Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Krispy Kreme lemon glazed donuts

All this week they will be doing lemon glazed donuts. Got a box this morning and they are decent. Could use a little more lemon flavor for my tastes

Soooooo......its a lemon party?

Www.lemonparty.org for more information on why they are doing this. Pretty interesting visual.

• Like 1

Decent isn't worth it. Thanks for the heads up

Wife likes them better than original glazed. I like them but want more lemon flavoring. You might like them

Never eaten at a Krispy Kreme. Donuts were not a thing in the mountain west, at least not in the small towns I lived in.

I am not sure if we even have any Krispy Kreme's in Houston without googling to try and find a location.

Never eaten at a Krispy Kreme. Donuts were not a thing in the mountain west, at least not in the small towns I lived in.

I am not sure if we even have any Krispy Kreme's in Houston without googling to try and find a location.

No wonder youre bitter :(

You dont need donuts in Houston. You have Kolache Factory. Please dont tell me youve never had a Kolache. :wub: :mad:

I like kolaches, they are better than donuts, however since I am not a Houston native I do not think I like them as much as the locals. I only ever eat kolaches when someone brings them into work for a meeting.

Ever been to Round Rock donuts??? :wub:

Most houstonians have no idea what a freaking kolache really is.

First off, pigs in a blanket isn't a kolache. Doesn't mean it's not good. Just means it's not a kolache.

Second, in the Eastern European parlance for much these things derived there are two entirely different Critters.

1. Dough completely encasing some sort of filling usually savory. Looks like a dinner roll. -klobasnek. (Spelling varies)

2. Things that look more like our Danish. It's a sweet roll with usually fruit and or cream cheese sweetened in the center top of the thing.(kolache)

However, houstonians play fast and loose with all three of them. To them, they're all kolaches like all soda pop is Coke.