Sign in to follow this  
Super Bowl LII: New England vs Philadelphia

Take nothing away from what the Patriots are able to do in the post-season, but everyone everywhere completely ignores that their schedule consists of:

2 games per year against the hapless Jets.

2 games per year against the hapless Bills.

2 games per year against the hapless Dolphins.

An assortment of other games against perennial hapless AFC teams.

They win the Superbowl and by default end up with one of the easiest schedules every year.

We got to listen all year long about "who have the Eagles 'REALLY' played against this year?" That's the focking Patriots every year.

Again jealousy.

Every team as a schedule and every year teams play hard tough games and easy games.

How is it the fault of the Patriots that those teams listed are what they are.

They don't seem too have problems beating team like the Steelers or do you like too forget about those games.

Shame on you, I will wait for your apology soon.

Again jealousy.

Every team as a schedule and every year teams play hard tough games and easy games.

They don't seem too have problems beating team like the Steelers or do you like too forget about those games.

NO team has divisional opponents that are as perennial pathetic as the New England Patriots. I didn't say their entire schedule, I specifically cited their divisional opponents and an "assortment" of several other games, while also giving them deserved kudos for hitting the toughies in the post-season when they get there... which at least they have the option of doing with much regularity with the slopass they have in their own division.

It's not jealousy, it's reality.

No, he was not. It was pinned to his body from the moment he caught it through and to the ground with three feet in bounds. Go away.

He bobbled and was called out on the telecast as such. Go away? You have nothing else? Philly fans are now creating a pattern on this site.

He bobbled and was called out on the telecast as such. Go away? You have nothing else? Philly fans are now creating a pattern on this site.

He absolutely did not "bobble" the ball, I watched the game and the video many times. It was called out on the telecast by guys who clearly are two of the worst announcers in the game. Perhaps you missed the article where those two dolts were "called out" for not even know the focking rules.

So yes, go away.

He absolutely did not "bobble" the ball, I watched the game and the video many times. It was called out on the telecast by guys who clearly are two of the worst announcers in the game. Perhaps you missed the article where those two dolts were "called out" for not even know the focking rules.

So yes, go away.

Maybe you should play in the NFL for a bunch of years and build some credibility to call the superbowl.

Maybe you should play in the NFL for a bunch of years and build some credibility to call the superbowl.

Maybe you should change genders to build up some credibility to talk about sports.

Shut the fock up. The men are talking.

Maybe you should change genders to build up some credibility to talk about sports.

Oh. So only guys can talk sports? In your world? How did your football career work out?

Oh. So only guys can talk sports? In your world?

If you're in the room, yes. Absolutely.

If you're in the room, yes. Absolutely.

I love how you philly fans can't debate anything without name calling. It sooo fits you and yours.

NO team has divisional opponents that are as perennial pathetic as the New England Patriots. I didn't say their entire schedule, I specifically cited their divisional opponents and an "assortment" of several other games, while also giving them deserved kudos for hitting the toughies in the post-season when they get there... which at least they have the option of doing with much regularity with the slopass they have in their own division.

It's not jealousy, it's reality.

It's a good thing then that they play more then six games a season.

I mean 102 wins over the last eight years has only happen because they play those six games a season.

Come on man.

Thanks for the reply, it's fun too have something to chat about.

I love how you philly fans can't debate anything without name calling. It sooo fits you and yours.

I don't see where I've called you a name, yet, but reading some of your recent posts... you obviously don't deal well with reality or facts.

You mean the one (of the many during the game) they should have thrown on Gronkowski, who shoved McLeod so hard at the 5-yard-line to make about 5 yards worth of room for himself as he turned around?

I totally agree.

I didn't say NE deserved it, I'm saying I can't believe the Stripes didn't give them a call there....... Why? Bcoz that's what usually happens when NE needs to be bailed out late in a game.

It's a good thing then that they play more then six games a season.

I mean 102 wins over the last eight years has only happen because they play those six games a season.

Come on man.

Thanks for the reply, it's fun too have something to chat about.

Are you going to focus solely on those six games or will take a deep breath and consider the entire context of what I posted?

As an Eagles fan, I would be THRILLED if every year for the last 15 I had a guaranteed six matchups against those three teams. Who knows? With the current state of the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys... we could be on the precipice of just such a run. One can dream!

I didn't say NE deserved it, I'm saying I can't believe the Stripes didn't give them a call there....... Why? Bcoz that's what usually happens when NE needs to be bailed out late in a game.

I'm in total agreement with you there. I told my house guests on the last TWO Patriots drives that "this is the point in the game where the Eagles will be called for 9 consecutive defensive penalties."

Again jealousy.

Wasn't your focus based on them playing those six games?m

Come on man.

Hey once again thanks for the reply this is good times.

I'll wait for your next post

Wasn't your focus based on them playing those six games?m

Come on man.

Hey once again thanks for the reply this is good times.

I'll wait for your next post

Yes, I imply the "rails are greased for the post-season" when six of your games are facing those disastrous organizations. It's also why I added that it "takes nothing away" from their performances in the post-season, make no mistake about that. They still have to face the hard-asses in the post-season and get the final game, and they do that time and again.

STFU Collinsworth

He played longer in the NFL than you did.

So did Ryan Leaf... what the hell does that matter?

So did Ryan Leaf... what the hell does that matter?

Ryan Leaf knows more about football than you do.

Yes, I imply the "rails are greased for the post-season" when six of your games are facing those disastrous organizations. It's also why I added that it "takes nothing away" from their performances in the post-season, make no mistake about that. They still have to face the hard-asses in the post-season and get the final game, and they do that time and again.

You know I respect your opinion about this matter.

I would even agree, that they have been blessed that they have been playing in a divison that doesn't post a real threat.

But they just play the teams that on their schedule.

But I'm not going too use that as a excuse for why they have been a very successful team.

I think over all they can easily be the best dynasty that ever been in the NFL.

But that's even hard too say who is really the best, when they play in different era and with different rules.

It's been a fun chat thank you and thanks.

This seafoam clown is pathetic.

Coming from a guy that lives in a city that idolizes a fictional character.

"I likes to wear cologne cuz it makes me smeel manely."

Oh, and you iz a clowny person.

The men are talking.

So weird.

That was such a bad call on the clement td. And PI against gronkowski all day and at the end.

Info tid-bit, according to Jeff Sagarin, the Eagles strength of schedule ranked them 13th in the NFL this year... the Patriots 24th. I've actually e-mailed Jeff in the past and surprisingly got a response. I asked him if he kept any previous years data and he said "no", so I can't really look back to other years.

Coming from a guy that lives in a city that idolizes a fictional character.

I idolize Doug Pederson. :first:

Perfectly makes my point. That is who philly IDOLIZES.

Hes a great coach and a great man. :first:

Hes a great coach and a great man. :first:

Nothing like idolizing an entertainer. And not so great personally actually.

There was a guy on the NFL network that called in. He told his story of watching the game and after philly won, he got down on his knees and cried. Wow. This is what philly has to offer as people.

There was a guy on the NFL network that called in. He told his story of watching the game and after philly won, he got down on his knees and cried. Wow. This is what philly has to offer as people.

All youve had to offer up is salty tears and belly laughs at your expense.

:pointstosky: :first:

This seafoam clown is pathetic.

Making a name for himself thats for sure

Seafoam lost all the money for February's rent on the game. Now he's sitting in the library using their free WiFi to attempt to troll on this low-rent message board.

Nothing like lashing out at those of us that knew not to blow the $200 on trailer park rent on the Patriots to cover.

:lol:

• Like 1

Seafoam lost all the money for February's rent on the game. Now he's sitting in the library using their free WiFi to attempt to troll on this low-rent message board.

Nothing like lashing out at those of us that knew not to blow the $200 on trailer park rent on the Patriots to cover.

:lol:

Yet another person on the internet that helps make my point. Not bright in the least. It's like listening to a bunch of first graders: "Oh, you are a dumb dumb. Take that!" Is this what you all have to offer here? Just wow.

Again. Brilliant.

You can't defend the refs for the previous Pats game and then blame them for this one. It was boarder line play, and not the one that decided the game.

I didn't defend the refs when the Jesse James score was called back. That was a terrible call too. And I don't defend the refs on the call that Clement scored. But I do think the refs are put in an impossible situation by the league. They are set up to fail.