Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Didn't Know This Existed

http://www.whdh.com/story/30574077/melrose-students-allegedly-attacked-for-having-red-hair

Melrose middle school students say several other students attacked them on Friday because they had red hair. Approximately a dozen students were attacked, according to several students. “Somebody would come and say ‘National Kick A Ginger Day’ and they would kick someone,” said Ryan Constantino, who has red hair. The incident is similar to a South Park television show episode in which the students target kids who had red hair. Another student who was attacked, Alex Lock, said some kids were bleeding and had bruises. The students say the incident was like a mob mentality. When Constantino’s mother picked Lock up from school, he was limping. “When I think about it, I go instantly out of my mind,” said Cindy Constantino. The school sent a note home to parents saying the incident was intended to “marginalize” a certain group of students. The note also said the incidents are considered assault. Police say no charges will be filed. However, the school said several students had been disciplined. Cindy Constantino, however, said she was upset because she was never directly notified by school officials.

I'd participate.