Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Another school shooting....this time in Maryland

Dude, you live in your fantasy delusional world where you block people that you disagree with. How many xanex have you had today?

I think you're the only one left who disagrees with him that he does NOT have on ignore. Lucky you.

Just be confident in the fact that SloTurd wouldn't know what logic was if it fell out the sky, sat on his face and wiggled. All he does is repeat MSNBC/DNC/Huffpo talking points.

Telling someone you are putting them on ignore is the kid who takes his ball and goes home. Just stfu and do it.

He used the money his mother gave him for a tattoo to buy a gun to shoot up the school. Too bad Canada is so Canadian.

Getting the wife a new Glock 43... single stack.. will get the mag extenders. She commutes.. takes the train.. not a cop in site and crazy homeless everywhere. They sleep on the train.. this hippy town lets them do whatever they want.

She's applying for her concealed carry tomorrow.

big fraidy cat.

• Like 1

Im saying the shooter after firing one shot...didnt fire another until he took his own life.

Im saying the logical conclusion is that he was not there to inflict more damage than he did.

Im saying the logical conclusion is that he would have taken his own life whether there or after on his own or when confronted by police.

And im saying that I still applaud the SRO for the job he did.

Then again...I realize logic is wasted on you.

God, all these words and all these pages and the shooter ends up shooting himself?

And here's a tip kiddos, in the overwhelming majority of the shootings, the guy ends up shooting himself. So most likely would have done so whether the rent a cop was there or not.

Shoots him in the hand? What are you fuking kidding me? Either he is the world's best shot or completely sucks when he had the drop.

Either way, if this is the best the guns save lives! Crowd can come up with...

Getting the wife a new Glock 43... single stack.. will get the mag extenders. She commutes.. takes the train.. not a cop in site and crazy homeless everywhere. They sleep on the train.. this hippy town lets them do whatever they want.

She's applying for her concealed carry tomorrow.

good for you, only a truly sicko fock would want to deny your wife the opportunity to defend herself.

Seriously, you have to be some kind of twisted freak to think like that.

God, all these words and all these pages and the shooter ends up shooting himself?

And here's a tip kiddos, in the overwhelming majority of the shootings, the guy ends up shooting himself. So most likely would have done so whether the rent a cop was there or not.

Shoots him in the hand? What are you fuking kidding me? Either he is the world's best shot or completely sucks when he had the drop.

Either way, if this is the best the guns save lives! Crowd can come up with...

Good point. We will just wait for the shooter to either run out of bullets or victims.

Jesus Christ...