Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Nikki: Ask Me Anything...

What was that dudes name that started the Cult Movie dynasty league, then focked everyone over? I'm kind of bitter about the whole thing because that was an unreal team I drafted. My first attempt at a dynasty as well.

Do you get laid after feeding your hubby a raw potato? And if so, can you put a battery in his ass to power the vibrator?

What was that dudes name that started the Cult Movie dynasty league, then focked everyone over? I'm kind of bitter about the whole thing because that was an unreal team I drafted. My first attempt at a dynasty as well.

Echo52. That really sucked for you guys... and well all of us. What a giant dooshbag. :thumbsdown:

ETA: Volty started it. That guy just volunteered to run the draft for the second conference and then focked the whole thing... We still did our conference.

Do you like Tim Tebow???

Are you a fan???

After tonight I have been converted and may even seek the guidance of the Lord Savior Jesus Christ.

:tebow:

Do you get laid after feeding your hubby a raw potato? And if so, can you put a battery in his ass to power the vibrator?

I haven't given him the raw potato in a while... Also, we have worked out our culinary differences. He loves my cooking now. I've learned a secret that if I make something that he probably isn't going to like I just have to douse it in barbecue sauce and all is well in the household.

And he won't let me stick a vibrator in his ass. Prude.

Echo52. That really sucked for you guys... and well all of us. What a giant dooshbag. :thumbsdown:

ETA: Volty started it. That guy just volunteered to run the draft for the second conference and then focked the whole thing... We still did our conference.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna run my own next year. I've gotten tired of the free leagues at work, and my main money league of over 10 years is run by a commish that hates me due to a drunken argument a few years back.

I haven't given him the raw potato in a while... Also, we have worked out our culinary differences. He loves my cooking now. I've learned a secret that if I make something that he probably isn't going to like I just have to douse it in barbecue sauce and all is well in the household.

Just in the past few days, I saw an ad for a new show documenting people with strange eating disorders. One dude was eating multiple pounds of raw steak a day. Couldn't remember who it was on this site that had the strange BF with strange eating habits.

Me and the wife just had sex for the second night in row - or so she says- I do not remember doing it last night. Is that bad ? Also woke up naked with a used condom on his morning :dunno:

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna run my own next year. I've gotten tired of the free leagues at work, and my main money league of over 10 years is run by a commish that hates me due to a drunken argument a few years back.

There may be some way to get it going again, although a lot of us were against a 28 team 2 conference deal, but that's what Volty wanted. To me, it just sounds like a lot to manage and we've had issues of people disappearing with only 14 teams. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, but I'm sure Volty would still be up for the idea. Actually he is up for the idea, but the rest of us were :thumbsdown:

I've never done a dynasty before either and it is pretty fun. Adds a lot more strategy to your drafting and WW pick ups. I'd play in another one next year and maybe I would draft a better team after getting the hang of it this year.

Just in the past few days, I saw an ad for a new show documenting people with strange eating disorders. One dude was eating multiple pounds of raw steak a day. Couldn't remember who it was on this site that had the strange BF with strange eating habits.

He belongs to me. :overhead:

Me and the wife just had sex for the second night in row - or so she says- I do not remember doing it last night. Is that bad ? Also woke up naked with a used condom on his morning :dunno:

No. Perfectly normal for a drunken idiot. HTH.

He is the "dude" in the supposed relationship ... Nevis the one to take Nyrhing in the Ass - that is the females jon HTHs

He is the "dude" in the supposed relationship ... Nevis the one to take Nyrhing in the Ass - that is the females jon HTHs

Who is Nevis and why is he taking Nyrhing in the ass?

:unsure:

What really happened between you and tikigods?

That was a hoax orchestrated by Sux.

Nothing to see here.

:nono:

The truth. You can always peenie this thread later.

I said I didn't have to tell the truth. :ninja:

The truth: It was just a strange interwebs relationship that ended badly. And no I don't have herpes. :lol:

I said I didn't have to tell the truth. :ninja:

The truth: It was just a strange interwebs relationship that ended badly. And no I don't have herpes. :lol:

How did you get herpes through the interwebs? :wacko:

Nikki,

Do i still disgust you ?

And what's up with your Avatar ?

:dunno:

I don't recall you disgusting me. Did I say you disgusted me? If I did I'm sure it was well deserved. :cheers:

I have giant man hands, as evidenced by a picture I once posted on here.

Never, and I mean NEVER, sit nekkid on your keyboard after your computer has been resting on a chair in Penn Station. True story.

:cheers: Those dooshes that "bump" are the reasons for the bumps! :cheers:

What does a consultant actually do? :blink:

What I did was run projects. My last steady job I was managing a team of 50 people on a $200 million project. Different consultants do different things though. I am in Supply Chain so focus on Purchasing, Logistics/Warehousing, Manufacturing, Planning, etc and usually it revolves around using applications and technology to improve their business. I worked for a Big 5 consulting firm early in my career. I don't really "consult" although I have done it, I am more like hired help brought in to work on big projects and then I get to leave when it's over. Some "consultants" though just do analyses and Powerpoint presentations and recommend to companies what they should do with various aspects of their company (headcount, process improvement, etc) without ever having to execute their recommendation. I hate those people.

I don't recall you disgusting me. Did I say you disgusted me? If I did I'm sure it was well deserved. :cheers:

I have giant man hands, as evidenced by a picture I once posted on here.

Cool thanks,...and yeah it probably was.

* hey,...i kinda like you now :P

PROSTITUTE OR CONSULTANT?

You work very odd hours.

You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy.

You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the money.

You spend a majority of your time in a hotel room.

You charge by the hour but your time can be extended for the right price.

You are not proud of what you do.

Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.

It's difficult to have a family.

You have no job satisfaction.

If a client beats you up, the pimp just sends you to another client.

You are embarrassed to tell people what you do for a living.

People ask you what you do and you can't explain it.

Your family hardly recognizes you at reunions (at least the reunions you attend).

Your friends have distanced themselves from you and you're left hanging with only other professionals.

Your client pays for your hotel room plus your hourly rate.

Your client always wants to know how much you charge and what they get for the money.

Your pimp drives nice cars like Mercedes or BMWs.

Your pimp encourages drinking and you become addicted to drugs to ease the pain of it all.

You know the pimp is charging more than you are worth but if the client is foolish enough to pay it's not your problem.

When you leave to go see a client, you look great, but return looking like hell (compare your appearance on Monday A.M. to Friday P.M.).

You are rated on your performance in an excruciating ordeal.

Even though you get paid the big bucks, it's the client who walks away smiling.

The client always thinks your cut of your billing rate is higher than it actually is, and in turn, expects miracles from you.

When you deduct your take from your billing rate, you constantly wonder if you could get a better deal with another pimp.

Everyday you wake up and tell yourself you're not going to be doing this stuff for the rest of your life.

This is very true and we used to e-mail this to each other and laugh about it way back when.

No. Perfectly normal for a drunken idiot. HTH.

Did I say I was drunk c.u.n.t ?

I was :lol: :cheers:

Who is Nevis and why is he taking Nyrhing in the ass?

###### Autocorrect - I don't even know what I meant :mad:

And you clowns call TNG an attention whoore.

:rolleyes:

To answer your question... I'm sure if you go outside you may find a woman walking around on the street that you can sexually assault. Hopefully it will result in jail time. HTH.

Never the one (dude) to take anything in the asss - that is the females job - which I did tonight - although only a finger during oral - TMI

Never the one (dude) to take anything in the asss - that is the females job - which I did tonight - although only a finger during oral - TMI

Ya think? ;)

PROSTITUTE OR CONSULTANT?

You work very odd hours.

You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy.

You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the money.

You spend a majority of your time in a hotel room.

You charge by the hour but your time can be extended for the right price.

You are not proud of what you do.

Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.

It's difficult to have a family.

You have no job satisfaction.

If a client beats you up, the pimp just sends you to another client.

You are embarrassed to tell people what you do for a living.

People ask you what you do and you can't explain it.

Your family hardly recognizes you at reunions (at least the reunions you attend).

Your friends have distanced themselves from you and you're left hanging with only other professionals.

Your client pays for your hotel room plus your hourly rate.

Your client always wants to know how much you charge and what they get for the money.

Your pimp drives nice cars like Mercedes or BMWs.

Your pimp encourages drinking and you become addicted to drugs to ease the pain of it all.

You know the pimp is charging more than you are worth but if the client is foolish enough to pay it's not your problem.

You share your herpes with relative strangers over the internet.

When you leave to go see a client, you look great, but return looking like hell (compare your appearance on Monday A.M. to Friday P.M.).

You are rated on your performance in an excruciating ordeal.

Even though you get paid the big bucks, it's the client who walks away smiling.

The client always thinks your cut of your billing rate is higher than it actually is, and in turn, expects miracles from you.

When you deduct your take from your billing rate, you constantly wonder if you could get a better deal with another pimp.

Everyday you wake up and tell yourself you're not going to be doing this stuff for the rest of your life.

This is very true and we used to e-mail this to each other and laugh about it way back when.

So you really don't like you job? Why continue doing it?