Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Bernie Sanders-rapist?

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Literally 100% of rapes leave physical evidence.  

Do I really need to google for you cultist apologist the massive percentage of rapes that go unreported?

And no, there is little physical evidence of lots of rapes if the guy doesn't finish or the chick takes a shower.

You deplorables are disgusting animals.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Literally 100% of rapes leave physical evidence.  

Beachball just says some stuff surround by cultists! And Boyo. Best to just mock him. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How do you know most rapes leave little physical evidence if most rapes go unreported? Idiot. 

Because of the rapes that do get reported moron.

Cot damn you're a phuking disgusting animal.

You seriously think that most rapes get reported and there's evidence of who did the raping.

Moron animal. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I know that when a law is passed to allow a one time provision to go back 30 years, when the statute of limitations is far past, just to go after trump, its all kind of fishy

I also think that women should be charged when they press false charges, IE Trevor Bauer

You think the law was passed to get Trump?

🤣🤣🤣

What in your mind cultist is the more serious issue, the rapes or fake rape accusations?

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh thats funny, James okeefe has been taking to court dozens of times, and never lost a case

I would say that pleading guilty to a crime probably constitutes losing a case. 😁

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-okeefe-avoids-jail-time/

James O'Keefe Avoids Jail Time

James O'Keefe, who is best known for bringing down the community-organizing group ACORN by posing as a pimp, pleaded guilty today to unlawfully entering federal property, but he avoided jail time, according to reports.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Beachball just says some stuff surround by cultists! And Boyo. Best to just mock him. 

One would think that with you esteemed career in law enforcement you'd be aware of how few rapes get reported.

I guess meter maids didn't hit rape cases very often?

🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Do I really need to google for you cultist apologist the massive percentage of rapes that go unreported?

And no, there is little physical evidence of lots of rapes if the guy doesn't finish or the chick takes a shower.

You deplorables are disgusting animals.

More proof that you’re the idiot everyone knows you are.  You either don’t know what “leave” means or don’t know what “evidence” is.  Or both.  Way to double down you educated boyo🤡 

Just now, Fireballer said:

More proof that you’re the idiot everyone knows you are.  You either don’t know what “leave” means or don’t know what “evidence” is.  Or both.  Way to double down you educated boyo🤡 

Please aware me of all this evidence available if the rape doesn't get reported right away or at all.

I'll hang up and listen.

Now deplorables are defending rapist to try to help their master.

Cucks. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Please aware me of all this evidence available if the rape doesn't get reported right away or at all.

I'll hang up and listen.

Now deplorables are defending rapist to try to help their master.

Cucks. 

Boyo needs to at least watch some Forensic Files or something.  Did they teach you anything in your big college classes, boyo?  But there’s no evidence if there’s no nut or she takes a shower.  This can’t be real.  As I stated correctly before, 100% of rapes leave evidence.  

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What are you babbling about?  Read the story and tell me you think it has a shred of credibility.

Oh wait, you think Pizzagate was real too...

🤣🤣🤣

btw, Trump has been accused by like 20 chicks of raping them and most never get brought up because their stories are silly.

But you're a cultist so I don't expect you to have coherent thoughts about this kind of "news."

SAD

Link?

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I would say that pleading guilty to a crime probably constitutes losing a case. 😁

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-okeefe-avoids-jail-time/

James O'Keefe Avoids Jail Time

James O'Keefe, who is best known for bringing down the community-organizing group ACORN by posing as a pimp, pleaded guilty today to unlawfully entering federal property, but he avoided jail time, according to reports.

You need to learn the definition of a lawsuit not a trespassing plea

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You think the law was passed to get Trump?

🤣🤣🤣

What in your mind cultist is the more serious issue, the rapes or fake rape accusations?

yes, when a DA runs strictly on I am gonna get trump, and then does exactly that, and this is the only case that I have seen of this nature

The change in sexual assault SOL as it pertains to civil action in NY was absolutely passed to get Trump.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

master

I love this for the Pedophile Worshipping Pedocrats 🌈 

Podesta is a Pedo. I’d bet the house. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Podesta is a Pedo. I’d bet the house. 

He's a BOYOSEXUAL 🌈