Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

How to deal with climate activists blocking traffic

I hate those fockers too. 

side question- have you worked on any of the new Tundras with 6 cylinders or Tacomas with 4 bangers? Are they worth a fock? I have the old school 8 and 6 in the garage but also have a new truck itch. 

As Phil Leotardo proclaimed after busting dumbass Benny Fazio's dome with a golf club: 

"IT'S A START!"

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

side question- have you worked on any of the new Tundras with 6 cylinders or Tacomas with 4 bangers? Are they worth a fock? I have the old school 8 and 6 in the garage but also have a new truck itch. 

I own a 2006 Tacoma with the 4.0 liter v6.  By far the best vehicle I have ever owned. 
I do believe that all of the New Tundras are 8 cyl, but thgey are just too big for me.  (the vehicle, not the engine)

very obnoxious 

Just now, SUXBNME said:

I own a 2006 Tacoma with the 4.0 liter v6.  By far the best vehicle I have ever owned. 
I do believe that all of the New Tundras are 8 cyl, but thgey are just too big for me. 

Tundra is only twin turbo 6 now and Tacoma TT 4. I have a 15 Tundra and 21 Tacoma. I will drive them until they die of the new engines aren’t good 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'd be curious to know this as well.   Toyota is coming out with the next generation 4runner for 2025 and will be going to the 4 banger that's in the Tacoma.  I've never owned a turbo but it may be time to replace the 2006 4runner with the next gen at some point as hopefully my last vehicle.  But would want to know if the engine is solid before doing so.  The drivetrain that's been in the 4runner for almost 20 years now is almost indestructible.

I feel sorry for the snowflake who gets in front of my truck.  

Do they really believe that blocking traffic will change a damn thing? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

I feel sorry for the snowflake who gets in front of my truck.  

Do they really believe that blocking traffic will change a damn thing? 

it pissed everyone off, including those "on their side"

6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

very noxious 

yes it were, for the cupcake "activist" 

:music_guitarred:

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'd be curious to know this as well.   Toyota is coming out with the next generation 4runner for 2025 and will be going to the 4 banger that's in the Tacoma.  I've never owned a turbo but it may be time to replace the 2006 4runner with the next gen at some point as hopefully my last vehicle.  But would want to know if the engine is solid before doing so.  The drivetrain that's been in the 4runner for almost 20 years now is almost indestructible.

I’m not hip to the 4-runners and thought they were built in the Tacoma chassis. Is 2024 not the new generation for them like Tacoma?

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Tundra is only twin turbo 6 now and Tacoma TT 4. I have a 15 Tundra and 21 Tacoma. I will drive them until they die of the new engines aren’t good 

Color me wrong. 
Wow a twin turbo V6? :o Kewl

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Color me wrong. 
Wow a twin turbo V6? :o Kewl

I told my dealer to Fock off? That was a mistake?

Just now, bostonlager said:

I told my dealer to Fock off? That was a mistake?

I have no way of knowing.  New engine configuration = usually new problems, but imo Toyotas are the best designed vehicles made, so :dunno:

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

I have no way of knowing.  New engine configuration = usually new problems, but imo Toyotas are the best designed vehicles made, so :dunno:

From my experience with Toyota it is no problem wise with the new generations. The engine change up is my worry 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

From my experience with Toyota it is no problem wise with the new generations. The engine change up is my worry 

Like I said, mine too. Mebbe wait a year

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The current 4runner is still the same 15 year old generation.  2025 is the next gen:

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a60441721/2025-toyota-4runner-revealed/

I didn’t know about that. I had a 15 Tacoma, traded it for an 18 (new gen) and traded that for a 21 (same gen) and thought 4-runner followed the same protocol 

I appreciate your input, SUX. I apologize for hijacking the thread like a camel jockey. 

51 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I appreciate your input, SUX. I apologize for hijacking the thread like a camel jockey. 

Strikes input was better, but he's a damn dirty foreigner :mad:

Please, please, please fawking please! PLEASE!!!