Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Most recognized college logo

some colleges go the sh1tty route of letting letters represent them, but which colleges have the best logo?

obviously i'm gonna be a homer herethe best

easily one of the best logos in college sports

my personal un-homer favorite penguins

which one?? :cheers:

Fresno State has the best one, that bulldogs pissed. I'd have to go with the Irish logo as coolest and most recognized. Drunk Irish boxing stance cant be beat.

Runners up: Dukes Blue Devil and UNLV's Rebel are pretty cool

Fresno State has the best one, that bulldogs pissed. I'd have to go with the Irish logo as coolest and most recognized. Drunk Irish boxing stance cant be beat.

Runners up: Dukes Blue Devil and UNLV's Rebel are pretty cool

Its gotta be the fresno state bulldog. No doubt. Plus the green V on the back of their helmets. When you combine the two, its recognizable. If you drive around in fresno, you'll notice that a grip of the cars have the V. We have one on all of our cars and my dad even put one on his hyabusa.

Here are my choices

1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

2.Texas Longhorns

3. The U

4. Duke Blue Devils

5. Michigan Wolverines

the worlverines and miami "recognized" logos are letters... granted miami has that dumb pelican thing or whatever...

texas was a good one i forgot about though

Its gotta be the fresno state bulldog. No doubt. Plus the green V on the back of their helmets. When you combine the two, its recognizable. If you drive around in fresno, you'll notice that a grip of the cars have the V. We have one on all of our cars and my dad even put one on his hyabusa.

best bulldog, but best logo??? if you showed a fresno state bulldog to non-knowledgable sportsfans would they know it???

like a texas or notre dame???

What college has a Milk Dud as its logo?

The 1965 and 1980 Brutus characters are funny as sh!t. I wish he still looked like that.

... granted miami has that dumb pelican thing or whatever...

It's an ibis. The last bird to leave before a hurricane and the first to return following a hurricane. geesh. :doublethumbsup:

the worlverines and miami "recognized" logos are letters... granted miami has that dumb pelican thing or whatever...

I'm not a Michigan homer by any stretch but I disagree that the "recognized" logo is letters. The pattern/symbol on the Michican helmets is what comes to peoples minds first IMO. That being said it's a pretty powerful logo when there's nothing in it refering to the school (no pic of the mascot or school initials/letters) and EVERYONE knows what school your refering to. Those schools have the most recognized logo.