Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Buying from farm markets

Look Im dead serious here - I think you have some kind of delusional disorder that requires treatment. In all sincerity: seek help

And that would be because I take zero sht from life's losers who attack posts I offer and cannot stay topical.

Sure, clown.

I'm not surprised by your mental illness. You're a liberal organism. You recoil at all things conservative.

You are an insufferable d1ck.

Amazing what stupidity is displayed by some posters to be a part of this clique here. There is no meaning it adds to your life. No one with a brain stem could possibly read this thread and say that I was the problem in it.

I would like to think, tanatastic, that you are better than that. It's disappointing that you apparently don't think so.

I am merely piling on, I genuinely have not dug into the thread, its not personal.

G who would have thought a handle like I am a Mensa mind would belie some sort of underlying mental issues?

Makes me almost miss that one guy, IamNAMBLAfan.

Im a fake lawyer not a fake shrink. However Ive had some fake cases which dealt with these issues. You may want to look at:

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

:doh: Nothing but run-on insults.

You're the one who has invented everything he believes about me, but I somehow have the disorder. Natch.

:lol:

I am merely piling on, I genuinely have not dug into the thread, its not personal.

I ask that you don't. It's absolutely unfounded.

G who would have thought a handle like I am a Mensa mind would belie some sort of underlying mental issues?

Makes me almost miss that one guy, IamNAMBLAfan.

Takes a whole lot of you to try to take me on, apparently. Weakling.

Amazing what stupidity is displayed by some posters to be a part of this clique here. There is no meaning it adds to your life. No one with a brain stem could possibly read this thread and say that I was the problem in it.

I would like to think, tanatastic, that you are better than that. It's disappointing that you apparently don't think so.

You do nothing but argue with people all focking day and get super aggressive when someone disagrees with you. It gets old as hell.

You do nothing but argue with people all focking day and get super aggressive when someone disagrees with you. It gets old as hell.

Thanks for your post, Kanil. Would you kindly fill out this form?

http://ihatepeople.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/BUTTHURT-REPORT.jpg

Now please show me who disagreed with who in this thread. I wasn't posting in this thread to debate at all. Straw did. He demanded that I provide proof for him of something, when I wasn't here to do anything but share some information about why I eat grass-fed beef rather than grain-fed. I wasn't telling anyone to do anything; the thread contemplates the lifestyle choice of what people eat.

He kept trying to make it a 'b-bu-but eating beef isn't good for you!' argument. No one was arguing that.

So stop mischaracterizing.

Thanks for your post, Kanil. Would you kindly fill out this form?

http://ihatepeople.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/BUTTHURT-REPORT.jpg

Now please show me who disagreed with who in this thread. I wasn't posting in this thread to debate at all. Straw did. He demanded that I provide proof for him of something, when I wasn't here to do anything but share some information about why I eat grass-fed beef rather than grain-fed. I wasn't telling anyone to do anything; the thread contemplates the lifestyle choice of what people eat.

He kept trying to make it a 'b-bu-but eating beef isn't good for you!' argument. No one was arguing that.

So stop mischaracterizing.

I want to make it clear, I'm not just talking about this thread. Every thread you're in, you argue with someone to the point where you come across as an a-hole. I think your link shows that i'm not mischaracterizing you as that focking a-hole. The only thing you give a ###### about is showing everyone how smart you think you are and half the time you misunderstand what people are saying and look like a focking idiot. You think anyone who disagrees with you is somehow personally attacking you and you come across as a smug, arrogant, turd.

I also want to make it clear that all of this is not up for argument. When 100 people are in a room, and 99 people in the room say the 1 other person is a fockstick, he's a fockstick. That's you, you're the fockstick in this room.

• Like 1

I want to make it clear, I'm not just talking about this thread. Every thread you're in, you argue with someone to the point where you come across as an a-hole. I think your link shows that i'm not mischaracterizing you as that focking a-hole. The only thing you give a ###### about is showing everyone how smart you think you are and half the time you misunderstand what people are saying and look like a focking idiot. You think anyone who disagrees with you is somehow personally attacking you and you come across as a smug, arrogant, turd.

I also want to make it clear that all of this is not up for argument. When 100 people are in a room, and 99 people in the room say the 1 other person is a fockstick, he's a fockstick. That's you, you're the fockstick in this room.

We all disagree from time to time. Not surprising when most posts are opinions. But IMM's complete lack of insight into his problem is beyond astonishing.

I want to make it clear, I'm not just talking about this thread. Every thread you're in, you argue with someone to the point where you come across as an a-hole.

Really? So the instant insults thrown at me make the other guy kewl, and I'm the azzhole because I don't react well to that?

Others may accept that and move on, but I didn't. I hadn't posted here in years, and came back after being prompted to do so, and for two weeks got nothing but insults.

Immediately. Where were you then?

I think your link shows that i'm not mischaracterizing you as that focking a-hole.

Ah! So you think that you're great by attacking me in a thread you haven't participated in, but my reaction to said attack makes ME the azzhole.

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop assuming you're privileged to do something, but I am supposed to be great with it.

The only thing you give a ###### about is showing everyone how smart you think you are and half the time you misunderstand what people are saying and look like a focking idiot.

This is where you run away. Go ahead and demonstrate where I have misunderstood what someone is saying. Prove it.

You think anyone who disagrees with you is somehow personally attacking you and you come across as a smug, arrogant, turd.

No, and again you need to prove your assertion. I know the difference between a personal attack and a substantive debate. Who disagreed with me without personally attacking me? Go ahead and provide links.

I also want to make it clear that all of this is not up for argument.

Oh? Because it looks like you're trying to argue. Or...are you simply desiring to take your shot and are going to whine when I refute you?

When 100 people are in a room, and 99 people in the room say the 1 other person is a fockstick, he's a fockstick. That's you, you're the fockstick in this room.

But you can't find what I did wrong in this thread. Can you?

But you happily add your own insult, and apparently haven't even read the thread. And somehow I'm the problem. Your notions are wrong, and laughably ignore how this petty school of fish work. Instead, you come after me because several posters who are known for flaming people they don't like keep flaming someone they don't like.

Why? Who cares? They're forum chum. You can choose to be someone else, but you don't seem interested.

We all disagree from time to time. Not surprising when most posts are opinions. But IMM's complete lack of insight into his problem is beyond astonishing.

I'm still trying to figure out why the hell he thought me referencing Mandalay Bay was some sort of gay slur justifying the murder/shooting of all those people in Vegas. His explanations have never actually panned out. And yeah, didn't just border on wacky, they were flat-out loon-tastic.

The reason I keep thinking / hoping he's an alias is because he didn't just slowly build into this. He showed up on the geek board and was immediately 100% into his Looney s*** from Post Number One. It doesn't usually work that way.

I have no lack of insight. What, exactly, do you think I did wrong in this thread, straw?

You were arguing something that I wasn't arguing, and you kept at it. You chose to pick a fight with me; not the other way around.

Really? So the instant insults thrown at me make the other guy kewl, and I'm the azzhole because I don't react well to that?

Others may accept that and move on, but I didn't. I hadn't posted here in years, and came back after being prompted to do so, and for two weeks got nothing but insults.

Immediately. Where were you then?

Ah! So you think that you're great by attacking me in a thread you haven't participated in, but my reaction to said attack makes ME the azzhole.

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop assuming you're privileged to do something, but I am supposed to be great with it.

This is where you run away. Go ahead and demonstrate where I have misunderstood what someone is saying. Prove it.

No, and again you need to prove your assertion. I know the difference between a personal attack and a substantive debate. Who disagreed with me without personally attacking me? Go ahead and provide links.

Oh? Because it looks like you're trying to argue. Or...are you simply desiring to take your shot and are going to whine when I refute you?

But you can't find what I did wrong in this thread. Can you?

But you happily add your own insult, and apparently haven't even read the thread. And somehow I'm the problem. Your notions are wrong, and laughably ignore how this petty school of fish work. Instead, you come after me because several posters who are known for flaming people they don't like keep flaming someone they don't like.

Why? Who cares? They're forum chum. You can choose to be someone else, but you don't seem interested.

Holy , you're batshit crazy.

I buy from the farm markets because I think it tastes better.

I do it because I find a lot of yoga pants there.

If there was just some way to screen the lesbians out that would be super special.

I'm still trying to figure out why the hell he thought me referencing Mandalay Bay was some sort of gay slur justifying the murder/shooting of all those people in Vegas. His explanations have never actually panned out. And yeah, didn't just border on wacky, they were flat-out loon-tastic.

I respond because there is no way I will tolerate the piling on of munchkins. That's what you do. I respond to you because I can defend myself in writing, and do it quickly.

You were exposed and made a laughingstock in that thread.

You never explained why your response was "Mandalay - 'nuff said". First, you denied you even SAID it. I provided you an explanation of why you characterized it as such - and everyone knows I'm right. You thought the attack was located at Mandalay ("nuff said") because you know the term "Mandalay Gay"; you obviously knew the reputation of the place, and you presumed the attacker was a right winger attacking gays.

And that's why you then said you were baffled when you found out it was a country music concert. 'Cuz...it shortcircuited your biased preconceptions.

And then you spent the rest of the thread backtracking and lashing out.

The reason I keep thinking / hoping he's an alias is because he didn't just slowly build into this. He showed up on the geek board and was immediately 100% into his Looney s*** from Post Number One. It doesn't usually work that way.

I'm not new to the board, and there is nothing loony about what I post. That's what progs say about conservatives, because they don't know how to debate them on substance.

And you DEFINITELY don't.

Holy ######, you're batshit crazy.

But you're not. You may as well be an alias, Kanil, because you're nothing but a clone of the same tired leftist meme incapable of intellectual discussion.

And you ran away just as I predicted. You come at me and claim something is true that is not, and when I tell you to provide proof of your claim, you can't.

That makes you dishonest.

I love getting fresh tomatoes... so much better than hot house crap that is tasteless. Fresh greens.... love em.

I have no lack of insight. What, exactly, do you think I did wrong in this thread, straw?

Acted like a focking lunatic. That's what you did.

I love getting fresh tomatoes... so much better than hot house crap that is tasteless. Fresh greens.... love em.

Yup.

Colorado has fresh-picked corn from Olathe. Swear to God, you can just bring a salt shaker and eat the stuff right off the cob uncooked.

That and cantaloupe are probably my two favorite products Fresh Off The Farm in Colorado.

One after another, these snowflakes enter threads and attempt to take swipes at me that they must assume will go unanswered.

One by one, they get butthurt and whine about slap-fights they start and are 100% unable to finish. You want to argue, but spew nothing but emotion and insult?

Prove what you say. If you can't, you shouldn't say it.

But you're not. You may as well be an alias, Kanil, because you're nothing but a clone of the same tired leftist meme incapable of intellectual discussion.

And you ran away just as I predicted. You come at me and claim something is true that is not, and when I tell you to provide proof of your claim, you can't.

That makes you dishonest.

Ahh, so this is a political thing? I hate to burst your bubble but I've never voted for anyone that didn't have an ® next to their name (until Trump, I voted for Johnson).

Acted like a focking lunatic. That's what you did.

No, I didn't. You obviously didn't read my posts. Please point out where the problem started here. Straw came at me demanding proof of something when I wasn't here to do anything but explain why I like grass-fed beef, and why I think it's healthier than grain-fed. He seemed like he was curious what information I gleaned that resulted in my decisions, so I provided him a basic idea.

From there, he started complaining that my position was invalid, and he produced a study that says eating beef results in higher incidents of health issues. And kept going when I said I'm not addressing that.

And then got insulting.

The problem is exactly the opposite of what you are claiming.

One after another, these snowflakes enter threads and attempt to take swipes at me that they must assume will go unanswered.

One by one, they get butthurt and whine about slap-fights they start and are 100% unable to finish. You want to argue, but spew nothing but emotion and insult?

Prove what you say. If you can't, you shouldn't say it.

The problem is, if I was to point out anything, you'd dismiss it or try to argue it away. The exact thing you're doing with the "Mandalay Gay" thing. Wiff never once mentioned gay but you read something into his post (that wasn't there) and decided that's what he meant. Even though it's saved in black and white for all the world to see, you still argue that you're right. I can guarantee that you're just as insufferable in real life because you're that guy that is NEVER, EVER wrong. There is absolutely no point in arguing with you because you refuse to acknowledge anything that you disagree with. You are a fockstick, 100%.

Ahh, so this is a political thing? I hate to burst your bubble but I've never voted for anyone that didn't have an ® next to their name (until Trump, I voted for Johnson).

You are not acting rationally. If you were, you'd easily be able to point out where exactly I didn't so something correctly in this thread.

You were arguing something that I wasn't arguing, and you kept at it. You chose to pick a fight with me; not the other way around.

You are wrong about grass feed beef being healthy.

You are wrong about being insulted first before going on the attack.

You are wrong about people teaming up on you based upon their political affiliation, or desire to "fit in" to some imaginary anti-IMM club.

You are wrong about lacking insight.

In short, you are wrong in thinking you add anything of value to this board. Likely this pattern repeats itself IRL.

• Like 1

The problem is, if I was to point out anything, you'd dismiss it or try to argue it away. The exact thing you're doing with the "Mandalay Gay" thing. Wiff never once mentioned gay but you read something into his post (that wasn't there) and decided that's what he meant.

Oh? What else am I supposed to do by but draw inferences after he wouldn't answer what he meant? I ASKED him to explain. He didn't, then he said he didn't even mention Mandalay at all.

What would you think he meant: "Mandalay: 'nuff said'"?

Everyone knows. You want to explain a different reason? Because wiff never did.

Even though it's saved in black and white for all the world to see, you still argue that you're right. I can guarantee that you're just as insufferable in real life because you're that guy that is NEVER, EVER wrong. There is absolutely no point in arguing with you because you refuse to acknowledge anything that you disagree with. You are a fockstick, 100%.

Except none of you can actually quote exactly where I'm wrong, and exactly what supports your claims. You simply ignore that and stick with your fabricated impressions.

I'm sorry my writing style blows you away. You cannot keep up, I guess.

Wait a minute. You do know the Trump is the only one whose name is a registered trademark right?

Wow. At this point in the movie, this would be where the big silent Indian Smothers Mensa then picks up the sink and throws it through the window and runs off into the darkness.

You are wrong about grass feed beef being healthy.

I didn't address that. I only explained my personal choice and why I made it, and why I like it better than grain-fed.

You are wrong about being insulted first before going on the attack.

Post the exact insult, and who did it first here, Straw.

You are wrong about people teaming up on you based upon their political affiliation, or desire to "fit in" to some imaginary anti-IMM club.

Of course I'm not.

You are wrong about lacking insight.

Your opinion on this isn't compelling, particularly since you cannot back your other statements. They're your opinions, and you've demonstrated how you engage me - and it wasn't polite, and it wasn't what I was trying to say.

In short, you are wrong in thinking you add anything of value to this board. Likely this pattern repeats itself IRL.

Whatever you say. Kewl insult. I could say stuff like the front doors of my house are probably worth more than your car, but what point would it prove?

Wait a minute. You do know the Trump is the only one whose name is a registered trademark right?

Errr... that wasnt supposed to be a trademark symbol... that was supposed to be a ( R) (without the space).

_---------------------

Wow. At this point in the movie, this would be where the big silent Indian Smothers Mensa then picks up the sink and throws it through the window and runs off into the darkness.

Yep. Another nothing response that cannot actually make an argument. Another chance to explain 'nuff said' that you avoid.

Because you know what you meant, and so do I.

Not a one of you can argue worth a damn. You just fling poo.

Errr... that wasnt supposed to be a trademark symbol... that was supposed to be a ( R) (without the space).

😉

I didn't address that. I only explained my personal choice and why I made it, and why I like it better than grain-fed.

Post the exact insult, and who did it first here, Straw.

Of course I'm not.

Your opinion on this isn't compelling, particularly since you cannot back your other statements. They're your opinions, and you've demonstrated how you engage me - and it wasn't polite, and it wasn't what I was trying to say.

Whatever you say. Kewl insult. I could say stuff like the front doors of my house are probably worth more than your car, but what point would it prove?

Acoording to Kelley Blue Book, the suggested retail price for my car is $12,031. What kind of doors do you own?

And the award for words strung together that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic title goes to...

Mag Bastard just posted here AGAIN and immediately deleted it.

Jesus dude. :doh: