Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Tennessee Governor

Signs bill Requiring public schools to show development of preborn babies.   

Talk about a game changer, don’t know if anyone else has seen the effects of that taking place, I have based on what I get to do, and woman wise up and see that’s its not just a thing , it’s a baby, they repent of killing it.  

I hope this becomes the norm across this once Great Godly country, and that God is the forefront of this country going forward, lock up the wicked. 

And stop senseless killings.  Amen.  Thank you Jesus , for you are the one we need.  

• Haha 1

Public schools to show the science of development in utero? 

In elementary? Middle school? What age? Because I remember learning this around 5th or 6th grade during human development or family life or whatever it was called. 

Need more info about this new law before I become outraged in my usual Karen MAGA manner that's expected of me around these parts. 

• Thanks 1

I agree with you, it’s fantastic to educate woman not just the young woman but all woman that the murder of their unborn babies is wrong.  

Im glad we can agree.  Thanks. 

Thank you Jesus.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Public schools to show the science of development in utero? 

In elementary? Middle school? What age? Because I remember learning this around 5th or 6th grade during human development or family life or whatever it was called. 

Need more info about this new law before I become outraged in my usual Karen MAGA manner that's expected of me around these parts. 

It looks like all of them.

This stuff shouldn't be shown to kids until they have sex ed class (if those still exist).  I don't oppose allowing parents to opt out, but apparently the legislature said no.

If it’s a good faith effort and not some sinister bullsh1t, I fully support educating people on all this stuff. The more informed the decision, the better :thumbsup:

I seem to remember seeing pictures of embryos at every week of development.  They were compared and contrasted to the development of an embrionic pig to show the lack of appreciable differentiation for several weeks.  Pretty sure this was in 4th grade where I first saw this.

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

I seem to remember seeing pictures of embryos at every week of development.  They were compared and contrasted to the development of an embrionic pig to show the lack of appreciable differentiation for several weeks.  Pretty sure this was in 4th grade where I first saw this.

I think that was the same for me.  If that's when they start teaching sex in school or anatomy/reproduction and whatnot, than that's fine with me if that's when this is made for the kids.  I don't see a need to show it to 5 and 6 year olds.

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think that was the same for me.  If that's when they start teaching sex in school or anatomy/reproduction and whatnot, than that's fine with me if that's when this is made for the kids.  I don't see a need to show it to 5 and 6 year olds.

That’s why we need this education program, don’t need kids walking thinking woman have baby pigs.   😎

My mom had a book called "From Conception to Birth" with pictures, it was published in 1971. I remember flipping through it when I was little, finding every bit of it fascinating. I learned more at home from that book than I ever did at school. 

None of it really changed my views over the years about conception, child birth, pregnancy, or abortions...and it didn't change much after my own pregnancies and having children of my own - one being a boy and one a girl. 

So not sure how they are trying to force people to change their opinions. Just wish they'd stop trying to force things on people. Having an education program is great, but having it for education is the reason, that's great. Having it to indoctrinate them into voting one way or another isn't the way to go about it. And it certainly doesn't need to be for kindergartners or elementary school kids, there's an age appropriate time for this stuff. 

Anyways. Carry on. 

It's called Embryology and it should be taught as early as possible in every state. Fascinating stuff.