Sign in to follow this  
BlackClouds

Please tell me...

when the fock are you guys gonna finish frafting? :( Pick your scrubs and let's start trading.

BlackClouds:

when the fock are you guys gonna finish frafting?   :(    Pick your scrubs and let's start trading.

who do you want, I'm on the market for a catcher

BlackClouds:

Can't help you there, I only gots 1 of them.

Next

who is your catcher, i could probably work out a deal that might include my one catcher i got, brent mayne

I need a 3B and have I'd say P and OF upgrade with a possible C to offer. For any takers...

edited to add I could use a backup 1B as well

cmh6476:

BlackClouds:

Can't help you there, I only gots 1 of them.

Next

who is your catcher, i could probably work out a deal that might include my one catcher i got, brent mayne
Molina. Let me know what you have in mind.

Independent George:

I'll send K. Brown to the highest bidder!

I'll offer Eddie Perez just in case no one else offers...I'll win by default right :(

i will offer pitching.

for the right price you can have any of the following:

Zito

Mulder

Hudson

Harden

Isringhausen

Rhodes

Redman

Rogers

Appier

Harang

Independent George:

I'll send K. Brown to the highest bidder!

He'll be hurt by May. who wants that piece of crap?

now, the rules for trades are the same, arent' they? You can't have a player who's never played for your team, right?

torridjoe:

now, the rules for trades are the same, arent' they? You can't have a player who's never played for your team, right?

no, no, no. Trades are open. Anyone that is on anyone's roster can be traded to anyone else, regardless!

cmh6476:

torridjoe:

no, no, no. Trades are open. Anyone that is on anyone's roster can be traded to anyone else, regardless!
WHAT? What the fock is the point of THAT? That's dumb, frankly.

torridjoe:

cmh6476:

torridjoe:

this was done so that teams hurting at one position (me at catcher, edjr at first, others at other positions) could try and improve the team.

I don't make the rules, I just follow them :(

torridjoe:

cmh6476:

torridjoe:

No, those are the rules that were discussed before the draft took place. Teams like the Yankees would have a VERY unfair advantage with all their former crapass players spread throughout the league. Teams like mine (Angels) wouldn't be able to do any trading at all. Only thing I'd have to offer for Guererro would be Fullmer :( . Not one other former Angel out there that I would consider for my team. Frankly, I think THAT would be dumb.

torridjoe:

cmh6476:

torridjoe:

Translation from Torridinese to English:

WHAT? You mean every team will have the same ability to trade as me? FOCK NO! cry cry cry cry

No, the translation is pretty simple--what's the point of a homers league if you can have players who never played for your team? It makes no logical sense at all. Feh.

torridjoe:

No, the translation is pretty simple--what's the point of a homers league if you can have players who never played for your team? It makes no logical sense at all. Feh.

Why have a season at all in that case? Just give the championship to you?

I do understand know how the royals feel going into every season frown

cmh6476:

I do understand know how the royals feel going into every season   :(

They unlike you, simply REFUSE to spend money. Remember in the 80'sm when the Royals were good and people flocked to the stadium?

edjr:

cmh6476:

I do understand know how the royals feel going into every season    :(  

They unlike you, simply REFUSE to spend money. Remember in the 80'sm when the Royals were good and people flocked to the stadium?
unlike me? :confused:

And wtf are you talking about "remember when"? :confused:

I grew up a royals fan boy, Kevin Seitzer was my hero! eek!

yanko:

torridjoe:

Why have a season at all in that case? Just give the championship to you?
Yeah, I got it all locked up, likely starting the season with Travis Lee, Marcus Thames and Juan Rivera on the starting roster. :(

It is a tip that teams with several free agents cannot protect them all!

Gotta agree with Torrid here. Teams that have a lot of home-grown talent can lock up that talent and then fish for good players in other teams. The teams who've traded a lot of talent do not have several exclusives and should then get the benefit of an easier time trading.

My 2 cents.

BlackClouds:

Teams like the Yankees would have a VERY unfair advantage with all their former crapass players spread throughout the league.

Why not let our league mirror MLB?