Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Name Something You Did Prior To College That Is Legendary Sex Wise

I meet a hot Mexican woman, Gracilla, in Acapulco. The following year She invited me to her home in Mexico City. I spent ten days at her parents house. One day, we went to the Sun and Moon pyramids just outside of Mexico City. I ate her out on the table where they sacrificed virgins on the Sun Pyramid. She was a good Catholic. No fuckie.

You?

Sadly, I was a virgin when I started college. And wasted that whole time with one chick. At least she was a freak, although I didn't know enough to take full advantage.

Sadly, I was a virgin when I started college. And wasted that whole time with one chick. At least she was a freak, although I didn't know enough to take full advantage.

I tried looking her up on FB. No go. Funny thing about it was, I spent a fortune and only got a smell and sniff where previous Gods ate the tomato and made slightly cut them to death.cause they were virgins.

I tried looking her up on FB. No go. Funny thing about it was, I spent a fortune and only got a smell and sniff where previous Gods ate the tomato and made slightly cut them to death.cause they were virgins.

I have a story similar to yours. The first Chinese chick I dated was insane. This is the one who told me she was an operative with Chinese military intelligence, tried to get pregnant, and stalked me for over a year after I bailed.

Anyway, one day, we were on the beach on Hainan island. It was sunset, romantic and all that. She ended up blowing me in a bhuddist temple overlooking the sea as the sun went down. Was pretty nice. That was the last time I saw her, as I ghosted shortly thereafter.

I hold twelve entries in the Guinness Book of World records revolving around my masturbation accomplishments in High School.

I hold twelve entries in the Guinness Book of World records revolving around my masturbation accomplishments in High School.

I'd have been impressed with one. Twelve is damn righteous my brother.

3 chicks one night but not a threesome. :mad:

2 of them in same bed but not at same time. #2 was passed out when I did #3

It was my birthday.

Picked up cougars at the bar before MILFs became a thing, let alone cougars. Well, to me they were cougars, late twenties to late thirties. I was 16 when I started, 18 when I stopped going.

Speaking of cougars many moons ago me and buddy picked up a mother daughter. I had the mother he had the daughter. They were not into switching the next morning.