Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I'm the very best deal maker!

You know, you guys could just ignore the retard kid. Maybe then he'll quit posting. Didn't the retard say he wasn't going to post that much anymore anyways? :doh:

That isn't tough talk...just a fact that you couldn't hang with me when it comes to fitness.

- The SloHagfish

So this is your idea of a fact?

You know, you guys could just ignore the retard kid. Maybe then he'll quit posting. Didn't the retard say he wasn't going to post that much anymore anyways? :doh:

The adult that ignores me...talks about me and calls me retard.

How grown up of you.

That isn't tough talk...just a fact that you couldn't hang with me when it comes to fitness.

- The SloHagfish

So this is your idea of a fact?

That I could run circles around you as far as being physically fit...yes...its fact.

You calling people pear shaped loser...is that your idea of fact?

How about your idea of the liberals are to blame for (insert random stupid though pulled from FoxNews here)...is that fact?

TBH, I'm surprised he even posts anymore now as there are no posts to respond to - he pretty much has everyone on ignore he's such a snowflake (that's why he spends most of his time at FootballGheys - liberals are protected over there).

• Like 1