Maximum Overkill

Violent Liberal Protesters Defy Order to Disperse as Tensions Rise 🌈 - Liberals are Pro-Hamas & Anti-Isreal

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He also thinks minorities and alphabet people are discriminated against too and conservative white male Christians aren't.

I don’t think he thinks this.  What he thinks is that discrimination against white male christians doesn’t matter.  It’s the whole oppressor/oppressed facade.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t think he thinks this.  What he thinks is that discrimination against white male christians doesn’t matter.  It’s the whole oppressor/oppressed facade.  

Umm no @Voltaire had it right the first time. I don’t think white male Christians are discriminated against in any way that really matters. Not in our society anyhow. They dominate the upper levels of our society (wealthiest people, heads of industry and CEOs) in nearly every category.

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Umm no @Voltaire had it right the first time. I don’t think white male Christians are discriminated against in any way that really matters. Not in our society anyhow. They dominate the upper levels of our society (wealthiest people, heads of industry and CEOs) in nearly every category.

Explain to me the difference between my post and your post.  

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Explain to me the difference between my post and your post.  

You imply that I think it’s OK to discriminate against white Christian males. I don’t. But I regard it as a theoretical question because it’s never happened in a manner comparable at all to those who have suffered true discrimination in this country. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You imply that I think it’s OK to discriminate against white Christian males. I don’t. But I regard it as a theoretical question because it’s never happened in a manner comparable at all to those who have suffered true discrimination in this country. 

So the fact that it doesn't happen ENOUGH means it's NOT discrimination?

@Maximum Overkill You didn't need to title this thread with "Violent Liberal Protestors...".  "Violent" is already implied with "Liberal Protestor" so it's kind of redundant.

Whenever liberals gather everyone just assumes there will be violence because that is what they do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Whenever liberals gather everyone just assumes there will be violence because that is what they do.

⬆️. FACT 

On 5/12/2024 at 10:49 AM, The Real timschochet said:

So the Irish, particularly the Irish catholics, and the Italians, particularly the Catholics were not discriminated against?  How about the Jews, particularly the ones from slavic countries?  True that the discrimination against them was shorter term and of somewhat less intensity than of the Chinese, which again was of less duration and internsity as that of the blacks, but to say it is not comparable is to say you lack the imagination to make a comparison.  Reminds me of old school assignments requiring one to compare and contrast the following items or concepts.  Seems you would only get half credit on such matters as you can contrast, but are unable to compare.

On 5/12/2024 at 12:49 PM, The Real timschochet said:

The Irish & Italians were absolutely discriminated against. Do you really believe that they were accepted with open arms like ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS? 🌮 

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

So the Irish, particularly the Irish catholics, and the Italians, particularly the Catholics were not discriminated against?  How about the Jews, particularly the ones from slavic countries?  True that the discrimination against them was shorter term and of somewhat less intensity than of the Chinese, which again was of less duration and internsity as that of the blcks, but to say it is not comparable is to say you lack the imagination to make a comparison.  Reminds me of old school assignments requiring one to compare and contrast the following items or concepts.  Seems you would only get half credit on such matters as you can contrast, but are unable to compare.

Of course they were discriminated against. But not because they were white. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they were discriminated against. But not because they were white. 

😂