• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:54 AM

I think genres like positions. The fall off is to great on the earlier consoles and latest releases in my opinion. Maybe 3 or 4 picks per genre.

We will need to set a list ahead of time then rather than have 30 'genres' to pick from. Possible idea: Action-Adventure, Shooter, Platformer, Fighting, RPG, Sports, Strategy, and maybe a Miscellaneous? You can argue for MMORPG being is own category I guess.

Republicans are red, Democrats are blue

Neither one of them gives a f*ck about you

#42 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,529 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:39 AM

This is getting more complicated then it should be.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#43 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,371 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:45 AM

Game over
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#44 ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:19 AM

This is getting more complicated then it should be.

Only suggestions/ideas, I'm not running the thing.

#45 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 110,569 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:28 AM

1.01  E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - Atari

#46 Scary Gary

Scary Gary

FF Geek

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

Agreed. 

Liberals are told that their only hope is for government to fix their problems. What has happened is that generations of people have bought into this nonsense and as a result have remained hopelessly mired in poverty and despair -- because the promised solutions don't work. And they will never work -- they never have. -- Rush Limbaugh

#47 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,006 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:30 AM

We will need to set a list ahead of time then rather than have 30 'genres' to pick from. Possible idea: Action-Adventure, Shooter, Platformer, Fighting, RPG, Sports, Strategy, and maybe a Miscellaneous? You can argue for MMORPG being is own category I guess.

I agree. List looks good, add racing though.

#48 ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

1.02 - Superman 64 - Nintendo 64

#49 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,529 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:00 AM

Only 6 rounds ??
72 games ??
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#50 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,257 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

Yes

Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.