Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

What Do You Need For The Final Fantasy Football Game?

Tate to get 18 or more PPR. I'm predicted to lose by one, so it should be a good one. I was comfortably up until last night when my opponent's Kelce and Hill gang banged me without lube. :(

Tate to get 18 or more PPR. I'm predicted to lose by one, so it should be a good one. I was comfortably up until last night when my opponent's Kelce and Hill gang banged me without lube. :(

They could have at least used lube.... for the record I hope Tate pulls an Emmanuel Sanders, or has 35 catches for 5 yards

With Rivers choosing to ignore Henry in a great TE matchup, Britt getting hurt early in a great WR matchup and the Raiders feeding every RB not named Murray in a great RB matchup on Saturday, I need Prater to outscore Bailey by 13 points. A few thousands dollars are on the line :unsure:

• Like 1

Was looking great until Sanders laid an egg last night...so, need 27 pts from Tate tonight in ppr scoring.

With Rivers choosing to ignore Henry in a great TE matchup, Britt getting hurt early in a great WR matchup and the Raiders feeding every RB not named Murray in a great RB matchup on Saturday, I need Prater to outscore Bailey by 13 points. A few thousands dollars are on the line :unsure:

Sounds like you are in the opposite situation where I started Ware, Hyde, Lockett, and Malcom Mitchell and I am still projected to win by 10 points.