Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Can anyone explain this map of Europe to me?

So imgur is the source for this. Just like half the sh!t being reported, it can't be verified but it does have 'a source'. Focking idiot.

Found 'the source' for qweef (his searching skills apparently are limited to Trump scandal and longwinded blowhards of history.

Here's a website that has it posted (found through an exhaustive 3 minute search wiff :doh: )

http://www.geekweek.pl/aktualnosci/25736/mapa-wszystkich-zamachow-po-11-wrzesnia

Dane: Global Terrorism Database, University of Maryland

Most likely pulled from reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4brazv/map_of_terrorist_attacks_in_europe_after_911/

reddit :lol: :lol:

See? And that is why context matters. A Gangland Turf War according to this Stellar Reddit image is a terrorist act. LOL. I imagine a white guy cutting off a black guy in traffic is a terrorist act too. Maybe try to find something better than Reddit and imgur.

Focking stupid...lol

Just common sense and a one-second eyeball of the OP tells you there's no way we've had that many terrorist incidents. Unless of course you subscribe to the kellyanne Conway School of terrorism.

Desperate much?

Says who?

It's a source familiar with the memo this map was released with.

I'm not sure what your problem is? Every Trump/Russia article is sourced the same way. If you believe the failing NYT, WaPo and CNN you should believe this source too.

So, terrorism in Europe, is OVER reported? Lol. Wiffle brought his A game this morn.

I'm not sure what your problem is? Every Trump/Russia article is sourced the same way. If you believe the failing NYT, WaPo and CNN you should believe this source too.

Thanks Trump. The NYT is failing huh? Try again.

Also the way yiuball complain about WaPo and NYT...you'd think you'd be able to come up with so much theybhave gotten wrong in their reporting.

Also the way yiuball complain about WaPo and NYT...you'd think you'd be able to come up with so much theybhave gotten wrong in their reporting.

Are you on the sauce already?

Typical response...can't refute what was said.

Try again.

Wake and bake more likely.

This wasn't sourced at all. And you deliberately hid where you found it because right below this b******* map it describes the flaws contained therein. But you're more interested in just having somebody to talk to I guess. Funny how you and filthy seem to be in lockstep on this one.h mmmm

Well, Trump tells them to. Ironically, Trump released his first campaign ad. You heard that right. He's already starting campaign ads for the next election. And who does he cite in that end? You guessed it wapo and New York Times.

Is this terrorism from immigrants, or both immigrants and natural citizens of those countries?

Is this terrorism from immigrants, or both immigrants and natural citizens of those countries?

In this case, it is Michael j.fox on a pogo stick dipped in red paint.

Ha ha, the Ukraine. Do you know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting

duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine.

• Like 1

Ha ha, the Ukraine. Do you know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting

duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine.

You no say Ukraine weak

This wasn't sourced at all. And you deliberately hid where you found it because right below this b******* map it describes the flaws contained therein. But you're more interested in just having somebody to talk to I guess. Funny how you and filthy seem to be in lockstep on this one.h mmmm

The use of an Alias doesn't bother you anymore, remember? ( Newbie)

Well, Trump tells them to. Ironically, Trump released his first campaign ad. You heard that right. He's already starting campaign ads for the next election. And who does he cite in that end? You guessed it wapo and New York Times.

Starting to?

He has been campaigning since he started. Rallies paid for by his campaign.

Anytime he needs an ego boost...he holds a campaign rally.