Sign in to follow this  
Autumn Wind

[FOOTBALL] Rule Change Thread

i also want to point out that anyone who votes for edjr's gay No. 1 idea is Gay!@#! :wall:

i also want to point out that anyone who votes for edjr's gay No. 1 idea is Gay!@#!  :wall:

I Win, I WIN! :unsure:

keep edging it into your own favor toofy,

,Jul 18 2005, 03:38 PM] i wouldn't have changed it, at all, from last year.

if i can make it as far as i did with the ravens/bucs...it's a competitive league.

:unsure:

then why didn't you vote? :wall:

FWIW, this is becoming more confusing with each suggestion. I like the exclusive idea from each team. Maybe an owner could be forced to have a minimum number of exclusives, but no maximum in order to ensure that each owner is given the same chance at drafting wildcards, if he chooses, in the first round that they are deemed available to be drafted, whether it's the 6th round, 7th round etc etc.

Does that mean I'm voting for #1 or #3? *dunno* :unsure:

FWIW, this is becoming more confusing with each suggestion.  I like the exclusive idea from each team.  Maybe an owner could be forced to have a minimum number of exclusives, but no maximum in order to ensure that each owner is given the same chance at drafting wildcards, if he chooses, in the first round that they are deemed available to be drafted, whether it's the 6th round, 7th round etc etc.

Does that mean I'm voting for #1 or #3?  *dunno*  :mad:

3 :bench:

I'm all for allowing a guy as many exclusives as he wants :mad:

I dunno, maybe I'm retarded and don't understand how this is all worded, but I think this is just getting far to complicated and is being made more confusing then it needs to be.

Why do we have to draft wild cards, or guys from any team in the league? That's retarded and takes away from the whole 'homer' sense. It's alot different in the baseball league than the football league.

Last year worked perfectly, if it ain't broke, why fix it? :D

I dunno, maybe I'm retarded and don't understand how this is all worded, but I think this is just getting far to complicated and is being made more confusing then it needs to be.

Why do we have to draft wild cards, or guys from any team in the league? That's retarded and takes away from the whole 'homer' sense. It's alot different in the baseball league than the football league.

Last year worked perfectly, if it ain't broke, why fix it? :banana:

yeah, but holding a supplemental draft after we are done drafting our "homers" still puts players from other crapass teams on our homer team...

Last year worked perfectly, if it ain't broke, why fix it? :cheers:

I and some others disagree. And in any case, in the discussion threads that talked about the first two rule changes, I don't recall anyone suggesting "leave it alone" as an option. That seemed to come up only after voting had started.

I just sent an email to the 4 remaining who have yet to vote. Hopefully we can wrap this upm today.

After today I would like to establish how many teams we are going to have and start working on replacement owners. This way we can establish exactly who is in the league.

This way, the new guys have a better understanding of exactly what it is we are doing.

I just sent an email to the 4 remaining who have yet to vote. Hopefully we can wrap this upm today.

After today I would like to establish how many teams we are going to have and start working on replacement owners. This way we can establish exactly who is in the league.

This way, the new guys have a better understanding of exactly what it is we are doing.

hey tard, I voted a week ago :thumbsup:

Last year worked perfectly, if it ain't broke, why fix it?  :thumbsup:

I agree with thin spirit...why fix it if it aint broke....its not our fault your favorite homer team sucks donkey balls and has no viable NFL talent. :banana:

Last year worked perfectly, if it ain't broke, why fix it?  :mad:

I agree with thin spirit...why fix it if it aint broke....its not our fault your favorite homer team sucks donkey balls and has no viable NFL talent. :wall:

where the fock were you guys before? :thumbsup: :mad: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree with thin spirit...why fix it if it aint broke....its not our fault your favorite homer team sucks donkey balls and has no viable NFL talent. :(

where the fock were you guys before? :mad: :sleep: :lol: ;) :wall:

:o I voted in the original stupid vote......why wasnt "left alone" an option is beyond me :(

Last year worked perfectly, if it ain't broke, why fix it?  :blink:

I agree with thin spirit...why fix it if it aint broke....its not our fault your favorite homer team sucks donkey balls and has no viable NFL talent. :(

where the fock were you guys before? :mad: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:o I voted in the original stupid vote......why wasnt "left alone" an option is beyond me :blink:

no you didnt.

Did you also see we outted jvirne as cheating? :lol:

where the fock were you guys before? :mad: :pointstosky: :lol: :wall: :wall:

:( I voted in the original stupid vote......why wasnt "left alone" an option is beyond me :pointstosky:

no you didnt.

Did you also see we outted jvirne as cheating? :thumbsdown:

The thread is locked, I cant vote.

the opportunity was there :headbanger:

it looks like the "1s" have this thing wrapped up. I'll start working on league volume and new member recruitment next Monday! :thumbsup:

so we are going with like 17 rounds, then a 4 round supplemental following? :thumbsup:

I may need to tweak some of the scoring, but we can mess with that later :rolleyes:

so we are going with like 17 rounds, then a 4 round supplemental following?  :rolleyes:

I may need to tweak some of the scoring, but we can mess with that later  :thumbsdown:

We don't need 17 rounds, let's do 12 and allow people to pick up the rest at their leisure, after the supp draft.

so we are going with like 17 rounds, then a 4 round supplemental following?  :unsure:

I may need to tweak some of the scoring, but we can mess with that later  :thumbsup:

We don't need 17 rounds, let's do 12 and allow people to pick up the rest at their leisure, after the supp draft.

If you do less rounds that means there will be a higher risk of losing an exclusive in the supp draft. Is that what you are advocating here?

so we are going with like 17 rounds, then a 4 round supplemental following?  :D

I may need to tweak some of the scoring, but we can mess with that later  :unsure:

If you do less rounds that means there will be a higher risk of losing an exclusive in the supp draft. Is that what you are advocating here?

yeah, the supplemental needs to come after everything else!

so we are going with like 17 rounds, then a 4 round supplemental following?  :unsure:

I may need to tweak some of the scoring, but we can mess with that later  :lol:

You trying to tell me people have more than 12 exclusives they'd leave on the board for anyone else to draft? That someone might be interested in drafting? :huh:

so we are going with like 17 rounds, then a 4 round supplemental following?  :banana:

I may need to tweak some of the scoring, but we can mess with that later  :)

You trying to tell me people have more than 12 exclusives they'd leave on the board for anyone else to draft? That someone might be interested in drafting? :huh:

Umm, people are not going to be drafting just their exclusives but if you shorten the rounds you force people to do just that. And yes counting IDP everyone should have a lot of exclusives many of which may be valuable to someone. Of course you took an easy team to draft with little holes in the high scoring positions but for someone like me with crappy talent a QB like Gus Frerotte might be a guy I look to draft.