Sign in to follow this  
thegeneral

Gateway Pundit…..See ya!

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow, did you come here and post when all the liberal rags went under?

This is your thing isn’t it 😂

Terrible.  One of the last bastions of independent journalism.  The fact they are a go to site for many patriots has made them a target.  I hope they survive to bask in the glory of Trump’s return.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Terrible.  One of the last bastions of independent journalism.  The fact they are a go to site for many patriots has made them a target.  I hope they survive to bask in the glory of Trump’s return.  

Pretty much The National Enquirer without all the classy articles.

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Pretty much The National Enquirer without all the classy articles.

And they were still 100% better than anything the MSM had.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

😂 oh boy

🤣LOL

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT

Factual Reporting: VERY LOW

Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE

Media Type: Website

Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic

Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

🤣LOL

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

well besides all that it’s ok!

Maybe they can get jobs at NPR when Trump wins and guts the place. 

Where will all Gateway Pundit readers now buy their survival and gold starter kits and off brand boner, arthritis pills?

Imagine being so triggered by Trump that you point fingers at the gateway pundit but ignore the 70,000 other liberal outlets that push even worse propaganda. :lol:

I mean, if Dozer POS is agreeing with you then you've already lost.  No one pushes more propaganda than that POS. Both you cowardly pvssies deserve each other. :lol:

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Imagine being so triggered by Trump that you point fingers at the gateway pundit but ignore the 70,000 other liberal outlets that push even worse propaganda. :lol:

I mean, if Dozer POS is agreeing with you then you've already lost.  No one pushes more propaganda than that POS. Both you cowardly pvssies deserve each other. :lol:

Don’t take it so hard, guy!

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Ahhh darn

Bullshit artist got got! 

According to a 2020 Knight Foundation study, Axios is generally read by a moderate audience, leaning slightly toward the left. Ground News, AllSides, and Media Bias/Fact Check, have all rated Axios as having a "lean left" bias. 🌈 

I see all the buttlickers for authoritarianism love these ridiculous lawsuits.   The idea that leftist loons can win hundreds of millions of dollars in the lawsuits is absolutely nuts.   Leftists can accuse conservatives of murder and they get nothing.  Conservatives are the Jews and n-word of the modern era.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

According to a 2020 Knight Foundation study, Axios is generally read by a moderate audience, leaning slightly toward the left. Ground News, AllSides, and Media Bias/Fact Check, have all rated Axios as having a "lean left" bias. 🌈 

Somehow Axios has managed not to get sued into oblivion 😂

See how that’s done!

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

🤣LOL

Sho?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seems like it has YOU triggered.  You and your gal!  :lol:

I am laughing at these dumbasses getting themselves sued. You seem to think they are the NYT. It’s absurd but this place is bizzaro world. 

The fewer of these alt right rags filled with nothing but lies and CTs the better.  Because as we've seen the low IQ cultist get sucked into and spread their lies like the gullible sheep they are.

Let's hope every single one fails. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

The fewer of these alt right rags filled with nothing but lies and CTs the better.  Because as we've seen the low IQ cultist get sucked into and spread their lies like the gullible sheep they are.

For every one that falls 2 more pop up.

As long as this segment of the population keeps believing all this BS, they're not going away.

22 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Do yourself a favor boyo, don’t get your news from KJP and MSDNC.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Do yourself a favor boyo, don’t get your news from KJP and MSDNC.  

Aware me boyo, are those news outlets being sued into bankruptcy for spreading fake, harmful news or nah?

26 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

As long as this segment of the population keeps believing all this BS, they're not going away.

That's ok.  Cultist aren't bright and they're sheep so they only know a few fake, CT sites to go to.  Once one fails it takes the sheep a while to get their new marching orders about which new fake site to follow.

At the very least this disrupts the flow of fake, cultist news.

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That's ok.  Cultist aren't bright and they're sheep so they only know a few fake, CT sites to go to.  Once one fails it takes the sheep a while to get their new marching orders about which new fake site to follow.

At the very least this disrupts the flow of fake, cultist news.

Is the ghey bodybuilder website you frequent still up? Lol. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is the ghey bodybuilder website you frequent still up? Lol. 

Why would you assume a fitness site is a gay site boyo?  Not all of us want to be pear shaped, dad bods like you.  And the interesting thing is, this "ghey" site as you so childishly call it, is filled with way more cultist than this site.  Are you saying that massively cultist skewed sites are gay?  Are you gay boyo?

And speaking of the ultimate consumer of fake news we have Tardcore Ripken here.

Please don't ever vote democrat.  It would make me embarrassed to vote the same way as you. 

32 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Aware me boyo, are those news outlets being sued into bankruptcy for spreading fake, harmful news or nah?

Boyo - They have the money to make the lawsuits go away. Remember Sandmann?  A plucky group of journalists fighting the machine and exposing the truth used to be celebrated.  Now the cultists, fascists, and Nazis bully them out of existence.  

It’s SAD how times have changed. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why would you assume a fitness site is a gay site boyo?  Not all of us want to be pear shaped, dad bods like you.  And the interesting thing is, this "ghey" site as you so childishly call it, is filled with way more cultist than this site.  Are you saying that massively cultist skewed sites are gay?  Are you gay boyo?

And speaking of the ultimate consumer of fake news we have Tardcore Ripken here.

Please don't ever vote democrat.  It would make me embarrassed to vote the same way as you. 

Triggered. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo - They have the money to make the lawsuits go away. Remember Sandmann?  A plucky group of journalists fighting the machine and exposing the truth used to be celebrated.  Now the cultists, fascists, and Nazis bully them out of existence.  

It’s SAD how times have changed. 

Sandman?

What's he have to do with anything?  He got some tiny settlement for the basically zero issues he was put through.

8 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I missed the new Ripken reference I keep seeing. Can someone catch me up?

Tardcore has a streak of being wrong that rivals Cal Ripken's consecutive game streak boyo.

You I'm a big fan of.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Triggered. Lol. 

And Tardcore Ripken's streak continues!

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Triggered. Lol. 

He tries so hard to divert attention away from the fact he goes to a ghey bodybuilding site to cruise for twinks.

Everyone knows he's gheyer than a three dollar bill.  If he's so pro-trans and pro-rainbow mob I don't know why he doesn't come out and shout it to the heavens already.  

Who knew in 2024 that BeachGhey is not only embarrassed to be ghey, but then turns around and uses ghey slurs.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

As long as MAGAs buy gold collecting starter starter kids and arthritis medicine these sites will have advertising revenue. Not enough to cover libel lawsuits apparently but still some change to keep the servers on.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He tries so hard to divert attention away from the fact he goes to a ghey bodybuilding site to cruise for twinks.

Everyone knows he's gheyer than a three dollar bill.  If he's so pro-trans and pro-rainbow mob I don't know why he doesn't come out and shout it to the heavens already.  

Who knew a ghey guy not only is embarrassed to be ghey, but then turns around and uses ghey slurs.

So you're saying that every board that's chock full of cultist is a gay board huh?

When did you figure out you were gay boyo?

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

As long as MAGAs buy gold collecting starter starter kids and arthritis medicine these sites will have advertising revenue. Not enough to cover libel lawsuits apparently but still some change to keep the servers on.

I had to look to see what ads came up. Jackpot.  You and @BeachGuy23 have birthdays coming up?  I will hook you boys up.  It’s a much safer investment than your beanie babies.  I just bought 50. 

https://proudpatriots.com/pages/trump-2021-save-america-trading-card

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I had to look to see what ads came up. Jackpot.  You and @BeachGuy23 have birthdays coming up?  I will hook you boys up.  It’s a much safer investment than your beanie babies.  I just bought 50. 

https://proudpatriots.com/pages/trump-2021-save-america-trading-card

😂 that is perfect for the Gateway reader. 

Don’t forget your gummies for joint health!