Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Nikki: Ask Me Anything...

Brings up another good question:

Spit or swallow? :)

Swallow. Do not understand the spitting thing at all.

Proof :bandana:

How did you meet Tiki?

You guys do realize this Q&A session was supposed to end last night, right? :ninja:

Also... I do not understand the question.

You guys do realize this Q&A session was supposed to end last night, right? :ninja:

Also... I do not understand the question.

Not meant to be a trick question -- I had the impression that you came to FFT through knowing Tiki. :dunno:

Not meant to be a trick question -- I had the impression that you came to FFT through knowing Tiki. :dunno:

Your impression was wrong. I really did find this place by googling "What does throwing a hotdog down a hallway mean?" :dunno:

As for how many there have been in the past 20 or so years,

knowing your personality there must of been quite a few breakups over the years ... :unsure:

I just had movement in my slacks.

I just had movement in my slacks.

Think man hands - it'll go away

This year I'm not even sure I've had one. Wait... It's Monday... maybe one. Pretty sure one so far.

As for how many there have been in the past 20 or so years, I honestly don't know. I don't make a list and usually when I break up with someone I try to forget about their existence on earth. :dunno:

So, there have been so many in your mouth, you would need a list to keep track. I think that answers the question. WOW.

So, there have been so many in your mouth, you would need a list to keep track. I think that answers the question. WOW.

Her number would have been too high for you anyway.

I think this would be a great weekly thread idea with different members answering the questions each week. A weekly 'get to know your fellow geek' thread.

I think this would be a great weekly thread idea with different members answering the questions each week. A weekly 'get to know your fellow geek' thread.

You're up

You're up

I'd like to be, maybe...fifth. How about you? You could be our first male. :thumbsup:

You're up

Nikki started this one, she can suggest the next one. There are quite a few members that could probably have pretty interesting threads. If they have a bit of honesty in answering. I'd like to see Sux, Drobs, Peenie, Edjr....and a few others. :thumbsup:

Nikki started this one, she can suggest the next one. There are quite a few members that could probably have pretty interesting threads. If they have a bit of honesty in answering. I'd like to see Sux, Drobs, Peenie, Edjr....and a few others. :thumbsup:

I agree....we should have a schedule....would be kinda interesting. :cheers:

Except Giants fan.....not sure i want to hear him drone on and on about his poker hands he played. :thumbsdown:

This is a good idea. :thumbsup:

This is a good idea. :thumbsup:

I'll start the thread. You volunteering to be the first? (or second, if Nikki was technically first)

I'll start the thread. You volunteering to be the first? (or second, if Nikki was technically first)

Ill be in.....im sure everyone else to....if theres one thing this bored likes to do.....its talk about themselves :banana: :cheers:

Ummmm. I didn't anticipate being the one to do it though. I just wanted to ask the questions and make fun of them. :unsure: :D

But sure, I'll tell you what, maybe you could make a "Master Thread" that has geeks volunteering in it and the OP maybe has a schedule in it. Then once a week a new geek has to go to the plate.

Since I do think it's a good idea, I'll volunteer to go one week, as long as others do to. I think you guys would prolly want someome more interesting than me to go first though. :dunno:

Hey Newbs, I'd put some parameters in the OP like no outright lying. I mean whats the purpose if you just lie the whole time right? The interviewee (sp?) has to be truthful (for the most part) I'm sure a bit of embellishing will go on, but that's different than outright lying. If you don't feel comfortable answering a question you can say "sorry but No Comment on that one".

:dunno:

Many years ago, wasn't there a "geek interview series", or something like that, where one geek would interview another? I wasn't around then but I think I remember reading a post about it.

nikki, do you want to go ice-fishing with me? B)

Many years ago, wasn't there a "geek interview series", or something like that, where one geek would interview another? I wasn't around then but I think I remember reading a post about it.

Yeah, when Newbie's alias TheObserver would ask a series of questions that would bore the pants off Inside the Actor's Studio.

Guess the Geek was somewhat fun. When it got re-introduced a few years ago, there were like 3 people besides that still gave a crap.

Truth is boring. Roasting is fun. You people are milquetoast.

I like the idea :) So Newbs are you putting together the schedule?

Yeah. It sounds like Cyclone is our first volunteer. I'll start the thread and then, after he checks in, we can proceed to ask him questions.

Is flexibility a key to your performance?

I have a bad back, so I'm going to have to go with no on this one.

You ever take it in the bum?

how did u end up in this forum?

I think everyone knows the answer to the first question. <_<

As to the second... I had the secks with a guy and I posted on a site I have with a few of my online friends that I finally had the secks with so and so who I had talked about a few times and there was a "small" problem. My girlfriend posted "Was it a hotdog down a hallway?" and I had no idea what that meant. So I googled and I found FFT. And I was hungover and I started reading threads and I was cracking up. So I joined. Also it was right before football season started last year and I like the football and I have played FF pretty consistently since the late 90s so it wasn't completely random and off the wall that I wanted to join.

Am I done answering questions yet? :tired:

When your dad and his lover adopt a young Haitian boy toy, will he call you auntie ?

Wouldn't it be "sis"?

I really hope this doesn't happen. :wall: