Sign in to follow this  
Fantasyfreakny

Stop the madness

My team this my team that.

No rb till rd 8 and got jj gore jlewis

look I did this in my draft (a free league with herbs got 7 top 20 players).

This is a football site with gameday info no your lineup,wds,is he a good start.so on.Put who to start lineup ect on the right board.

Tommorow starts the season and please dont clogg the board with these sh*t questions or posts. Board mods should just remove these post asap.

This site is great resoure for ff info so please keep the post no one cares about out.

This is a football site with gameday info no your lineup,wds,is he a good start.so on.Put who to start lineup ect on the right board.

Tommorow starts the season and please dont clogg the board with these sh*t questions or posts. Board mods should just remove these post asap.

This site is great resoure for ff info so please keep the post no one cares about out.

You just added to the madness with this non-football thread.

Let the mods do their jobs and STFU.

And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :thumbsdown:

You just added to the madness with this non-football thread.

Let the mods do their jobs and STFU.

And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :thumbsdown:

I love cpu nerds on a message board talking bad azz...............wait you got to log off your dad needs the cpu.

I love cpu nerds on a message board talking bad azz...............wait you got to log off your dad needs the cpu.

So did you just start a thread hoping for some attention? :thumbsdown:

I am not understanding the point of this.

Don't forget the standard; "I win the championship every year in every league I'm in! I'm the 90-time defending champion of my super-competitive league. I don't know why I bother! This game is just too easy."

Or even better, "I had a lousy draft, every one of my players got injured, I only put up 50 points a week...luckily, I was still able to eek into the playoffs and add another title to my storied legacy!"

Honestly, I don't mind anyone talking about their team or strategy of a recent draft. It's a-hole posters who fish like Johnny Holmes who creates posts wishing serious injuries on players so his backups can play (and who also posts cloaked racial remarks). Yet, the mods continue to let him post without locking threads, warning the schmuck, or banning him. This is going on 2 years and counting now! I thought things changed around here after the long hiatus.

So did you just start a thread hoping for some attention? :thumbsdown:

I am not understanding the point of this.

You will understand tomorrow,when the bored crashes from all the traffic.

You will understand tomorrow,when the bored crashes from all the traffic.

I just don't see the point of making a pointless thread about making pointless threads. We don't have any authority to change the way the posting happens. If you don't want to read a thread, then don't click it. If you want the thread to drop off the front page, don't respond.

Sounds pretty simple to me. :banana:

I just don't see the point of making a pointless thread about making pointless threads. We don't have any authority to change the way the posting happens. If you don't want to read a thread, then don't click it. If you want the thread to drop off the front page, don't respond.

Sounds pretty simple to me. :banana:

Let's get back on topic. Should I start R. Brown, B. Edwards or roll the dice in a major way and go with V. Jackson in SD?

Let's get back on topic. Should I start R. Brown, B. Edwards or roll the dice in a major way and go with V. Jackson in SD?

As long as the dice are 64 sided and you have your wizard cap on, I say let them roll!!!!

:headbanger: who cares :wall: who cares :wall:

:clap:

I'm Spring's dad and I didn't need the cpu but since you called me out shame on you for knocking others for making stupid posts when you have authored useless drivel such as

Drew Bledsoe will be a Top 3 QB

and

Jamal Lewis will be the steal of the draft

My father passed away. :rolleyes:

Well this thread has turned for the worse. :doh:

Talk about a waste of time.... This is a TERRIBLE post. This ia a fantasy football board, hence, eberyone feel free to post anything you want, the people who are not jerks will answer your questions.

Talk about a waste of time.... This is a TERRIBLE post. This ia a fantasy football board, hence, eberyone feel free to post anything you want, the people who are not jerks will answer your questions.

I understand your frustration, but the way you are chosing to approach this cause of yours is pretty disrespectful to the board owners.