Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

Paper: Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets.

In all seriousness, it was an extremely b!tch move for congressional republicans to have Netanyahu address congress, without the president's approval. Regardless of who is in the white house and how you feel about them, they are the figurehead and primarily in charge of foreign policy. Way to send out divided messages :thumbsdown:

In all seriousness, it was an extremely b!tch move for congressional republicans to have Netanyahu address congress, without the president's approval. Regardless of who is in the white house and how you feel about them, they are the figurehead and primarily in charge of foreign policy. Way to send out divided messages :thumbsdown:

was it a b!tch move to sign his illegal immigration executive order, is it a b!tch to demand funding for the unconstitutional. illegal action ?

Just trying to gauge your balance in applying your b!tch move status ?

:dunno:

Is it a b!tch move to have time to meet with sharpton, froot loops, beyonce and any other circus clown he has time for but not have time for the PM of Israel?

You seem to be fine with Obama writing law, which is a power reserved for Congress.

Please cite the part of the Constitution that prohibits the House from inviting people to speak to Congress.

Obama wants to punt foreign policy to the next administration and focus on his domestic issues... that is a given... He is highly motivated to sign a weak deal with Iran that will effectively punt it to post '16, while also claiming a foreign policy success... A double win in his book.

I think everyone gets it at this point.

Agreed but like some posters here, Congressional Reps think anything that makes the president look bad is a "win" even when it's not in our own country's best interests.

Honestly, I think they are stealing a page from his own book, and I suspect he might even appreciate the angle they took, not quite admiration from him, but something along that line.

Unlike you guys, I'd say the same thing even if a republican was in office.

If the focking French wanted to address congress before the Iraq war I would've said "fock that" even though I knew it was a doomed war based on lies from the start. Because we just shouldn't be inviting other heads of state to set our foreign policy :thumbsdown:

Unlike you guys, I'd say the same thing even if a republican was in office.

If the focking French wanted to address congress before the Iraq war I would've said "fock that" even though I knew it was a doomed war based on lies from the start. Because we just shouldn't be inviting other heads of state to set our foreign policy :thumbsdown:

I thought it was a speech. :dunno:

I didn't know he was writing up agreements between the USA and other nations.

Link?

RP loves America so much that he sides with Israel over us. :wacko:

They now join Russia and ISIS as things he prefers over America.

How is it slobbing anyone's knob to point out that this "story" is 1) completely unsupported by verifiable sources and 2) extremely difficult to believe? :doh:

Because...if you don't whine and cry about Obama with multlple posts and threads on it every day...you love him, he is your hero, and you slob is knob.

HTH

was it a b!tch move to sign his illegal immigration executive order, is it a b!tch to demand funding for the unconstitutional. illegal action ?

Just trying to gauge your balance in applying your b!tch move status ?

:dunno:

Is it a b!tch move to have time to meet with sharpton, froot loops, beyonce and any other circus clown he has time for but not have time for the PM of Israel?

Yeah...righties never deflect from the topic at hand...

Because...if you don't whine and cry about Obama with multlple posts and threads on it every day...you love him, he is your hero, and you slob is knob.

HTH

DEFLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In making fun of you?

Yes. That I am.

making fun ?

you must be the life of the party, wet blanket billy

making fun ?

you must be the life of the party, wet blanket billy

You are really not good at this...stick to trolling and deflecting...it works better for you

How many Israeli jets have we shot down so far? Is it more than 14 because that Israeli hating scumbag president just sold them 14 F35s last week which would be ideal for the mission.http://unitedwithisrael.org/israel-buys-american-f-35-jets/

What Israeli Jets? Is that like a professional dradel team?

You mean US Jets, that we sent as "aid" to Israel. F-16s.

You wanna hear a funny story ... Ya know,,ya know that on 9/11 they buzzed Manhattan. Just, yeah, people are stupid. But I grew up, near an Air Force base as a kid, and I know the difference between an F-16, A-10, etc ... I know planes by sound. So, it's like 10:45 AM on 9/11 and I am outside my office building talking to coworkers ... and I heard it, off in the distance. I heard an F mutha fuckin 16. And my ears perked up, and I went SHHHH.

As the roaring sound of the F-16 buzzed lower Manhattan, everyone around me freaked the fock out. i saw one guy, get on the street and worm his way though a puddle to get under a parked car and I started laughing, "That's the United States airforce people. That's a pair of F series fighters, I grew up near an airforce base.... I can tell by the sound."

Here in Tucson, even out in the desert, not unusual to get buzzed by F-16s or even hear a sonic boom from a military jet. Manhattan, at 10:45 AM on 9/11 ...unusual doesn't begin to describe it.

So, now that we are straight they are American jets, being flown by Israeli pilots. Right? F-16s, to be specific, let's get to this thing about Obama threatening to shoot down our own jets. Where,,exactly did you hear this nonsense?

What Israeli Jets? Is that like a professional dradel team?

You mean US Jets, that we sent as "aid" to Israel. F-16s.

You wanna hear a funny story ... Ya know,,ya know that on 9/11 they buzzed Manhattan. Just, yeah, people are stupid. But I grew up, near an Air Force base as a kid, and I know the difference between an F-16, A-10, etc ... I know planes by sound. So, it's like 10:45 AM on 9/11 and I am outside my office building talking to coworkers ... and I heard it, off in the distance. I heard an F mutha fuckin 16. And my ears perked up, and I went SHHHH.

As the roaring sound of the F-16 buzzed lower Manhattan, everyone around me freaked the fock out. i saw one guy, get on the street and worm his way though a puddle to get under a parked car and I started laughing, "That's the United States airforce people. That's a pair of F series fighters, I grew up near an airforce base.... I can tell by the sound."

Here in Tucson, even out in the desert, not unusual to get buzzed by F-16s or even hear a sonic boom from a military jet. Manhattan, at 10:45 AM on 9/11 ...unusual doesn't begin to describe it.

So, now that we are straight they are American jets, being flown by Israeli pilots. Right? F-16s, to be specific, let's get to this thing about Obama threatening to shoot down our own jets. Where,,exactly did you hear this nonsense?

They're not F16s, they're F35s, the politically porked up uber-expensive top of the line planes that I hate so much because they have massive cost overruns and will cost US taxpayers $1.5 trillion (yes with a T) and we were told would put us 30 years ahead of the rest of the world but really only put us 30 minutes ahead because the Chinese have downloaded all the schematics immediatly rendering them totally unnecessary and an even more embarrassing black hole of taxpayer money than they were before.

We sold them 14 of those.

It's worse than you think. Billions were spent to design and develop the F35, not to mention the cost per fighter and the "wink, wink" discount, we gave to Israel. Yer right, it's more money besides the old F-16s we have been giving them for years. It's been a huge part of the US military budget, to support Israel's Air Force, when you look at the big picture, over a period of decades.

And what's worse than that, which is ..l well, I don't want to get too negative. What's worse than that is the middle class, is the new poor.

We shoot down our own jets, that we paid too much for and sold for scrap value ... be like, the stupidest thing, in the history of dumbfockery.

But, if we are gonna talk about jets, amd a program that needs to be saved, and everyone who knows anythjng about combat air support ... The A-10 .... Yeah, the Warthog, lotta talk they might scrap that program.

That'd be sad. The most combat proven jet fighter in recent history.

What's worse than that is that I just posted a brief yet epic b*tch slapping on the gullible morons who are too stupid to detect a blatant, obviously false slam on Obummer. It's my favorite post yet of 2015 and I was feeling smug and pretty damn proud of myself. Then you come along and keep diluting it down by posting nonsense drivel and kill the thread before anybody wakes up and reads one of my very favorite curbstompings.

You know what's crazy ... The most successful American war jet, in recent times, they are talking about retiring. The Warthog.

Big deal round here,,big part of the economy. There's a jet we will never give to nother country. Maybe mothball them, loke the Titan missile silos that are now a museum. It's an anti tank jet. Made to hunt and kill tanks. But, that fart sound you hear in the video I am about to post, that's a vulcan submachine gun. .50 cal. So, ya know, this thing can shoot through walls, make very precise strikes and has also been known to be amazingly sturdy under fire.

Maybe soon, like the F-16 was so top secret at one time ... we send Israel our A-10s. Man .... That would be a real game changer in the middle east. Israel get's Warthogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCnjWmtfvFo

What's worse than that is that I just posted a brief yet epic b*tch slapping on the gullible morons who are too stupid to detect a blatant, obviously false slam on Obummer. It's my favorite post yet of 2015 and I was feeling smug and pretty damn proud of myself. Then you come along and keep diluting it down by posting nonsense drivel and kill the thread before anybody wakes up and reads one of my very favorite curbstompings.

I am sorry I missed it. I thought we were having a bonding moment. I apologize for "diluting your curbstomping", but this is me we are talking about. You shoulda known better, biazniatch.

PWNED!

See. I wake up and no replies. You post 10 back-to-back replies, you kill a thread. Nobody's going to know how ridiculous the premise of the thread is in light of the the fact that just last week Obummer's sold them 14 jets.

See. I wake up and no replies. You post 10 back-to-back replies, you kill a thread. Nobody's going to know how ridiculous the premise of the thread is in light of the the fact that just last week Obummer's sold them 14 jets.

Please explain how Obama selling Israel jets disproves the story in the OP? One has no relation to the other. :wacko:

Talk about flawed logic.

Please explain how Obama selling Israel jets disproves the story in the OP? One has no relation to the other. :wacko:

Talk about flawed logic.

well hopefully we do shoot down those 14 we sold them last week because that way we can force them to buy the 17 more they have the option to buy later.

For people like you who have been vaccinated against logic and reason and have built up an immunity to common sense by reading Glenn Beck and other affiliated freak websites over the years, it may very well make perfect sense that the US can sell 14 jets ideal for a mission to bomb Iranian facilities on Monday then threaten to blow up those same jets on Tuesday.

This thread is only absurd to people with a functioning mind and the ability to think for themselves.

For people like you who have been vaccinated against logic and reason and have built up an immunity to common sense by reading Glenn Beck and other affiliated freak websites over the years, it may very well make perfect sense that you can sell 14 jets ideal for a mission to bomb Iranian facilities on Monday then threaten to blow up those same jets on Tuesday.

This thread is only absurd to people with a functioning mind.

Link to Obama saying he sold them the jets to bomb Iranian facilities? The jets are ideal for all kinds of things.

In case you aren't aware of it, Israel is surrounded by enemies who have attacked them in the past. Look it up. :doh:

Link to Obama saying he sold them the jets to bomb Iranian facilities? The jets are ideal for all kinds of things.

In case you aren't aware of it, Israel is surrounded by enemies who have attacked them in the past. Look it up. :doh:

SInce Obummer also makes decisions for the Israeli air force, maybe he forces the Israelis to only use them on cloudy days when can fly flowers up high enough to get access to sunlight and will shoot them down if he sees them in the sky on sunny days.

SInce Obummer also makes decisions for the Israeli air force, maybe he forces the Israelis to only use them on cloudy days when can fly flowers up high enough to get access to sunlight and will shoot them down if he sees them in the sky on sunny days.

Cool story, Bro.

Still waiting for how one situation has anything to do with the other........

nice site :lol:

also fake outrage

Great coming from the guy who quotes Conservative Treehouse right...

BTW...they quoted the Wall Street Journal.

I can see that some voters would not be happy with the stunt.