Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Appliances

Should have gone Samsung you focking idiot. :doh:

We found this set of LGs that had comparable ratings and were cheaper than the Samsung stuff we looked at.

We found this set of LGs that had comparable ratings and were cheaper than the Samsung stuff we looked at.

That's cool. Just wanted to keep the insults going.

That's cool. Just wanted to keep the insults going.

Fock off, seriously! :mad:

This is a total tear out, cabinets, granite counters, new floor, everything. It's the original kitchen from 1967, so it's time!

Same here, but granite is overrated, solid surface for countertops is excellent and half the price

Same here, but granite is overrated, solid surface for countertops is excellent and half the price

What is "solid surface"?

It's not "overrated." And it costs less than many man made options.

Counter tops are my business. Part of my business anyway.

Quartz is best, followed by granite, then solid surface and laminate.

There are also some specialty materials like concrete, hemp and compressed paper. But those are mostly fringe products.

I can elaborate more tomorrow if anyone is really interested.

Counter tops are my business. Part of my business anyway.

Quartz is best, followed by granite, then solid surface and laminate.

There are also some specialty materials like concrete, hemp and compressed paper. But those are mostly fringe products.

I can elaborate more tomorrow if anyone is really interested.

What's "solid surface"? I assumed that was a category for Quartz/granite, but it sounds like no?

What's "solid surface"? I assumed that was a category for Quartz/granite, but it sounds like no?

I just looked it up...Corian? You kidding me? Maybe for a mobile home

I just looked it up...Corian? You kidding me? Maybe for a mobile home

Its a little more than that lol.

Look up Samsung Staron.

Its not pressed paper laminate. Doesnt require the maintenance of granite. If it gets scratched you can buff it out.

Samsung and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission are recalling 2.8 million of Samsung's top-loading washing machines after reports that 730 units exploded, resulting in nine injuries, the CPSC announced today on Good Morning America.Were talking about ... a very serious hazard of the top of these washing machines completely blowing off, Elliot Kaye, the chairman of the CPSC, told GMA Investigates in an interview that aired Friday on GMA. It is a lot of reports.

Have Samsung fridge, stove, microwave, W & D, and a couple TVs. Have had nothing but great luck. Couldn't comment on customer service because I don't believe we've had one problem with any of them.

What did hoytdwow ever do to you? :thumbsdown:

Samsung and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission are recalling 2.8 million of Samsung's top-loading washing machines after reports that 730 units exploded, resulting in nine injuries, the CPSC announced today on Good Morning America.Were talking about ... a very serious hazard of the top of these washing machines completely blowing off, Elliot Kaye, the chairman of the CPSC, told GMA Investigates in an interview that aired Friday on GMA. It is a lot of reports.

Jesus Christ. Samsung should become an arms manufacturer. Seems like everything they make explodes anyway.