Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Charles Sims - Hurt again?

:wall:

WHAT THE FOCK GUY! ?

I thought he was going to the Hof

Yeah have been monitoring his practice reports for signs of pain or soreness. This is the first of such, and probably to be expected.

I've never thought he'd hold much value in this years snake draft leagues, and his real contributions would be realized next year. Anything else is just gravy.

Obviously any re-injury to the ankle which required surgery would be less than optimal.

edjr, surely being a fan of the Pats you realize that the "injury report" doesn't always mean the guy is significatnly hurt and will not play. Most likely they are just giving him a days rest to ensure he does't reaggrevate his ankle.

In the infamous words of Aaron Rodgers. R-E-L-A-X Reeeelaaaxxxx,

edjr, surely being a fan of the Pats you realize that the "injury report" doesn't always mean the guy is significatnly hurt and will not play. Most likely they are just giving him a days rest to ensure he does't reagrevate his ankle.

In the infamous words of Aaron Rodgers. R-E-L-A-X Reeeelaaaxxxx,

:wave:

roto: Charles Sims (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 12. Sims was added to the injury report Thursday and limited in practice the last two days. He should play in Sunday's game, but faces an uncertain workload. The Bucs running back situation should be avoided this week.

that, plus martin returning makes this even worse

I'm going to downgrade Sims in my rankings here in a minute. Given his injury status and Doug Martin back in the mix, the Bucs RB situation will be one to avoid.

• Like 1

I'm going to downgrade Sims in my rankings here in a minute. Given his injury status and Doug Martin back in the mix, the Bucs RB situation will be one to avoid.

Warranted.

Maybe actually be nothing, but I don't like the secretiveness surrounding this ankle injury.

Remember in the offseason when TB OC said that it is too much for a RB to carry a full load in a game? He said this in the offseason. As someone said, OCs are getting stupider by the minute.