Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Next Year's FF Draft if season ended today

I can safely say that julio jones won't ever be close to top 10 again. If i ever see this loser down by the schoolyard, i'm stealing his lunch money and giving him a wedgie

• Like 1

I think the top picks will be all over the place but will consist of these few guys

L. Bell

D. Johnson

Zeke

K. Hunt

Gurley

Kamara

Fournette

I do know one thing, the idea of the first round being dominated by WRs is ancient history

so, who are the top wr's that would go with these guys? i guess Nuk definitely, he's produced despite the QB. AB definitely, assuming health, of course. after that it's either julio or michael thomas, imo if not ingram or gordon or mccoy. at that point maybe mccaffrey

Redraft - PPR

Top 10 in no particular order:

L. Bell

A. Brown

T. Gurely

K. Hunt

D. Hopkins

A. Kamara

K. Allen

M. Gordon

J. Gordon

M. Thomas / Julio Jones

Does Deshaun Watson make it in ?.... last 4 games 6pts. 43, 49, 30, 47

If he keeps his nose clean until draft night I'm taking him unless Kizer is throwing to him

Agreed, but I would rather a healthy Fournette.

so, who are the top wr's that would go with these guys? i guess Nuk definitely, he's produced despite the QB. AB definitely, assuming health, of course. after that it's either julio or michael thomas, imo if not ingram or gordon or mccoy. at that point maybe mccaffrey

I think the WRs will be the same for the most part. Antonio Brown and DeAndre Hopkins would be the only 2 I think may get taken in the first round. After that OBJ, Julio, M Thomas, AJ Green would probably be next.

As for the next RBs, McCaffrey is a good possibility, especially in PPR. He could catch 80 passes I think and put up good yardage and TD numbers. I think people may shy away from Ingram because of Kamara. McCoy will be 30 and is clearly close to the end. Gordon will be a decent pick but I don't think he cracks the first round in most cases.

I think the top picks will be all over the place but will consist of these few guys

L. Bell

D. Johnson

Zeke

K. Hunt

Gurley

Kamara

Fournette

I do know one thing, the idea of the first round being dominated by WRs is ancient history

That's true. It feels like it's been a really down year for stud WR in general. As we know the dropoff for WR points isn't as harsh as it is for RB. if you don't have a top 10 RB in any league that forces you to start at least 2, it gets pretty ugly week to week to find consistent points.

That's true. It feels like it's been a really down year for stud WR in general. As we know the dropoff for WR points isn't as harsh as it is for RB. if you don't have a top 10 RB in any league that forces you to start at least 2, it gets pretty ugly week to week to find consistent points.

I have been going all RB while the no RB approach was going on over the past few years. I won 2 of 3 and barely missing the third, and am now in the championship in the 4th consecutive year. I took RBs cheap in auctions and have them as keepers which helped when everyone was going in on all recievers.

Anyway, the big receivers have been inconsistent. 45 points one week vs. 7 the next. Boom or bust. Gimme Michael Thomas as a first/second rounder next year. You can have Julio Jones.

Top 5 at each position next year;

Nothing controversial. Just keeping it real.

QB Rodgers, Wentz, Wilson, Brady, Watson,

RB Zeke, Gurley, Bell, Johnson, Kamara

WR Brown, Hopkins, OBJ, Hill, Julio

TE Gronk, Ertz, Kelce, Graham, Engram