Sign in to follow this  
edjr

MLB 2018 Hall of Sham - who you got?

The stigma is stupid. They are comparing Mariano to a posistion that has short longevity and a team has to worry about all the time. The Yankees had no concerns for 19 years. No reliever comes close.

You're applying logic to old crotchety baseball writers - those two don't always mesh.

You're applying logic to old crotchety baseball writers - those two don't always mesh.

This is a fantastic post :thumbsup: short but absolutely perfect. Well done.

Plus there will be the one or two that vote against him because look at me.

Not if he had 5 rings and 3000 plus hits and plenty of post season highlights. His star would shine just as bright.

no

no

Griffey never played in a big market. Ever hear of him?

Comparing Griffey to Jeets :doh:

Comparing Griffey to Jeets :doh:

Comparing your small market comparison. Griffey is the best player I've ever seen. Jeter isn't.

Then you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's not fair to them to just assume. I'm sure they were tested too. If they admit it, then ok. But, Bonds is a cheater. Clemens is a cheater. Everyone who failed a test are cheaters.

Ok well I don't give anybody the benefit of the doubt but I don't paint them all guilty

Brian Roberts was a user.. you didnt need to be some huge monster clubber to have been a user

Ok well I don't give anybody the benefit of the doubt but I don't paint them all guilty

Brian Roberts was a user.. you didnt need to be some huge monster clubber to have been a user

Boom

Fair enough.

Would leave only 4 teams unrepresented.

Yep and it could be a while for some of them...