Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12G1C: Now with 100% more post draft waivers.

Shotsup, have you stopped submitting a lineup lately? You just punted away a first round bye.

Shotsup, have you stopped submitting a lineup lately? You just punted away a first round bye.

I could use a little shotsup in me. I overthink and get cute, and it always seems to bite me in the butt. <_<

I'm in this league ?

congrats to the playoff teams. i couldnt overcome the loss of danny woodhead and the fact that my #3 wr never emerged. Lamar miller sucking didnt help either,

but iam the #1 seed in (2) other leagues.

enjoy! and thanks to south carolina for your time.

Sorry Mookz, for stealing your playoff spot right out from under your nose. I couldn't have swiped it from a nicer guy. :cheers:

Hopefully, I can take down the 12 yr old bed pan collector, next.

couldn't get a win in the last 2 weeks to get the bye, instead get shotsup in the wildcard round...

Getting shotsup is the same thing as getting a bye.

Sorry Mookz, for stealing your playoff spot right out from under your nose. I couldn't have swiped it from a nicer guy. :cheers:

Hopefully, I can take down the 12 yr old bed pan collector, next.

Look who got humble! :o

I was all set to come in here and wish a stubbed toe on you, a la heavy-set. Now I might actually have to pull for you. <_<

But yeah, clutch three-game streak to end the season. Your team is dangerous. :bandana:

Except when he wins without using RBs. <_<

Look who got humble! :o

I was all set to come in here and wish a stubbed toe on you, a la heavy-set. Now I might actually have to pull for you. <_<

But yeah, clutch three-game streak to end the season. Your team is dangerous. :bandana:

Trash talk was all in fun. It gets people talking and makes the league more fun. I like it better when owners get more involved.

I don't know who TDs and Beer is, but do they know they don't have a Defense starting even after picking up Atlanta?

I don't know who TDs and Beer is, but do they know they don't have a Defense starting even after picking up Atlanta?

Sorry but I've been busy past couple of days. I usually do a run through of my lineup before Sunday

:mad:

Except when he wins without using RBs. <_<

That was fun wasn't it

Sorry but I've been busy past couple of days. I usually do a run through of my lineup before Sunday

Cool... I was just wondering... No need to be sorry...

Trash talk was all in fun. It gets people talking and makes the league more fun. I like it better when owners get more involved.

You're where I was last week. Up by single digits but with that helpless feeling that basically as soon as MNF starts, it's all over. <_<

In my case, the Colts team bus did not drive into a ravine on the way to the game, but there's always that chance. :thumbsup:

You're where I was last week. Up by single digits but with that helpless feeling that basically as soon as MNF starts, it's all over. <_<

In my case, the Colts team bus did not drive into a ravine on the way to the game, but there's always that chance. :thumbsup:

Only need Brady for the W :banana:

Herbi totally crapped the bed and will almost surely advance anyways. This is more prophetic that expected.

Herbi totally crapped the bed and will almost surely advance anyways. This is more prophetic that expected.

:banana: glad I was able to stink less than shotsup..he had a way making his opponents play down to his level.

Can't wait for my one-and-done appearance next week...

I guess I should have stuck with the Dolphins defense...

:wall:

:thumbsdown:

Eliminated in the 12 Geeks semifinals for the third straight year and unless Cam goes off, likely five of six semifinal exits in CCDL as well.

I'm 0-8 in these games. :wall:

Looks like Dr. Pinocchio is lucky I didn't play him this week. ;)

Looks like Dr. Pinocchio is lucky I didn't play him this week. ;)

Every time I play you I whip that ass so hard you call me daddy. Keep to the losers bracket and have that ass ready for my championship ;)

You got lucky, punk. That's all. In total points scored I bested you by almost 120pts. :wave:

You got lucky, punk. That's all. In total points scored I bested you by almost 120pts. :wave:

Who gives a flying Fock about total points scored? Youre way too dam focused on that. Total points scored doesn't always win you games. Notice how I'm in the championship and you're not. W's and not L's are what get you to the championship. Focus on that next year instead of points scored :wave:

Settle down Gomer

I'm completely settled. Just retarded to keep talking about more points scored when you've lost. Like Hillary supporters saying she won the popular vote but lost the election :lol:

Who gives a flying Fock about total points scored? Youre way too dam focused on that. Total points scored doesn't always win you games. Notice how I'm in the championship and you're not. W's and not L's are what get you to the championship. Focus on that next year instead of points scored :wave:

Luck got you those wins. Lots and lots of luck. Luck got you to the championships and nothing else. That's why head to head leagues suck. The best team doesn't always win. Why? Because of luck.

You're just a lucky punk, and we all know it. :)

Something tells me your luck is about to run out, though. Go Herbie!

Luck got you those wins. Lots and lots of luck. Luck got you to the championships and nothing else. That's why head to head leagues suck. The best team doesn't always win. Why? Because of luck.

You're just a lucky punk, and we all know it. :)

Something tells me your luck is about to run out, though. Go Herbie!

Dear God you sound pathetic. Jeez sore loser much? I don't even talk sh-t and yet here you are throwing it around like you've done something. Everyone knows FF is luck. Not that hard to grasp.

Everyone please keep in mind I went to great lengths to help Old Maid when she first started playing. :overhead:

Everyone please keep in mind I went to great lengths to help Old Maid when she first started playing. :overhead:

Now I'm impressed with her. :shocking:

Thanks, Gary. It's hard to believe that was just a few years ago.

Well Herbie we seem to be having ourselves a dam good championship game :cheers:

Yes sir! Thank you Jeremy Hill for stinking bigly. Good luck tonight. :cheers:

Yes sir! Thank you Jeremy Hill for stinking bigly. Good luck tonight. :cheers:

lol I couldn't believe that. Might as well have laid a goose egg since he only gave me 0.8 points. All in all though it has been a pretty tight championship game. Good luck tonight as well :cheers: