Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Go Colts

I would like a little consideration into the redraft possibly, my team is complete garbage, I really only have Ingram as a legit player

There is no redraft. The boys took the teams straight up.

Dixons = Bier

Urines = Skibums

Keep up... and you wouldn't get consideration anyways.. you're already an established team.. don't be mad cause your teams sux.. fix it.. may take a year or two.

Dixons = Bier

Urines = Skibums

Keep up... and you wouldn't get consideration anyways.. you're already an established team.. don't be mad cause your teams sux.. fix it.. may take a year or two.

The Fightin' Neckbeards / Professor Stats Trade
The Fightin' Neckbeards gave up Dalton, Andy CIN QB;Miller, Braxton HOU WR; Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Professor Stats;Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from The Fightin' Neckbeards
Professor Stats gave up Bryant, Dez DAL WR

:mellow:

They do have 2 solid kickers though

I would like a little consideration into the redraft possibly, my team is complete garbage, I really only have Ingram as a legit player

You have a 1st rounder and two 2nd rounders in the draft. You have Ingram, who people will pay a lot for. You have Chris Thompson who people will pay a lot for. In other words, you are in much better shape than the teams of the other 2 owners IMO. All you have to do is make good trades and picks.

:mellow:

:thumbsup:

Dixons = Bier

Urines = Skibums

Im not mad, but when I joined I was informed if other teams dropped and there was a redraft I would be able to join that

Ill be just fine though, just need some WR's

You have a 1st rounder and two 2nd rounders in the draft. You have Ingram, who people will pay a lot for. You have Chris Thompson who people will pay a lot for. In other words, you are in much better shape than the teams of the other 2 owners IMO. All you have to do is make good trades and picks.

thanks Captain Obvious

Like negotiating with me to get 2 2nds and a more promising young WR

;)

yes my team would be a juggernaut with Zay Jones

Beauty and the Beast Mode offers Kelley, Rob WAS RB;Coleman, Corey CLE WR; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Beauty and the Beast Mode
Professor Stats for Bryant, Dez DAL WR; Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Kat Fancy
:dunno:

yes my team would be a juggernaut with Zay Jones

Rome wasn't built in a day or something like that

Rome wasn't built in a day or something like that

Who drafted Chrissy Everett?

Beauty and the Beast Mode offers Kelley, Rob WAS RB;Coleman, Corey CLE WR; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Beauty and the Beast Mode
Professor Stats for Bryant, Dez DAL WR; Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Kat Fancy
:dunno:

I dont ever remember that one

looking back that would have been better, but I think that was right after I took the team over and was hoping to get more for Dez on name value

I turned down more from DNEP

wish I would have taken this

I dont ever remember that one

Yah, it was a month before the official thread where you sold him. I didn't bother sending it again in November, because I felt my original offer was pretty solid, and you must have been looking for a lot more for Dez.

my offer = Thu Oct 5 8:33:42 a.m. PT 2017
trade = Thu Nov 9 10:13:51 a.m. PT 2017

Yah, it was a month before the official thread where you sold him. I didn't bother sending it again in November, because I felt my original offer was pretty solid, and you must have been looking for a lot more for Dez.

my offer = Thu Oct 5 8:33:42 a.m. PT 2017
trade = Thu Nov 9 10:13:51 a.m. PT 2017

yah for sure, probably at the time, I either thought Dez was my only main piece, and thought he might have a couple solid years left. I wasn't sold on Theilan (whoops=Powell lol) or Diggs (semi-right: Ch.Thompson, DParker and a 2)

yah for sure, probably at the time, I either thought Dez was my only main piece, and thought he might have a couple solid years left. I wasn't sold on Theilan (whoops=Powell lol) or Diggs (semi-right: Ch.Thompson, DParker and a 2)

For sure. Hindsight is 20/20. I traded Powell for Jordan Mathews... which he turned into Thielen for Powell. Obviously would rather have Thielen as well.