Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Yearbooks over the years..

Black face isn’t racist to me. If that’s ravakt so is the movie White Chicks. KKK definitely racist. 

Is racist when a black women straightens their hair? It looks like an attempt to mock western women to me!

While I think some of these things are bullsh!t, actions have consequences, especially for those in politics, News, etc........ I'm sure the Editor in Chief for USA Today has fired off salvos against people who did the same thing she did. I don't feel sorry for them.

NFW would I ever have thought it was a good idea to dress up like that much less have it be photographed for a focking yearbook. JFC..........dumb.

• Thanks 1

I want to know why those people thought it was funny or clever to do it?  Even if it was the 70's, I don't get the appeal.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I want to know why those people thought it was funny or clever to do it?  Even if it was the 70's, I don't get the appeal.  :dunno:

Right? We us white people hated naggers in the 70s. Most of us still do

13 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Actual injuries held precedence in the 1970's.  Now, perceived slights hold the highest precedence.....everything in its time....