Sign in to follow this  
Woman Sets World's Largest Bust Record With 38KKK...

The 38KKKs

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around_town/the_...ld-Record-.html

We were already fairly impressed last April, when we heard (via ABC) that one Sheyla Hershey traveled to Houston for a boob job. And not just any boob job: An enhancement bound for the record books. Because after eight surgeries and a full gallon of silicone, the petite model/actress was a staggering 34 FFF.

Still, Hershey wanted more! And she was determined to get it. When her boyfriend begged her to stop, she broke up with him (note to men: You have to support our dreams, no matter how deluded and life-threatening silly they might seem!).

But Hershey was forced to settle with her FFF mosquito bites because "the state of Texas has limits on the amount of silicone that can be injected into breast implants," noted ABC. Reading this, we found ourselves impressed by Texas, because we didn't think it was the kind of state to impose limits on such things, what with the Dallas Cowboys cherleaders and the state priding itself on everything being bigger there and whatnot.

But, as Hershey discovered through diligent research, they have no such restraint in Brazil! And so now, after a ninth surgery, she's the proud owner of both a 38KKK bust (according to Britain's Daily Star) and the world record for largest breasts. We wonder if Guinness has a category for worst back pain.

Her Breasts were recently ticketed for taunting black people at the local mall.

38KKK

No mention of the sponsor of the boobies in the article. If i was Hurricane Ditka, i'd be a little pissed about that. :lol:

" "the state of Texas has limits on the amount of silicone that can be injected into breast implants," noted ABC. Reading this, we found ourselves impressed by Texas, because we didn't think it was the kind of state to impose limits on such things, what with the Dallas Cowboys cherleaders and the state priding itself on everything being bigger there and whatnot."

:lol:

Whats the record for the largest real boobs?

as i recall it was either Shirley or Rerun from What's Happening? Pardon the reference, but Shirley's t!ts looked like two watermelons in a downhill race.

But Hershey was forced to settle with her FFF mosquito bites because "the state of Texas has limits on the amount of silicone that can be injected into breast implants," noted ABC. Reading this, we found ourselves impressed by Texas, because we didn't think it was the kind of state to impose limits on such things, what with the Dallas Cowboys cherleaders and the state priding itself on everything being bigger there and whatnot.

:banana: :huh:

That is grotesque. :thumbsup:

I agree...I like big juggs, but those are not attractive at all. I mean I'd jerk off on them once or twice, but that's about it.

OK, three times. :banana: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: