Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Bench Baldwin?

Should I bench Baldwin and put Landry as my other WR with Allen Robinson

Then flex Eddie Lacy

Or stick with Baldwin and Allen Robinson as WR and flex Landry

This is a PPR league with return yards

I think Robinson and Baldwin. The tough one is Lacy or Landry. It's ppr and leaning toward Landry but McCarthy took over play calling and has been running the rock a lot. Oaklands d had been decent lately and Lacy hasn't been great this year but there should be volume.

Tough because I own Lacy, but had Landry and his 18 targets last week knock my other team out of the playoffs. But I'm gonna go with Lacy. He's been sweet the 3 out of the 4 past weeks, Landry will get his targets, but could finish with 7 for 80. Good, but not great. I want more of a td threat

Leave eddy on the pine. You never know when he might miss a curfew or have a bad week of practice. Landry is a target machine/ppr revelation. Sure, his qb can't hit him on a deep shot to save his life, but ppr AND return yards netting points make this a straight up no-brainer. Landry.

I suppose the WRs are the best option in a PPR. I've been trying to learn not to go RB heavy whenever possible since the league is changing! So ingrained to go with the RBs, though!!

Last night's game should remind us...coordinators are increasingly in love with packages and rb shenanignas. Eddie requires lots of touches to do his thing.

Thanks for the answer on mine!

I would roll with all 3 WRs. Eddie Lacy is hit and miss, and Hurns should see some good looks.