Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Miami Dolphins at New York Jets: In-Game Discussion

The Jets are trying to get Bowles canned. The NFL will frown upon you something serious if you're a defensive coach with a shaky defense. In New York too? Yikes.

You can't have the Matt Moore game of a lifetime on your resume.

I faced the Miami D and Powell. Gonna need my squad to deliver again this week.

The Jets are a total joke. 4-9 and going nowhere so what do they do, they go back and forth, changing QBs on a whim. Just another reason they suck. Another? Season's over and one your only good offensive players is hurt. So, when the game's over, let's throw him out there too! Brilliant.

I faced the Miami D and Powell. Gonna need my squad to deliver again this week.

Almost same boat, against Miami d and Landry. They also have D.Johnson fuk

Miami has done noting on the ground and has completed all of 12 passes. You'd think they were getting blown out, but no, they're playing the Jets! :lol:

4 of those 12 passes were TDs - 2 bombs and 2 in tight. Those and the punt block and, oh yeah, the Jets and you get a blowout.

But hey, two guys who likely won't be on the team next year (Fitz and Forte) got in some good work.

:overhead:

Left Powell on the bench, but at least a sigh of relief because he could have done even better...ONLY 16.20 points.

I do think my Demarco and Tevin plays tomorrow should be close to that, so hopefully not too bad of a call passing on Bilal tonight.

Really? Going against Landry in the playoffs...felt good about that. But nope, against the Jets he has his 2nd highest scoring game of the year.

I was initially planning on benching Ajayi for Watkins at flex, but put Ajayi back in at the last minute. I guess it could've been worse. Thought he might've had that one TD from the 1.

Landry had 4 targets and Moore has the outlier game of his life. Not happy to lose the points but the thought behind not playing Landry was valid.