Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

Golden State Killer suspect arrested in decades-old case

Wow - I can't believe they finally got him... I've seen prolly every documentary on this case - the brutality of this p.o.s was off the charts... I always remembered one victim, Charlene Smith, bcoz she was so hot.... This dude deserves to be beaten to death with a baseball bat.

http://www.thequesterfiles.com/assets/images/Smiths-TV.jpg

Father / Daughter day @ the Prom?

"We got him. We got him, alright. Believe me, we got him! It's a disgrace - a real disgrace that he was allowed to roam among us every day for decade - DECADES! - Can you believe it? But we got him.

NO other President got him, but Trump did. Boy, did we ever. Ya know, just the other day, they were saying that NO other President was left a bigger mess than Trump...."

My brother was a Night stocker. Then Albertsons went to 24 hours and then customers would ###### that there are pallets and boxes in the aisle. Well when the hell else do you think they're going to restock the ###### aisles lady?

Theres a large chinky grocery store right outside my building.

The night stocking crew like to throw the pallets out the window. Into a focking steel truck. From the second and third floor. At 2am.

Now Im on the 27th floor, but Chinese construction being what it is, it keeps me awake. I have traded screamed insults in Chinese out the window numerous times.

That is surprising. Patton Oswalt has been in a lot of TV shows and a few movies and has his own stand-up routines and everything.

Patton lived in our street in Sterling, VA. He used to run around with my little brother and his friends. Back then, he went by Pat.

Ex police officer. The media is fapping their pussies at this news.

I saw that. Didnt make me wanna fap a pussie though.

Father / Daughter day @ the Prom?

Ha, close..... He was a upper 40-something attorney, she was barely 30 I guess... Power of $$. :D

Patton lived in our street in Sterling, VA. He used to run around with my little brother and his friends. Back then, he went by Pat.

I got family in Sterling. Would really appreciate any and all until you can lay down on what kind of place that is. Thanks

D. Rader, Bund and Ramirez are def among the most violent and evil we've ever seen... I'd also put Glen Rogers on the list too.

We had one in Texas that I'd put up against them any day though - Kenneth McDuff... This dude was most widely known for the Broomstick Murders - but he also left a trail of bodies all over the state... Shockingly, he was sentenced to Death Row once - then released, only to commit more killings.

When I think of horrific single murders, I think of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.. The Tennessee teens were abducted, raped, tortured and killed in such a way - it made you sick... Captivating story to look up.

I got family in Sterling. Would really appreciate any and all until you can lay down on what kind of place that is. Thanks

I left there in 82 and have only went back once for a class reunion in 02.

Its changed a bunch since I was there, so I dont really know much about what its like now.

Im curious to know what caused him to just stop. Usually serial rapists/killers don't just quit doing what they do.

Or maybe he didn't quit and there are many many more victims out there.

Im curious to know what caused him to just stop. Usually serial rapists/killers don't just quit doing what they do.

Or maybe he didn't quit and there are many many more victims out there.

I'm guessing he slowed down bcoz of father time - it gets even serial rapist/killers... And as a former cop, he prolly knew his odds were slipping with age.

[update, April 26, 10:45 p.m.: The Sacramento Bee reports that Haynes’ suspicion was correct, according to the Sacramento Country District Attorney’s Office. DeAngelo was identified through genealogical websites.]

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/paul-haynes-researcher-for-ill-be-gone-in-the-dark-on-how-police-found-the-golden-state-killer-suspect.html