Sign in to follow this  
McBokonon

***Suckass Royals Discussion Thread***

Mother FOCK!

I don't think there is a first baseman available for me to use this year. I'll have to dig around, but without Tino and Giambi I may be screwed.

Mother FOCK!

I don't think there is a first baseman available for me to use this year. I'll have to dig around, but without Tino and Giambi I may be screwed.

at least 95% of your pitchers haven't been stolen coughdrobeskicough

Mother FOCK!

I forgot about Nick The Fragile Stick Johnson, who's an exclusive. Whew!

I was wondering if John Olerud and Tony Clark were still in the league... :thumbsdown:

Mother FOCK!

I was wondering if John Olerud and Tony Clark were still in the league... :o

Too bad the White Sox don't have a revolving door at 1B.

I hate when someone picks your fockin' guy immediately ahead of you. I thought I'd be able to sneak both Borowski and Wickman through. Oh well. We'll see who wins the job of weak-ass 2b in my lineup, Womack or Jimenez.

I was hoping to get Borowski and Perez myself in the rounds they were taken. So I hear ya.

Mother FOCK!

I was wondering if John Olerud and Tony Clark were still in the league... :banana:

I read today that the Mets have had 129 third basemen since they entered the league. That's more than 3 per year.

:thumbsup: :banana: :lol:

Mother FOCK!

I was wondering if John Olerud and Tony Clark were still in the league... :thumbsup:

I read today that the Mets have had 129 third basemen since they entered the league. That's more than 3 per year.

:unsure: :banana: :huh:

I miss you from the geek board :thumbsup:

come back soon!

I just drafted another former Red Sox player.

Magglio Ordonez celebrated his Tigers debut by hitting a two-run homer Friday against the Yankees. The two-run drive off Kevin Brown came in the second at-bat for Ordonez.

:lol: :D :mad:

Magglio Ordonez celebrated his Tigers debut by hitting a two-run homer Friday against the Yankees. The two-run drive off Kevin Brown came in the second at-bat for Ordonez.

:headbanger: ;) ;)

:angry:

Sosa better outproduce the focker

are you focking kidding me? :lol: :mad: :mad:

Chris Truby, Eli Marrero, Matt Stairs, Jun Gonzalez? :lol:

who actually wants these scrubs? :blink:

besides me!

Matt Stairs

My outfield is now officially crowded.

Bonds, Alou, Giles, Bay, Tike Redman, Matt Stairs, Craig Wilson and Matt Lawton.

are you focking kidding me? :blink: :( :(

Chris Truby, Eli Marrero, Matt Stairs, Jun Gonzalez? :wall:

who actually wants these scrubs? :wall:

besides me!

Truby is focking awesome.

are you focking kidding me? :lol: :mad: :mad:

Chris Truby, Eli Marrero, Matt Stairs, Jun Gonzalez? :angry:

who actually wants these scrubs? :wall:

besides me!

As bad as the Royals are Eli may qualify for 3 positions for a long time this year. I don't think he actually has C right now.

are you focking kidding me? :blink: :o :o

Chris Truby, Eli Marrero, Matt Stairs, Jun Gonzalez? :blink:

who actually wants these scrubs? :shocking:

besides me!

I almost took Truby with my last pick and was going to take him next time around

I wanted him too. And Ricky Bottalico. I was debating on Bottalico and Grimsley, and saw Grimsley did fairly well with holds last year so i went with him. :pointstosky:

are you focking kidding me?  :rolleyes:  :mad:  :mad:

Chris Truby, Eli Marrero, Matt Stairs, Jun Gonzalez?  :D

who actually wants these scrubs?  :rolleyes:

besides me!

I almost took Truby with my last pick and was going to take him next time around

I bet Chris Truby wishes there were more "homer" type fantasy leagues going. Without these leagues there's no proof of his existence.

mcbonk, you can edit your own round 18-24 picks in :headbanger:

I wanted him too. And Ricky Bottalico. I was debating on Bottalico and Grimsley, and saw Grimsley did fairly well with holds last year so i went with him. :headbanger:

Yeah, I think Bottalico gets more holds this year, as he'll in all likelihood be the setup guy for Adams. Plus, if Adams falters while closing, Bottalico is currently next in line to close.

are you focking kidding me?  :wall:  :cry:  :headbanger:

Chris Truby, Eli Marrero, Matt Stairs, Jun Gonzalez?  :wall:

who actually wants these scrubs?  :banana:

besides me!

I bet Chris Truby wishes there were more "homer" type fantasy leagues going. Without these leagues there's no proof of his existence.

Poor Chris Truby.

I would trade places with him in a second

My guess is the royals are out of the pennant race by the all-star break and the royals call up my exclusive 3rd baseman, Mark teahan, to get him some MLB experience :rolleyes:

Fock a Chris truby

6.1 Cdub100 (Tigers)

...Alex Sanchez (OF) Detroit Tigers ;)

:D :o :mad:

Someone will give him a starting spot. :huh:

man, i am getting shut out in the late rounds this year.

i picked up 57% off my available 1st-tier players and 67% of my available 2nd-tier players.

but only 20% of my available 3rd-tier players (one is still out there), and 50% of my 4th-tier players are already gone.

last year, i got hammered in the first couple rounds...and had a relatively easy time later on.

:rolleyes:

math...it's what's for dinner.

laxboy, I was afraid you were going to pick Denny Bautista. He's looking to make the royals starting rotation as the 5th man, and has really pitched well thus far.

What were the Orioles thinking trading him for Jason grimsley? :cheers:

Yanko, you finally got the guy you were trying to trade Aaron Rowand for all of last year...hehe

laxboy, I was afraid you were going to pick Denny Bautista. He's looking to make the royals starting rotation as the 5th man, and has really pitched well thus far.

What were the Orioles thinking trading him for Jason grimsley? :blink:

I'm not up-to-date enough on who third-rate team's fifth starters are. Denny Bautista isn't worth a look on my team. I'm sure if the Orioles traded him, he's not that good.

laxboy, I was afraid you were going to pick Denny Bautista.  He's looking to make the royals starting rotation as the 5th man, and has really pitched well thus far.

What were the Orioles thinking trading him for Jason grimsley?  :blink:

I'm not up-to-date enough on who third-rate team's fifth starters are. Denny Bautista isn't worth a look on my team. I'm sure if the Orioles traded him, he's not that good.

I'm just looking for starts.

H'es had a hell of a spring, allowing like 1 run in 7 1/3, striking out 11 batters. He's projected to be the eventual staff ace for the royals :banana:

Yanko, you finally got the guy you were trying to trade Aaron Rowand for all of last year...hehe

Umm thanks for refusing all those times. :ph34r:

Sorry folks, long day with midterms and a long night with the Terps game (!!!)

laxboy, I was afraid you were going to pick Denny Bautista.  He's looking to make the royals starting rotation as the 5th man, and has really pitched well thus far.

What were the Orioles thinking trading him for Jason grimsley?  :lol:

I'm just looking for starts.

H'es had a hell of a spring, allowing like 1 run in 7 1/3, striking out 11 batters. He's projected to be the eventual staff ace for the royals :dunno:

projected by whom? Did Zack Greinke fall off a cliff? :mad:

projected by whom? Did Zack Greinke fall off a cliff?  :angry:

by the royals, notice i said eventual staff ace.

He's got a fastball in the upper 90's, and they say his stuff is just wicked. Again, I fail to see why in the hell the O's would have traded this guy to us for Grimsley! :mad:

They think they have a great future with their rotation in Greinke, Bautista, and Runelvys Hernandez :thumbsdown:

Can we rename this thread the "Royal's Discussion Thread" please?

Thanks.

Can we rename this thread the "Royal's Discussion Thread" please? 

Thanks.

:( I bet this thread alone accounts for 10% of all Royals discussions on the web. Would be higher if the Royals were already eliminated but it's not May yet.

projected by whom? Did Zack Greinke fall off a cliff?  :banana:

by the royals, notice i said eventual staff ace.

He's got a fastball in the upper 90's, and they say his stuff is just wicked. Again, I fail to see why in the hell the O's would have traded this guy to us for Grimsley! :mad:

They think they have a great future with their rotation in Greinke, Bautista, and Runelvys Hernandez :thumbsup:

Right--so they're planning on trading Greinke?? As long as he's on the team, he's the ace.

Bautista has control issues, plus he's not even mastered AA ball. Get a grip--if the Orioles are letting him go, he's not the bargain you think he is.