Sign in to follow this  
MedStudent

Hula Hoops anyone?

She looks exactly like my next door neighbors daughter :shocking:

Jerryskids can attest to this

She looks exactly like my next door neighbors daughter :shocking:

Jerryskids can attest to this

Do you need any help with your yard work?

Do you need any help with your yard work?

She would definitely like you. Not in a "I'm a gold digger looking for a soon to be wealthy man" way, but for your personality, intelligence and looks.

If you search the rest of the link I put up there, she might pop up in a few more pics.

I've seen her in various states of undress (nothing sexual), and all I can say is WOW.

I got an e-mail this week of one where a hot nekkid chick was hula hoopin'. I was hoping you were posting that one. Of course it would have resulted in you bannation so it would have been a 'two birds one stone' post. :wall:

I got an e-mail this week of one where a hot nekkid chick was hula hoopin'. I was hoping you were posting that one. Of course it would have resulted in you bannation so it would have been a 'two birds one stone' post. :wall:

Isn't winning geek of the year like winning the immunity idol? I can't get banned this year.

Nevermind I think gocolts got a banneration last year. I guess I have to hold onto the boobie pics I was gonna unleash on the forarm.

Isn't winning geek of the year like winning the immunity idol? I can't get banned this year.

Nevermind I think gocolts got a banneration last year. I guess I have to hold onto the boobie pics I was gonna unleash on the forarm.

Last time I check, the dan zone was still up and running. :thumbsup:

I posted mine over at TDZ :thumbsup:

She's hot but she really needs to shave her legs. :shocking:

I also thought it was one of the topless vids from TDZ and was to post IBT :lock: - that was cool though - topless is better HTHs