Sign in to follow this  
edjr

T.O. will not be mentioned at NFL Hall Of Fame ceremony

I don't think it's just popularity or lack thereof. I think at that position, there are so many wide receivers were basically neck-and-neck for the hall at this point. When you combine that with his antics I could see where are personal preference acts as a tiebreaker.

I don't think it's just popularity or lack thereof. I think at that position, there are so many wide receivers were basically neck-and-neck for the hall at this point. When you combine that with his antics I could see where are personal preference acts as a tiebreaker.

TO and Moss are head and shoulders the best WR of their era. Both should be locks. Both are dooshes.

I sort of get the bias against players who had a string or arrests or hurt the integrity of the game by cheating / gambling etc. TO is just a narcissistic jerk. Thats all he did and the guy is arguably the second best WR ever.

It was petty of the Hall to stiff him. Its also petty of TO to not show up but you know what? Fock em. His career speaks for itself.

Agree completely.

I don't think Moss is that bad was a little immature for awhile but seems like an all right dude to me. TO now is a major head case, imo personality disorder of some sort.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24079755/hall-fame-honor-terrell-owens-individually-ceremonies

What a complete focking clown.

Grow up you focking assfock

They should ban him from the HOF. Focking loser.

I love me some me. :clap: Use that quote all the time. It is almost as good as straight cash homie. That has to be the best quote ever by an athlete. The AI practice rant is probably best overall rant tho.

I love me some me. :clap: Use that quote all the time. It is almost as good as straight cash homie. That has to be the best quote ever by an athlete. The AI practice rant is probably best overall rant tho.

Go away

I agree good post

It's good to see you're not pretending anymore.

Welcome back.

even though this makes no sense