Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Came Out Of Fantasy Football Retirement.

Took over a team in a league I used to be in. I have been out of fantasy for about 4-5 years.

It is a 12 team (4 keepers) league. U cant keep more than 2 players at any one pos.

You must keep at least 3 players and you can opt to go in pre-draft for one round to fill that 4th spot.

You draft in the order you finish every round.....no snake draft...although we do snake on rounds 7 9 11.

I picked 7th...my choices for keepers were

Dez Bryant

Gronk

Forte

Pre-Draft I missed Matt Ryan by one pick.

My drafted team ended up being

Eli

Locker

Forte

Ridley

Vereen

Rodgers

Kev Smith

Bryant

Harvin

Wallace

Little

E. Sanders

Gronk

Bennott

Seattle D

After week one I traded Bryant and Smith to Leshoure owner for R. White...He offered it to me saying he was worried about Jones' talk of being the main target in ATL. I feel very lucky here.

Week 2 I traded Gronk, Forte and Harvin to the Brady owner for McCoy, Demarious Thomas and Tony Gonzales.....

Eli

McCoy

Ridley

Wallace

Thomas

White

Gonzalez

Seattle

I know it sounds like I am bruising myself for the patting on my own back but hey I am the Vince Lombardi of fantasy football.

Thoughts?

I am a million times better trader than you.

No but for realzies your team looks good. I would be confident with that team going forward. Welcome back buddy.

Took over a team in a league I used to be in. I have been out of fantasy for about 4-5 years.

It is a 12 team (4 keepers) league. U cant keep more than 2 players at any one pos.

You must keep at least 3 players and you can opt to go in pre-draft for one round to fill that 4th spot.

You draft in the order you finish every round.....no snake draft...although we do snake on rounds 7 9 11.

I picked 7th...my choices for keepers were

Dez Bryant

Gronk

Forte

Pre-Draft I missed Matt Ryan by one pick.

My drafted team ended up being

Eli

Locker

Forte

Ridley

Vereen

Rodgers

Kev Smith

Bryant

Harvin

Wallace

Little

E. Sanders

Gronk

Bennott

Seattle D

After week one I traded Bryant and Smith to Leshoure owner for R. White...He offered it to me saying he was worried about Jones' talk of being the main target in ATL. I feel very lucky here.

Week 2 I traded Gronk, Forte and Harvin to the Brady owner for McCoy, Demarious Thomas and Tony Gonzales.....

Eli

McCoy

Ridley

Wallace

Thomas

White

Gonzalez

Seattle

I know it sounds like I am bruising myself for the patting on my own back but hey I am the Vince Lombardi of fantasy football.

Thoughts?

Sloppy ass looking post, terrible ###### trade, and you should prolly just quit now.

Yeah I have posted sum crazy ###### on the geek board years back if that what your referring too :music_guitarred:

:pointstosky:

picked up Hernandez for a 2nd rounder next year. :headbanger:

we only start one RB and we have a flex spot....would you start Ridley at flex or would you trade him for Bowe?

You were pretty much a whackjob on here a few years ago, right?

he was known as syphilis

the most appropriate question..... does anyone care?

Fantasy football is like heroin. Sad to see u come back after so many years. I remember the good ole days of just watching a football game and rooting for a team to win. Now because ffootball focks u up so much I find myself cheering when a player in my lineup scores on my favorite team. I turn into a grouchy bastard every Sunday win or lose. My entire family knows that Sundays are completely out of the question for birthday parties or family activities. I'm pretty much a worthless S.O.B. on Sundays. I don't do anything but sit on my ass for nearly 12 hours. My niece is getting married tomorrow(Sunday) and all I can do is be pissed about it and feel sorry for myself because I may miss a few quarters of football. I'm that focked up. Get out while u still can!!!!

the most appropriate question..... does anyone care?

I care, hence why I started the thread. You dont like it? Go drown in a puddle of AIDS :thumbsup: