jesus.  , go now like Judas and take your placement in shame.  

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? 

Because I distrust liars who won't provide evidence of their accusations against non-surfer-cult Christianity?

Just now, weepaws said:

Now your mocking Jesus , calling him satan, now mocking him dying on the cross. Oh you wicked sinner. satan is your name, you are offensive to Jesus.  , go now like Judas and take your placement in shame.  

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? 

So now you're comparing yourself to Jesus?  WTF?  

Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.  Remember that one, idolater?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And we know it isn't you since you're intent on violating EVERY commandment on the books.  probably should just pack it up and leave.  you're done here.

Know it’s not me , because I’m not a wicked fake catholic. Don’t you know anything, how long have I been telling the truth , you don’t learn very easily do you satan.  

Know it’s not me , because I’m not a wicked fake catholic. Don’t you know anything, how long have I been telling the truth , you don’t learn very easily do you satan.  

Not only are you wicked and fake catholic, you're an idolater.  Comparing yourself to Jesus - THINKING you are Jesus himself.  

Get thee away from me, Satan.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not only are you wicked and fake catholic, you're an idolater.  Comparing yourself to Jesus - THINKING you are Jesus himself.  

Get thee away from me, Satan.

You called Jesus a liar, then you mocked Jesus death, and your calling catholic fake and wicked.   Lol.  

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You called Jesus a liar, then you mocked Jesus death, and your calling catholic fake and wicked.   Lol.  

No need to go on here. You compared yourself to Jesus so we know exactly what you are. You're not a Catholic, that's for sure. 

No need to go on here. You compared yourself to Jesus so we know exactly what you are. You're not a Catholic, that's for sure. 

Thank you Jesus I’m not a catholic, you just called them wicked and fake.  

Im a Christian, I thought my now you knew that’s but then I should have known better, you called Jesus a liar, mocked Jesus death, and called catholic wicked and fake.  Whew you need a nap.  

Weepaws and Real Tim. Two sides of the same indoctrinated coin.